Prayers For Rush! :(

Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'
'You know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did,' radio legend says

“From the moment you get the diagnosis, there’s a part of you every day, OK, that’s it, life’s over, you just don’t know when,” Limbaugh said. “So, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.”

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

“It’s tough to realize that the days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over,” Limbaugh continued. “Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we’re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.”

“I feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. I’m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and it’s still true,” he said. “You know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying I’m gonna wake up.”

Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'

:(
Well I hope it's painless and doesn't take too long.

Like tomorrow afternoon would be good.
yup,
Nothing Wrong. Geesus, the right wants to lock up everyone on the left in prison....

View attachment 404346
I didn't wish him dead, he said he was dying. I wished it was quick and painless.

What's wrong with that?
... problem solve, which is the primary role of the govt......

It most certainly is not.
Well, under republicans, you’re right. It’s not problem solving, it’s problem creating. They always start recessions, unnecessar wars, pandemics, violence and more gun deaths, weaker laws, 911, increased border crossings......you name it. We’ve had a huge drop in the gdp this last quarter and another Recession. More problems created.

“From the moment you get the diagnosis, there’s a part of you every day, OK, that’s it, life’s over, you just don’t know when,” Limbaugh said. “So, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.”

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

“It’s tough to realize that the days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over,” Limbaugh continued. “Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we’re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.”

“I feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. I’m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and it’s still true,” he said. “You know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying I’m gonna wake up.”

yup,
Nothing Wrong. Geesus, the right wants to lock up everyone on the left in prison....

View attachment 404346
I didn't wish him dead, he said he was dying. I wished it was quick and painless.

What's wrong with that?

Well, under republicans, you’re right.....

Under any administration. You seem to want a centrally-controlled totalitarian state to wipe your ass your whole life. That's not what we do here.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

Well, under republicans, you’re right. It’s not problem solving, it’s problem creating. They always start recessions, unnecessar wars, pandemics, violence and more gun deaths, weaker laws, 911, increased border crossings......you name it. We’ve had a huge drop in the gdp this last quarter and another Recession. More problems created.

Any mistakes here?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

No?

Witness is dismissed.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

Under any administration. You seem to want a centrally-controlled totalitarian state to wipe your ass your whole life. That's not what we do here.
You got all of that out of "the government is supposed to solve problems"?

Wow

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

If we kept the tax levels from before Reagan, a family of 4 with income for 50 thousand dollars would be at the 50% level in federal taxes at that income. Innocent little Dems. So innocent. by golly...little goody two shoes. The workers will work as the worse you hire as the taxes rise. And there are bad people working in this era of lowered measurements for quota and PC employment. No incentives. Ask the big companies affected by it.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

If we kept the tax levels from before Reagan, a family of 4 with income for 50 thousand dollars would be at the 50% level in federal taxes at that income. Innocent little Dems. So innocent. by golly...little goody two shoes. The workers will work as the worse you hire as the taxes rise. And there are bad people working in this era of lowered measurements for quota and PC employment. No incentives. Ask the big companies affected by it.
Not true at all.

Why do you think you can get away with such outrageous lies?

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

Any mistakes here?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

No?

Witness is dismissed.
Mistakes, from the first to the last republicans are so

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

Any mistakes here?

No?

Witness is dismissed.
What BS. Typical, let’s decide which party is racist by not consulting the races. Lets just let honkies decide. The GOP has support of less then 8% of the black community. White supremest groups attend Trump rallies. Racists think Tump is a racist. We don’t see blacks falling all over themselves signing up to the GOP. What BS.

Last edited:
DIE you Deplorable human ... You won't be missed.

rush-to-judgement

Empty, blood-thirsty leftist ghouls never miss a chance to demonstrate their disdain for human life. What low-life scumbags these leftist hypocrites are.

So God has blessed him with a slow lingering death?...God does work in mysterious ways I guess.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

You do. You can’t survive without a central, or local government. Name one thing you do daily that govt. isn’t vested in. You live in Oz.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

Not true at all.

Why do you think you can get away with such outrageous lies?
Liars have no respect or empathy for the people they lie to. It’s a common trait with criminals.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

You do. You can’t survive without a central, or local government. Name one thing you do daily that govt. isn’t vested in. You live in Oz.

I knew you weren't an American.

yup,

View attachment 404346

What's wrong with that?

I knew you weren't an American.
I knew you were a schill for the criminal Trump and could easily substitute for a Russian bot.

Empty, blood-thirsty leftist ghouls never miss a chance to demonstrate their disdain for human life. What low-life scumbags these leftist hypocrites are.
Though I wish him no ill will, I have little sympathy for Rush, who supported Trump and his criminality.

Though I wish him no ill will, I have little sympathy for Rush, who supported Trump and his criminality.

Human life means NOTHING to you in the face of your political ideology. Typical democrat.

Human life means NOTHING to you in the face of your political ideology. Typical democrat.
Claims the supporter of people who want to cut healthcare during a deadly pandemic. Claims the supporter of a lunar and chief as well as gop faction that produces lie and lie that promotes illness and death.
There is a correlation between a group of 24 million living in close proximity to each other who accept science and have an open economy and a total number of C virus deaths of SEVEN.

Scumbag democrats want to pretend that policy differences excuse their open hostility toward human life.

Forum List

Back