Prayers For Rush! :(

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'
'You know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did,' radio legend says

ā€œFrom the moment you get the diagnosis, thereā€™s a part of you every day, OK, thatā€™s it, lifeā€™s over, you just donā€™t know when,ā€ Limbaugh said. ā€œSo, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.ā€

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

ā€œItā€™s tough to realize that the days where I do not think Iā€™m under a death sentence are over,ā€ Limbaugh continued. ā€œNow, we all are, is the point. We all know that weā€™re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.ā€

ā€œI feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. Iā€™m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and itā€™s still true,ā€ he said. ā€œYou know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying Iā€™m gonna wake up.ā€

Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'

:(

ā€œFrom the moment you get the diagnosis, thereā€™s a part of you every day, OK, thatā€™s it, lifeā€™s over, you just donā€™t know when,ā€ Limbaugh said. ā€œSo, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.ā€

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

ā€œItā€™s tough to realize that the days where I do not think Iā€™m under a death sentence are over,ā€ Limbaugh continued. ā€œNow, we all are, is the point. We all know that weā€™re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.ā€

ā€œI feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. Iā€™m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and itā€™s still true,ā€ he said. ā€œYou know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying Iā€™m gonna wake up.ā€

You know, I rediscovered Rush on the radio recently after something like 12-15 years thanks to someone on this site (Angelo?) and the Trump-Rush interview, and I just listened to him today. He was as good and as cogent and erudite as ever. Everybody's gotta go sometime, I'm just glad I got to hear as much of him when I could. I always found his analyses spot on.

tenor.gif

I'm just glad I got to hear as much of him when I could. I always found his analyses spot on.

Amen!

I thought many times over the years...there WILL come a day when Rush isn't on the radio any more...I just hoped I would never see that day.

I guess I'm lucky that I first heard of him 30 years ago from a lab partner. His insights into the WHYS of the machinations of democrat politics opened my eyes.

He helped me realize that everything democrats say and do is a diversion tactic, much like a magician's hands.

2020 will have been a most interesting year, and God works in mysterious ways.

So you think 220,000 people dying and billions lost in riots, looting and personal destruction from shutting down jobs and business followed by a very slanted, one-sided, media-driven election cycle is a most interesting year and act of God. Why don't you just admit it Marc that if Trump loses the election because of the suffering Covid caused that you think it all worthwhile just to get him out of office?!

SAY IT

So you think 220,000 people dying and billions lost in riots, looting and personal destruction from shutting down jobs and business followed by a very slanted, one-sided, media-driven election cycle is a most interesting year and act of God. Why don't you just admit it Marc that if Trump loses the election because of the suffering Covid caused that you think it all worthwhile just to get him out of office?!

SAY IT
Karma is going to wipe them
Out

SAY IT
No.

SAY IT
No.
You have no balls lol

SAY IT
No.
You have no balls lol
Really?

c05aeb3cb38dbb868fefc3e82de41e0e.jpg
Yeah youā€™re a typical little dick Democrat dweeb Lol

Well I hope it's painless and doesn't take too long.

Like tomorrow afternoon would be good.

SAY IT
Karma is going to wipe them
Out

They are already dead from the inside. All these Biden-sucking Trump haters, their souls all died years ago. All they have left is their hate.

Well I hope it's painless and doesn't take too long.

Like tomorrow afternoon would be good.
Your hate is why republicans keep winning

Forum List

Back