Pray for Louisiana Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some poor negro in the news video did not understand that if your location is below sea level then the water and rain are not going anywhere.

And you are incapable of writing a complete, coherent sentence as well.
Wow Beebee.

You sound like a complete b!tch.

Girls like you turn me on.

I guess I am just a masochist.

Good luck with riding out the storm there.

Girls like me threaten the $#!t out of little men like you.

Men like me don't whine like little bitches like you when a storm comes.

No one likes @ssholes, like you, sir.
Louisiana governor declares state of emergency
"Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards has declared a state of emergency for the entire state."

And you are incapable of writing a complete, coherent sentence as well.
Wow Beebee.

You sound like a complete b!tch.

Girls like you turn me on.

I guess I am just a masochist.

Good luck with riding out the storm there.

"Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards has declared a state of emergency for the entire state."

No one respects whiny bitches like you that moan and groan because people making CHOICES they don't like have to deal with the consequences of doing so.

There is nothing better than a good blow job in a thunderstorm from a mean b!tch who bites.

Some poor negro in the news video did not understand that if your location is below sea level then the water and rain are not going anywhere.
Yet the good news is, that for the fellow you're talking about, its all uphill from where he's standing.

No one respects whiny bitches like you that moan and groan because people making CHOICES they don't like have to deal with the consequences of doing so.
Actually I like whiny b!tches.

This one sounds like she even bites when she blows.

Depends on whether or not she puts in her dentures.
Modern dental care has ensured that real teeth last longer these days.

Implants are also possible to replace lost teeth.

Actually I like whiny b!tches.

This one sounds like she even bites when she blows.

Depends on whether or not she puts in her dentures.
Modern dental care has ensured that real teeth last longer these days.

Implants are also possible to replace lost teeth.

Depends on her actions, too.

This thread is proof of just how crude, ignorant and bigoted the right wingers truly are. Your messiah has taught you well. Next thing we know you boys will be dyeing your hair yellow. You're already talking about your little, itty bitty penises.

This thread is proof of just how crude, ignorant and bigoted the right wingers truly are. Your messiah has taught you well. Next thing we know you boys will be dyeing your hair yellow. You're already talking about your little, itty bitty penises.
This is your idea of an insult? Pretty sad really....

Not a person here isn't hoping that every citizen in this area come out safe. They are also hoping that the local and state government is up to doing their jobs. After all, that is one of the reasons the citizens of Louisiana pay taxes.

However, pointing out that these people have made poor judgements in their living locations is not the same as saying they hope people die, or that they should be abandoned. In case you were not aware of it, there are literally thousands of places in the USA that flood in heavy rains. No one wishes them harm either and all of us pray they too remain safe.

Yours is not a unique position or circumstance.

I am not a right winger.

I am not a left winger either.

My mail-in ballot says nonpartisan/independent.

I can just tell a mean macho tomboy girlie when I see one and I already know that they/you give great mean biting blowjobs.

Beebee if you cannot take the heat then don't go into the kitchen.

I hope you and yours are all safe and well.

For some reason God seems to be pissed at Louisiana however.

Not much sense praying to Him/Her/It about it then.

Get some guts and hang in there.

Last edited:

Did you family choose to live there? Simple question.

Not a person here isn't hoping that every citizen in this area come out safe. They are also hoping that the local and state government is up to doing their jobs. After all, that is one of the reasons the citizens of Louisiana pay taxes.

However, pointing out that these people have made poor judgements in their living locations is not the same as saying they hope people die, or that they should be abandoned. In case you were not aware of it, there are literally thousands of places in the USA that flood in heavy rains. No one wishes them harm either and all of us pray they too remain safe.

We broke her down Darkwind .

She is stressed-out from the storm.

And then two azzholes like you and me come into her life.

Bad timing.

Last edited:

Did you family choose to live there? Simple question.
Due to climate change and the warming of the oceans the storms in the Gulf have actually gotten worse in the past decade.

So you cannot blame the coastal residents for their situations.

With climate change everything else is changing too.

Florida itself might even end up completely underwater eventually.

We broke her down Darkwind .

She is stressed-out from the storm.

And then two azzholes like you and me come into her life.

Bad timing.
Well, to be honest, I'm probably older than you so I've had more practice at being an asshole......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back