Pray for Louisiana Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is proof of just how crude, ignorant and bigoted the right wingers truly are. Your messiah has taught you well. Next thing we know you boys will be dyeing your hair yellow. You're already talking about your little, itty bitty penises.
This is your idea of an insult? Pretty sad really....

Not a person here isn't hoping that every citizen in this area come out safe. They are also hoping that the local and state government is up to doing their jobs. After all, that is one of the reasons the citizens of Louisiana pay taxes.

However, pointing out that these people have made poor judgements in their living locations is not the same as saying they hope people die, or that they should be abandoned. In case you were not aware of it, there are literally thousands of places in the USA that flood in heavy rains. No one wishes them harm either and all of us pray they too remain safe.

Yours is not a unique position or circumstance.
We broke her down Darkwind .

She is stressed-out from the storm.

And then two azzholes like you and me come into her life.

Bad timing.
Well, to be honest, I'm probably older than you so I've had more practice at being an asshole......:biggrin:
However I received professional training for 9 months and then a 4 year tour of duty with the USMC so I consider myself a professional expert at being an azzhole.

My fellow Marines know what that is all about. They and I are brothers until the day we die.

The only solution to living in Louisiana is to park a trailered yacht in your yard, run out the anchor line, keep the hoist loose and quickly detachable, and keep beer and canned beef stocked in it.

Lemme explain Zone3 threads. There is STILL a topic to discuss and it is NOT the Flame Zone.
You can be cited for derailing, trolling or just plain excess flame. And when the OP joins into the trolling, we generally close the thread. Got 11 posts marked for deletion and never finished cleaning it. So it will remain closed. EVEN THO ---- the topic SHOULD have been taken seriously.

Feel free to continue as you were in the Flame Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back