Pray for Louisiana Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray for Louisiana Today!

If there existed some supernatural god who had the ability to do something about the flooding don't you think he would have prevented it from happening in the first place? I realize that's quite a thought to ponder, so feel free to take your time.
not if for whatever reason he doesnt want to....

It will not be so bad where we are, but terrible flooding in Lafayette and Baton Rouge today. My daughter is in Lafayette with her two small children!
Maybe you should tell her to move to higher ground right?

Hahaha, Mr. Boy. You don't know Louisiana. There is no high ground in a swamp.

Whose to blame for them living in a swamp? All those people living in New Orleans haven't learned that they've living in a bowl and water goes to the lowest point?

And? Your point, Mr. Con? Why haven't those people in California learned that they are living in a wildfire zone with receding shore lines and homes falling into canyons from mud slides? Why haven't those people in New England learned that they are living in an place where they have to plow snow into 15' berms every year? Why haven't those people living in Oklahoma learned that tornadoes are going to wipe out at least one town every summer?

You come to NOLA and see for yourself why people live here...the rest of the country is a dearth of culture in comparison.

I can't answer why any of them live anywhere, hence, the question. They can answer it though.

The point was that when people live in a place where weather can affect them more drastically than other places, those choosing to do so can't blame anyone but themselves when it happens.

I've been to NOLA. Many parts of it are a shit hole. As for the culture, didn't care for it much. Despite being there and seeing all the culture, it still doesn't explain why someone lives there. Only they can explain it. However, if someone chooses to live in a place like NOLA, a bowl, and the weather causes the bowl to take in water, not my problem.

It will not be so bad where we are, but terrible flooding in Lafayette and Baton Rouge today. My daughter is in Lafayette with her two small children!

Whose to blame for them living in a swamp? All those people living in New Orleans haven't learned that they've living in a bowl and water goes to the lowest point?

And? Your point, Mr. Con? Why haven't those people in California learned that they are living in a wildfire zone with receding shore lines and homes falling into canyons from mud slides? Why haven't those people in New England learned that they are living in an place where they have to plow snow into 15' berms every year? Why haven't those people living in Oklahoma learned that tornadoes are going to wipe out at least one town every summer?

You come to NOLA and see for yourself why people live here...the rest of the country is a dearth of culture in comparison.

I can't answer why any of them live anywhere, hence, the question. They can answer it though.

The point was that when people live in a place where weather can affect them more drastically than other places, those choosing to do so can't blame anyone but themselves when it happens.

I've been to NOLA. Many parts of it are a shit hole. As for the culture, didn't care for it much. Despite being there and seeing all the culture, it still doesn't explain why someone lives there. Only they can explain it. However, if someone chooses to live in a place like NOLA, a bowl, and the weather causes the bowl to take in water, not my problem.

Where do you live, Mr. Con? Sorry you couldn't afford to stay anywhere except the 9th Ward.

And thank you to those here who would make people in peril from natural disasters a PARTISAN issue. It's why the Republican party is falling apart. You all are nothing but a bunch of sniveling, self-centered, self-absorbed, greedy, apathetic and arrogant bunch of @ssholes who don't have the vision or intelligence to see that you are living in a glass house.

Really? You once again have proven yourself to a fucking dummy!
Louisiana Physical Map and Louisiana Topographic Map
"no high ground"?
Bullshit!
'Vernon/Sabine/de Soto to name a few!
Fucking LIB dummy!

Last edited:

You are the poster boy for my entry no. 24. Mr. BOY. And if you look up the areas affected by this storm, you will see you are a stupid boy at that.

Funny, the Whites in Holland have been able to live successfully below sea level for centuries.
The negroes in Louisiana not so much.
The last time there was a 'great flood' in Louisiana the COAE's ended up getting most of the equipment they brought to help the people rebuild stolen.

You are the poster boy for my entry no. 24. Mr. BOY. And if you look up the areas affected by this storm, you will see you are a stupid boy at that.
YOUR POST: Hahaha, Mr. Boy. You don't know Louisiana. There is no high ground in a swamp."
You posted "Louisiana" asshole! NOT "areas affected by this storm".
Now look who's the fucking ignorant LIB dummy.
I suggested your family move to higher ground. YOU claimed there is no higher ground in Louisiana.
Fucking LIB dummy!
Now go fuck yourself!

Funny, the Whites in Holland have been able to live successfully below sea level for centuries.
The last time there was a 'great flood' in Louisiana the COAE's ended up getting most of the equipment they brought to help the people rebuild stolen.

And you are incapable of writing a complete, coherent sentence as well.

And you are incapable of writing a complete, coherent sentence as well.
Sure sign you just got your stupid ass handed to you!
You're a stupid dummy.

What's more, that bowl is sitting in a pool.
Katrina showed us that democrat sloth doesn't understand personal responsibility.

Weather happens everywhere, including the bad kind. No need to be a tool to someone worried about their loved ones.

Bad weather can have varying effects based on where someone CHOOSES to live. I live far enough off the coast to where I can be negatively affected by the remnants of a hurricane. However, someone choosing to live on the coast is in more of a direct line.

Where is the perfect place where you are not going to get too much rain, or not enough rain; too much wind, or not enough wind; too much ice/snow or not enough ice/snow, where there are no tornados or blizzards, or hurricanes, or fog?
PRECIOUSLY!!!!! WHERE I LIVE ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!
I had the fucking brains to figure out those things in my late teens.
Here I am.
Happy is Larry while all you fucking dummies spend your time whining about how fucking 'life' isn't being "fair" to you! Fucking dummies!
You do make your own reality.
Maybe your mommy should have taught you that instead of "everyone deserves a trophy". HAAA HAAAA!

Weather happens everywhere, including the bad kind. No need to be a tool to someone worried about their loved ones.

Bad weather can have varying effects based on where someone CHOOSES to live. I live far enough off the coast to where I can be negatively affected by the remnants of a hurricane. However, someone choosing to live on the coast is in more of a direct line.

Where is the perfect place where you are not going to get too much rain, or not enough rain; too much wind, or not enough wind; too much ice/snow or not enough ice/snow, where there are no tornados or blizzards, or hurricanes, or fog?
Here I am.
Happy is Larry while all you fucking dummies spend your time whining about how fucking 'life' isn't being "fair" to you! Fucking dummies!
Maybe your mommy should have taught you that instead of "everyone deserves a trophy". HAAA HAAAA!

I am sure your mommy beat a lot of things into you. Unfortunately, a thesaurus wasn't one of them.

Where do you live, Mr. Con? Sorry you couldn't afford to stay anywhere except the 9th Ward.

Didn't say I lived in that shit hole. Said I've been there. That's why I don't.

What's more, that bowl is sitting in a pool.
Katrina showed us that democrat sloth doesn't understand personal responsibility.
buses.jpg

These are school buses that were available to get people out of New Orleans before Katrina. The left wants to blame Bush for not having done enough. It's not like the Katrina was an overnight surprise. Mayor Ray Nagin knew it was coming and did nothing. He sold out his "chocolate city" then wanted to blame the federal government for not doing enough.

Here I am.

I've lived within about a 5 mile radius of a central point for my entire life. We've had certain roadway blocked due to heavy rain but it wasn't flooding. The idiots charged with keeping the storm drains clean didn't do their jobs. We have gusts of wind on occasion but nothing major. We may get a few snows each year for a total of 5 - 6 inches combined. No blizzards, tornadoes, or major fog that I can remember.

The one thing I tell people about here is if you don't like the weather, stick around a few days. It will change.

Studies have shown that prayer works no better than chance, I recommend giving them dannyboy's advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back