Pray About Possible Cheating

God is sending Trump straight to Hell.
Hearing voices in your head again?
You think Trump is heaven material? :blowpop:
Not my call.
So you agree with me, Trump's not heaven material. Good for you.
If that's what you got from my post, you're not paying attention, have reading comprehension problems, or will substitute what you wish people said for what they actually said. I said it's not my call. It's not yours either.

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

Pray? Hell no. Indict the creatures.

This guy didn't believe there was cheating
BREAKING: U.S. DOJ Elections Crime Branch Director Richard Pilger has resigned i
>> "Details: "Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger said in an email, per the NYT."

- Hmmm. wonder what he objected to??
<<

My guess is that he anticipated pressure from Trump and allies to conclude dishonestly that Biden won through fraud, and wanted to avoid that pressure.

Are You? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your God and Your Messiah?
Yes, but neither god nor jesus will contact me.
Maybe you shouldnt blame them for that.
Why not? I've asked nicely for them to show me a sign that all this is real and so far, nada.

Why not? I've asked nicely for them to show me a sign that all this is real and so far, nada.
idk, I guess it depends on if your heart is in the right place or not.
Dont give up hope.

I pray that we begin putting our focus on defeating the virus, Trump did very well in the election & Trump voters gave him great leads in Republican states, what he forgot was once he became president he became president of All of us,

as president you don't get to insult everyone who did not vote for you.
Dems do that regularly

obama did it in ‘08 and hillary in 2016

Dont give up hope.
It's been about 30 years of waiting. How much longer are they going to ignore me?

Not my call.
So you agree with me, Trump's not heaven material. Good for you.
If that's what you got from my post, you're not paying attention, have reading comprehension problems, or will substitute what you wish people said for what they actually said. I said it's not my call. It's not yours either.
Because if it was your call you'd say what? He's not heaven material, right?

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I'm not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I'm not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I've heard some things that sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden's sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it's sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn't win fair and square, it's a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I've been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that's fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

Sorry, I just cannot pray, for I cannot believe in "God" in light of the horrific things that have happened to human beings ever since they have been on earth.

Look at this COVID-19 tragedy that has caused such misery (deaths, the destruction of our economy, etc.).

No, I cannot "pray." But I can "hope."

If the Dems did actually win by cheating, they may eventually rue the day -- I hope.

Dont give up hope.
It's been about 30 years of waiting. How much longer are they going to ignore me?
Im not a supreme being myself, so I cant answer that.
Good luck

Forum List

Back