Powell's Death Wasn't Failure of the Vaccine?

Was anyone under the impression that being vaccinated makes you immortal?

?????????????????

It is not human nature, it is a conscious design by both parties since 1992 when Ross Perot scared the shit out of them. Since then they have worked to divide the nation to ensure we could never unite enough behind a 3rd party because we are too busy fighting each other.
They can get away with it, because our system allows them to. Our system allows them to because we evidently don't care enough to change it.

#forwardparty

Powell's Death Wasn't Failure of the Vaccine?
No, it wasn’t a failure of the vaccine.

“Powell was fully vaccinated, but a source close to the matter confirmed to CNN he had multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer that would have affected his immune response to the vaccine, and made it difficult to fight the virus.”

His age was also a contributing factor.

it would not be had anyone ever claimed the vaccine was 100% effective.

but since that has never been said, not so much

Not so. Here are your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today (lol) claiming the vaccine is 100% effective at "stopping hospitalizations and death". So what happened to Powell is impossible, right?

The varying “effectiveness” rates miss the most important point: The vaccines were all 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death. Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19.

“Powell was fully vaccinated, but a source close to the matter confirmed to CNN he had multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer that would have affected his immune response to the vaccine, and made it difficult to fight the virus.”

So what did he die of? When Trump was president they all died from covid.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today (lol) claim the vaccine is 100% effective at "stopping hospitalizations and death". So what happened to Powell is impossible, right?

www.usatoday.com

Take whatever COVID vaccine you can get. All of them stop death and hospitalization.

Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19.
www.usatoday.com

The varying “effectiveness” rates miss the most important point: The vaccines were all 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death. Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19.

I will preface this with the fact I am vaccinated and I think everyone else should be.

He died from the Chinese virus, or not? I don't get it.

He had cancer. That killed him.

I will preface this with the fact I am vaccinated and I think everyone else should be.

He died from the Chinese virus, or not? I don't get it.

Cancer treatments compromise your immune system.

Not so. Here are your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today (lol) claiming the vaccine is 100% effective at "stopping hospitalizations and death". So what happened to Powell is impossible, right?

I am sorry your reading skills are so poor, but they did not say they were 100% effective now, they merely reported that during the trials they 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death. But most of us understand that the trials are done under strict supervision and were not given to people over 80 with cancer.

What he died of isn't relevant to the vaccine. That he was vaccinated and still had covid is. Clearly the so-called vaccine failed, as it has thousands and thousands of times before.

Sod did he die of weak immunity as he could have from the flu or flu-based pneumonia? The default position of course Covid.

This is getting silly.

Yes he had cancer, Parkinson's Disease, and some other issues from what I read.

I am sorry your reading skills are so poor, but they did not say they were 100% effective now, they merely reported that during the trials they 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death. But most of us understand that the trials are done under strict supervision and were not given to people over 80 with cancer.

Never running out of excuses is kind of a requirement for your job, huh?

LOL

So the trials are useless is what you're saying? You may have a point.

Forum List

Back