Powell's Death Wasn't Failure of the Vaccine?

So the trials are useless is what you're saying? You may have a point.

Of course they were not useless, but they cannot test every single scenario during a trial. They do not bring in 80 plus year old with cancer for trials, the fact you think they should just highlights you basic ignorance.

Sod did he die of weak immunity as he could have from the flu or flu-based pneumonia? The default position of course Covid.

This is getting silly.

He was diagnosed with covid before he died. He was being treated for covid. It is not a default position but a medical diagnosis.

Sod did he die of weak immunity as he could have from the flu or flu-based pneumonia? The default position of course Covid.

Yes, had he gotten the flu or pneumonia before he died then those would have been listed as part of his cause of death. But in this case it was not those, it was COVID

Your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today (lol) claim the vaccine is 100% effective at "stopping hospitalizations and death". So what happened to Powell is impossible, right?

www.usatoday.com

Take whatever COVID vaccine you can get. All of them stop death and hospitalization.

Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19.
www.usatoday.com

The varying “effectiveness” rates miss the most important point: The vaccines were all 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death. Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of COVID-19.

So what did he die of? When Trump was president, they all died from covid.

He died of complications from Covid-19. As every article I read about his death stated.

Why?

Find me one company putting out the vaccine that claims it will keep you from catching COVID...just one and we can all admit you are correct
Guess you really don't get the whole idea behind vaccines then. Good luck out there, don't forget to get your booster, after you have been fully vaccinated.

Clearly though. it brings into question what I think are the hyper-inflated numbers of Chinese virus deaths. Most of those unfortunates were going to die anyway.

Politics...for the simple-minded.
Politics that shut down the United States economy. Be damn with morals and ethics.

I've known many patients with impaired immune systems, such as those who have had blood cancers, and didn't respond to the vaccine at all.

That's why it's so important that everyone be vaccinated to reduce community spread.
You caught up on your shots, honey?

The fact they felt the need to make the statement about the vaccination usually means in a political sense that they are covering up the truth. You can find a medical "expert" anywhere to testify to anything if the price is right.

The fact they felt the need to make the statement about the vaccination usually means in a political sense that they are covering up the truth. You can find a medical "expert" anywhere to testify to anything if the price is right.

Or it means that General Powell died of complications from covid due to his cancer and treatment for cancer.

I will preface this with the fact I am vaccinated and I think everyone else should be.

He died from the Chinese virus, or not? I don't get it.

1.Powell had skin cancer
2. He was being treated for it with chemotherapy
3. Chemo therapy weakens the immune system
4. His immune system was too weak to fight off the virus

Or it means that General Powell died of complications from covid due to his cancer and treatment for cancer.
Funny that Florida, with the greatest number of elderly and retired population, always fails to mention related issues and treatments when the left celebrates statistics on covid deaths. .

Forum List

Back