Potential realignment for the SEC.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

Two schools have approached the SEC about possibly joining the conference. Texas and Oklahoma have both reached out to explore the potential move. While it would make it harder for them to make the college football playoffs, there is a serious financial incentive to do so.

It was make the SEC a super conference, for sure.

The first Nebraska game I went to was against Baylor (before they became respectable) the Tail Back went off Guard and broke the middle linebackers entire shoulder.

Why? Texas A&M is in the SEC. University of Texas in Austin is not that further west and the University of Oklahoma is actually slightly east of there. Both are in the southern half of the US.
Yeap...and Missouri too...shit don't make any sense does it? I'm from Mizzou...I'm from the heartland...the midwest...not the SE. Need to change the name.

Yeap...and Missouri too...shit don't make any sense does it? I'm from Mizzou...I'm from the heartland...the midwest...not the SE. Need to change the name.
The University of Kentucky is just a few miles south of you and it has been in the SEC forever. A better idea would be to kick Missouri and Vanderbilt out of the SEC because they cannot hang with the rest of the conference.

The University of Kentucky is just a few miles south of you and it has been in the SEC forever. A better idea would be to kick Missouri and Vanderbilt out of the SEC because they cannot hang with the rest of the conference.

Kentucky can? Just stop.

Fair enough, but I'm here to tell you Missouri is the Midwest. Everywhere you go it's Heartland this and Heartland that. My dad's side are from down in the bootheel (New Madrid County)...and that's just northern Arkansas if you ask me, so maybe some, but that's a small minority of the state. To be honest I never asked any of them. They might say they are southern.
Oh, and one more thing. Missouri's biggest rival...Kansas. The Border War. Which got shit canned when we went to the SEC.

Last edited:

Two schools have approached the SEC about possibly joining the conference. Texas and Oklahoma have both reached out to explore the potential move. While it would make it harder for them to make the college football playoffs, there is a serious financial incentive to do so.

It was make the SEC a super conference, for sure.
This is College Football. The SEC having 16 teams is to much. How many games a season would they play? Who will they not play? Plus they have a couple of cupcake games to practice on. Then you get to the playoffs and that is being expanded. The SEC rules now. And has for a long time. Other conferences are good. But the SEC has more teams that are competitive.

This is College Football. The SEC having 16 teams is to much. How many games a season would they play? Who will they not play? Plus they have a couple of cupcake games to practice on. Then you get to the playoffs and that is being expanded. The SEC rules now. And has for a long time. Other conferences are good. But the SEC has more teams that are competitive.

The Big Ten rotates it between the east and the west.

to-too-two

Learn the difference, please!!

The Big Ten rotates it between the east and the west.
With 16 teams are you guaranteed to play everyone every two years? You play your own division that is seven games. There are eight teams in the other. So four teams picked that are mandatory in the other division no matter record would be eleven games and every team would meet every two year period. Plus the cupcake games. That would be thirteen games minimum. Plus the playoffs.

Forum List

Back