Let The Games Begin

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm so excited about watching the transgender man compete as a woman in weightlifting.I hope he kicks ass.My wife said I could borrow her high heels and lipstick to wear while I watch him compete.I told her"Lets just have tacos and hot dogs for dinner that night"

R.309366eb1f69fc04334d324a23f73d62

I'm so excited about watching the transgender man compete as a woman in weightlifting.I hope he kicks ass.My wife said I could borrow her high heels and lipstick to wear while I watch him compete.I told her"Lets just have tacos and hot dogs for dinner that night"

Will there be a Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover?

:laughing0301:

I love the olympics. All my life I have eagerly awaited the 4 years. This year? No olympics. I refuse to watch assholes turn their backs on our flag, want to burn it if they win, see men compete with women because they wear a dress. Nope. No olympics for me this go round.

geezus is that really you?.....not that there is anything wrong with that.....

The Pig Bull Dagger Womens Soccer team got their asses beat after taking a knee. There IS Justice in this World.

If the man identifying as a woman wins, it will be no victory, as they had the biological advantage.

The other competitors will be forced to clap out of fear of being slandered and abused by the media, but everyone would, and should, roll their eyes and shake their heads at such a pathetic scene of mere self-graitification.

Forum List

Back