Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. he also worked to destroy mail in voting. I guess they didn't read the constitution

What an ODD series of comments to make coming from someone who for years has wanted to throw the Constitution OUT. Do away witrh the electoral college, consider it a living document needing rewritten, trash the 2nd Amendment, walks all over the 1st, now the GOP is destroying the constitution by trying to make a huge money loser like the USPS profitable and efficient for the American people? :omg:

My do you have a lot of sides of your head you talk out of.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991. Mail in ballots will likely become more important as the number of voters increase. There are too many people for voting to occur in 1 day and in person without a dramatic increase in polling elections. In the last election, the wait ti vote was only a few minutes in many places even with the dramatic increase in voting.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:

That is 1 judgeand it likely would have been appealed had it mattered. Also worth noting that a ordinary person is not a handwriting expert and even handwriting experts can disagree.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

But no matter. Thanks for letting us know that the USPS has investigated itself and found itself squeaky clean and fully competent! That's a first for the service.

That only leaves the other 99 instances of widespread election fraud to now contend with.

Funny how you dismiss all cases SHOWING fraud, but immediately jump on celebrating any one DENYING it. :smoke: Like OUTCOME determines VALIDITY.

Election fraud is a way of life and Democrats are its master.

Biden belongs in the WH about as much as I do.

Thank you for your input, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it.
As already correctly noted: this is a lie. There is nothing ‘new’ about voting by mail.

Idiot. MY state never had widespread, everybody-in, mail-in voting for all until last year. And with absolutely no vetting or supervision of the process. Just go for it!

No way to hold a national election. We are the joke of the world.

We know now that there were millions of illegal ballots cast.

All done to appease Democrats so that they could cheat wantonly, ADMITTED NOW by many private organizations that they were a "secret" force in the background to ensure a Biden outcome.

And we spent 30 million dollars and three years worried about a few Facebook ads from Russians. :21:

2016: the election was like Swiss cheese, hijacked by Trump and Putin! :omg:

2020: suddenly now our elections are solid as gold.

View attachment 469833

You are a stupid idiot who believes everything you are told as long as it fits in with your views. There were not millions of fraudulent votes cast. You are unable to accept reality.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Chain of custody for over 400,000 Georgia absentee ballots: missing (REPORT) | Sharyl Attkisson

223,000 mail-in ballots mailed to wrong Nevada addresses; Pre-filled ballots hit Fairfax County, Va

Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

The judge ruled, yes...he believed it was too specific and was asking the
Signature checkers to do something that the legislature never mention.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

In 2016 election, they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate
In 2018 election, they ran 0.6% ballot rejection rate
In 2020 election they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

That is the 0.5% rejection

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

The election was won by Biden, by over 155,000 votes.

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

I don't trust them to deliver important mail. I sure wouldn't trust any investigation they do.

It doesn't matter. The ballots that were received 3 days after election day did not change the outcome.

Bottom line. Biden is the illegitimate installed president. He was not duly elected. Half the country doesn't recognize him. He's all yours.

It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Chain of custody for over 400,000 Georgia absentee ballots: missing (REPORT) | Sharyl Attkisson

223,000 mail-in ballots mailed to wrong Nevada addresses; Pre-filled ballots hit Fairfax County, Va
The chain of custody forms are not missing, they have to be recorded during the canvassing and all other times when ballots change hands and it is part of certification.

But even if they were missing, there are many checks in the system to prevent fraud or ballot stuffing or ballot trashing...or ballot changing.

-A ballot, has to be requested by an active registered voter on the roll... Not just any Joe Smoe.

-The request and ballot envelope had a signature match

Before election officials counted absentee ballots in Georgia, they checked voter signatures to help make sure that ballots came from the voters who returned them.

- They can't have more ballots than were requested... No stuffing possible

- no one could change a vote on the ballot inside the envelopes...because they are sealed, and because any ballot with a change on it, hits the rejection pile

-no one knows from a ballot envelope, how a voter is going to vote, there is no identification of part on the envelope so there would be no incentive to throw out some votes.

Also why only the concern for this in black populated democratic counties and not such in all counties?

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
That is simply not true

81 million of us, voted against Trump, as if our very lives, depended on it. Your fraud claims, without merit, never even name who you claim, committed voter fraud, nor produceD any legitimate evidence to support it....but you expect the sane, to go along with your foolish madness.

Only 1/3 of the country believe the election was stolen, the crazies who believe anything trump shovels....his cult following.

The rest are the ones giving Biden a 62% favorability rating.

Last edited:

We have investigated ourself and found nothing we did was wrong.

Biden is the illegitimate installed president. He was not duly elected.
There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud.

With no desire to be as redundant as the poster above, I am hesitant to bring up, once again, the query to Brown Trout to................well, to prove what he says.

At this point, with multiple queries made and zero results from Trout on his vetting or sourcing for us to judge his veracity.....well.......what recourse do we have other than to wonder if LordBrownTrout is just a noisy empty drum with no there there?

• Why the constant whining, LordBrownTrout, with zero effort on your part to address your complaint?
  • With zero effort to offer compelling evidence?
  • Why the constant whiney anonymous complaining?

If you believe it.....truly believe it......then, jeeeez! grow a pair and do something about it.

Look, no one here desires to act like your Mother.....but for God's sake show a sense of responsibility.

Saddle up, Skippy.......and show us you got some bullets in that gun-for-show.

No disrespect intended. ;)

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991.
Yes, and there were problems at first, they had years to work them out, and it was only across a small statewide sampling, not national. Whatever Washington did right or wrong affected the state not the whole election.

Mail in ballots will likely become more important as the number of voters increase.
Regular voting certainly was no problem just 4 years ago. It wouldn't have been this year either. So the number of voters will have to go WAY up, double, and long before that, we can simply open more polling places. Mail-in voting is NEVER a good idea as a general course except where necessary and just points to the fact that low-information voters too lazy to drive a mile to the poll means more idiots knowing nothing who should just stay home if they can't bother being informed will be making lazy, uninformed votes by mail because it is EASY; people who are the most susceptible to voter advertising and party marketing propaganda.

There are too many people for voting to occur in 1 day
BULLSHIT. Again, it just happened in the last election (2016). No problems.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

But no matter. Thanks for letting us know that the USPS has investigated itself and found itself squeaky clean and fully competent! That's a first for the service.

That only leaves the other 99 instances of widespread election fraud to now contend with.

Funny how you dismiss all cases SHOWING fraud, but immediately jump on celebrating any one DENYING it. :smoke: Like OUTCOME determines VALIDITY.

Election fraud is a way of life and Democrats are its master.

Biden belongs in the WH about as much as I do.

Thank you for your input, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow.

Thank you for your totally OT non sequitur ad hominem! How is the weather there in Krakow?

Then why do you refuse to go into Structured Debate with me and show us how all the voluminous cases of election fraud I've amassed are all wrong???

Yes, states have control over their ballots, TOO MUCH control. Total control to make them come out any way they want. Mail in ballots for centuries? Just when do you think they started using mail in ballots, in 1760? :21:

Mail in ballots were CONDEMNED as rife with potential fraud by the election study headed by JIMMY CARTER. They should be made available only to those with obvious, demonstrated genuine NEED, and issued only with the strictest of care.

Elections are very serious business. Idiots like you are trying to make them as easy and simple as ordering take out from a burger joint at lunch. Of course, that would all stop the first time you lose badly to a GOP BECAUSE of mail in ballots! Then you'll need 3 years and 60 million dollars to investigate what went wrong. :71:

Meantime, if I want to carry out 10,000 other government processes, I have to dot every i and cross every t.

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991.

Great! Now show me where using them ever caused this kind of ballot count!

proxy.jpg

Forum List

Back