The Truth WILL Come Out. The Truth IS Coming Out. The Truth ALWAYS Comes Out.

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.

rofl

you're dumber than a sack of hammers

but keep posting, because cults gonna cult
Speaking of worthless tits, you offer nothing to intelligent discussions, just childish insults. Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk, snowflake.

Whether you like it or not, Democrat election fraud and crime has been proven.

Pennsylvania, Michigan....2020 Election Fraud has already been proven. There was never REALLY any doubt to begin with.
Omg. This is it. This is the final nail in the democrat coffin! Trump will be president again and remain so for life. All hail, Q! All hail Q! AlL hAiL Q!!!!!

No one said anything about the election being overturned. Tgd thread specifically states Democrat election fraud and crime has been and continues to be proven.

I swear, you snowflakes have the reading comprehension levels of retarded squirrels....

Of course it will. It always does. Theres a reason why the white house is fenced up with concertina wire. It's all fraudulent.

I agree.

But fraudulent and all, they are doing a lot of damage to the country. And they have just got started.

This is corruption to the max and it's sick.

I couldn't agree more. It's third world style. It's gonna get exponentially worse.

Of course it will. It always does. Theres a reason why the white house is fenced up with concertina wire. It's all fraudulent.

I agree.

But fraudulent and all, they are doing a lot of damage to the country. And they have just got started.

I think that, deep down, you know Biden won.

I love how you all cherry pick a court ruling that coddles your narrative yet explain way ALL the other election fraud cases being thrown out as being part of some fantasy liberal conspiracy. It’s impossible to take you seriously as adults.
I love how you ignore the fact that Chief Justice Roberts publicly acknowledged Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws in the middle of the election, despite afterwards refusing to allow the USSC to hear the case.

Omg. This is it. This is the final nail in the democrat coffin! Trump will be president again and remain so for life. All hail, Q! All hail Q! AlL hAiL Q!!!!!

No one said anything about the election being overturned. Tgd thread specifically states Democrat election fraud and crime has been and continues to be proven.

I swear, you snowflakes have the reading comprehension levels of retarded squirrels....

Wh

I agree.

I think that, deep down, you know Biden won.

It ain't deep down. It's easy to see how bad he lost.

I think deep down you know Biden won legitimately. Deep down you know that even if there was election fraud (there wasn’t), you know it would not be nearly enough to overturn the election.

Forum List

Back