Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

But no matter. Thanks for letting us know that the USPS has investigated itself and found itself squeaky clean and fully competent! That's a first for the service.

That only leaves the other 99 instances of widespread election fraud to now contend with.

Funny how you dismiss all cases SHOWING fraud, but immediately jump on celebrating any one DENYING it. :smoke: Like OUTCOME determines VALIDITY.

Election fraud is a way of life and Democrats are its master.

Biden belongs in the WH about as much as I do.

I don't trust them to deliver important mail. I sure wouldn't trust any investigation they do.
i trust them as much as i do the other companies.....they all fuck up....

I knew I stepped into this one, Harry. I'd trust you with delivering 10 pallets of diamonds.
well i know better....i knew the UPS and Fed X drivers that delivered in my area...we used to compare notes.....they fuck up a lot too....more than what you see,everyone dumps on the PO because they are govt....

Goes to show ya what an affidavit is worth as evidence eh? :lol:

1616121994899.jpeg

The postal service is dependent on corrupt Joe Biden for their budget and their hand picked postmaster.
Does anyone with even a partial brain think they are going to bite the hands that feeds them?
This is like the Mafia investigating themselves. Get real!

You idiot. Louie DeJoy is still the Postmaster General (but not for long ;-)

The postal service is dependent on corrupt Joe Biden for their budget and their hand picked postmaster.
Does anyone with even a partial brain think they are going to bite the hands that feeds them?

You would think that the trump people would know who appointed the postmaster general but they are just too lazy and stupid to know what most people in America know.

You would think that the trump people would know who appointed the postmaster general but they are just too lazy and stupid to know what most people in America know.

President Biden is appointing three new board members. DeMisery's days are numbered. :)

Forum List

Back