Post Abortion Syndrome.. list of symptoms...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I read a book on PAS years ago so a lot of this information is not new to me, but i don't hear a lot of people talking about it or even acknowledging that women who have had abortions don't always do well

Women can now simply give their child up. Not all that hard of a process.
for sure. Like I have said b4, I'v known women who gave up children for adoption. It worked out for all involved... and worked out fairly well. I haven't heard of any problems although i have not kept in touch very well last few years..

There are plenty of stories on the i-net about adoptions, though. There are a lot of them..

Also perhaps a tax deduction for NOT having kids would also be a great thing for young women.

not getting preggers is now the best solution for more and more women of child bearing years.

I read a book on PAS years ago so a lot of this information is not new to me, but i don't hear a lot of people talking about it or even acknowledging that women who have had abortions don't always do well

Same with heart surgery. Maybe we should ban that too.

I see you have no sympathy for the women who must bear all these children you want them to have.
'Must bear?' Maybe they should have thought about that before letting a penis into their unprotected baby-making organ?

I have known a profound number of women that have had abortions. I have never met one with a note of regret. The most common emotion is huge relief. Some have a wistful curiosity of this road not taken? How many women look at their adult children and regret not having an abortion?

"Just say no"? Don't you people ever come up with anything different?
Perfect solution for a mature person who can actually control their genitals. If that's not you, I don't know what to say. I'd hate to be so addicted to gratuitous sex that I was constantly making babies for slaughter.

I have known a profound number of women that have had abortions. I have never met one with a note of regret. The most common emotion is huge relief. Some have a wistful curiosity of this road not taken? How many women look at their adult children and regret not having an abortion?
Regret brings self assessment which could be uncomfortable. 'Wistful curiosity' could be the beginning of that assessment for some however, I'm not here nor am I qualified to judge a woman for a society's opinion of that decision. I would not, however, want to seriously consider a relationship with a woman with no such regret.

Forum List

Back