Portents of doom align for Trump and GOP ... Opposition To Trump Likely To Motivate Young Voters, Poll Shows

Didn't happen. Russians put dOnald there instead.
How many votes did the Russians switch?
Did you vote for dOnald?
Didn't need the Russians to tell me the Dem candidate was a piece of shit. Dems vomited up Hildebeast, and that was all that was needed.
It's a simple yes or no question, Son.

Did you vote for dOnald tRump?
Well, kid, since you couldn't figure that out from my post. Yes, because Dems coughed up a pile of shit. There was no other choice. Now, are you going to answer my question?
Then you personally know at least one vote the Russians changed.
No, I don't. Going to answer my question, or just run away from it?
I just did. You fell for the propaganda. Your vote was changed.
No, it wasn't. Afraid to answer my question?
But it was.

Nobody took tRump seriously until the Russian propaganda machine got behind him. Pretty much every vote he got was because of them.

I know you don't think your mind wasn't changed, but that's the beauty of good propaganda. Nobody realizes it's working on them.
Damn you really can't be that crazy can you?
The media gave him more time then any other canadate. So you want to complain that CBS, NBC and the rest are Russian? I mean come on.
A lot of people had already decided that they would not vote for Hillary the moment she anounounced her candidacy. Some had already decided they would not vote for Bernie the minute he declared. So your idea that people were swayed by some imaginary bogey man from Russia is like trying to defend that there are unicorns.
So, you fell for it too.
Fell for the fact that Ivan changed your vote? Don't you know by now that you are supposed to be the only one in the voting booth? Why would you even let someone else handle your vote? I guess coming from you that is really no surprise.
Not mine, theirs
So who are you referring to if not you? Since you have no idea how people would vote all you know is how they did vote. Unless you are claiming the ability to read minds, I know you are not dumb enough to claim that.
Nor do you get to claim that at one point in time everyone was going to vote for the most corrupt presidential candidate.
You. It can be a pretty specific word when used properly.

many things had to occur so that the buffoon in chief would squeeze a razor thin electoral college edge (70k combined in three states PA, WI, and MI) while losing the real vote by 3 million; russian interference, african american apathy, wiki leaks, comey, etc, but the biggest one was that over 2 million bernie bros voted for the pussygrabber in order to punish Hillary, I know a lot that did, but pussygrabber ain't getting a single bernie bro vote this year, I bet any money uncle joe beats pussygrabber by at least 8 million votes...

Trump lies, people die. Everybody needs to wake the fuck up and get this fat idiot OUT of office in November.

qm3XOWM46gQF42iEOKuy1eQxk6WiSZ-mIwd1qcQ5ffSxUpye8dNYZNuph5H2ufn63gLuZRNP3y9_N1HmsnLVzBjY1FnHhorI6PG_FylC77FtJ7A4rTqogtT1a0cQE_EFdhANJ9jkzUPWacG7sFH11O8PyPUNES2E5ZgWSvSdu_yUoxM=s0-d-e1-ft
So you want to replace him with another idiot?

Dopey Donald Trump is totally incompetent.

The only thing Dopey Donald Trump is competent at is being a divisive, slanderous, lying, fuckwit.

many things had to occur so that the buffoon in chief would squeeze a razor thin electoral college edge (70k combined in three states PA, WI, and MI) while losing the real vote by 3 million; russian interference, african american apathy, wiki leaks, comey, etc, but the biggest one was that over 2 million bernie bros voted for the pussygrabber in order to punish Hillary, I know a lot that did, but pussygrabber ain't getting a single bernie bro vote this year, I bet any money uncle joe beats pussygrabber by at least 8 million votes...
So you don't have an answer either. Russia did not flip any votes, the fact that Dems ran a shitty candidate is why Trump won. Bernout's voters will probably just sit this one out. So what will you do if Trump beats Bidet? Then what?

Did you vote for dOnald?
Didn't need the Russians to tell me the Dem candidate was a piece of shit. Dems vomited up Hildebeast, and that was all that was needed.

Well, kid, since you couldn't figure that out from my post. Yes, because Dems coughed up a pile of shit. There was no other choice. Now, are you going to answer my question?
But it was.

Nobody took tRump seriously until the Russian propaganda machine got behind him. Pretty much every vote he got was because of them.

I know you don't think your mind wasn't changed, but that's the beauty of good propaganda. Nobody realizes it's working on them.
Had the Russians changed my mind, I would have voted for Hildebeast. Sorry you can't comprehend that.
And again you fail to comprehend.

I'm done. Have a nice day.
Your surrender is accepted.

Did you vote for dOnald?

But it was.

Damn you really can't be that crazy can you?
The media gave him more time then any other canadate. So you want to complain that CBS, NBC and the rest are Russian? I mean come on.
A lot of people had already decided that they would not vote for Hillary the moment she anounounced her candidacy. Some had already decided they would not vote for Bernie the minute he declared. So your idea that people were swayed by some imaginary bogey man from Russia is like trying to defend that there are unicorns.
So, you fell for it too.
Fell for the fact that Ivan changed your vote? Don't you know by now that you are supposed to be the only one in the voting booth? Why would you even let someone else handle your vote? I guess coming from you that is really no surprise.
Not mine, theirs
So who are you referring to if not you? Since you have no idea how people would vote all you know is how they did vote. Unless you are claiming the ability to read minds, I know you are not dumb enough to claim that.
Nor do you get to claim that at one point in time everyone was going to vote for the most corrupt presidential candidate.
You. It can be a pretty specific word when used properly.
Roflol. Man I got to give you credit you don't mind looking like a simpleton and will fight to keep that impression going.

How many dead and illegals are you fiquring on vote for the Alzheimer's patient?

So you don't have an answer either. Russia did not flip any votes, the fact that Dems ran a shitty candidate is why Trump won. Bernout's voters will probably just sit this one out. So what will you do if Trump beats Bidet? Then what?

Russia roused people like you and turned them into frenzied, frenetic, moronic hacks triggered by lies slander and insults.

Three states where Trump won by very close margins—margins significantly less than the number of votes cast for third party candidates in those states—gave him an electoral college majority. Mayer writes that if only 12% of these third-party voters "were persuaded by Russian propaganda—based on hacked Clinton-campaign analytics—not to vote for Clinton", this would have been enough to win the election for Trump.[71] Political scientist Kathleen Hall Jamieson, in a detailed forensic analysis concludes that Russian trolls and hackers persuaded enough Americans "to either vote a certain way or not vote at all", thus impacting election results.[71][313] Specifically, Jamieson argues that two events that caused a drop in intention to vote for Clinton reported to pollsters can be traced to Russian work: the publicizing of excerpts of speeches by Clinton made to investment banks for high fees stolen from campaign emails during the presidential debates, and the effect of Russian disinformation on FBI head Comey's public denunciation of Clinton's actions as "extremely careless" (see above).[71]

Harvard poll? You gotta be kidding. The Harvard poll of October 2016 had Hillary a shoe in by 28% and an estimated 49% of young voters. Dream on lefties.

Three states where Trump won by very close margins—margins significantly less than the number of votes cast for third party candidates in those states—gave him an electoral college majority. Mayer writes that if only 12% of these third-party voters "were persuaded by Russian propaganda—based on hacked Clinton-campaign analytics—not to vote for Clinton", this would have been enough to win the election for Trump.[71] Political scientist Kathleen Hall Jamieson, in a detailed forensic analysis concludes that Russian trolls and hackers persuaded enough Americans "to either vote a certain way or not vote at all", thus impacting election results.[71][313] Specifically, Jamieson argues that two events that caused a drop in intention to vote for Clinton reported to pollsters can be traced to Russian work: the publicizing of excerpts of speeches by Clinton made to investment banks for high fees stolen from campaign emails during the presidential debates, and the effect of Russian disinformation on FBI head Comey's public denunciation of Clinton's actions as "extremely careless" (see above).[71]
You forget the fact that many people voted for Trump because Hildebeast was such a horrible choice. Nothing to do with the Russians.

Yes. They did. The Russians made up lies about Clinton. Lies that I still see here almost every day. They did the same to the more main stream republican candidates.

Unless you really do believe cruze's dad was going involved in the next assassination?

Anyhow, to claim they "changed no votes" is disingenuous at best.

Harvard poll? You gotta be kidding. The Harvard poll of October 2016 had Hillary a shoe in by 28% and an estimated 49% of young voters. Dream on lefties.

You are getting frenzied and frenetic as the expungement of Dopey Donald Trump approaches.

You have invested all your emotions and political capital in a liar, slanderer, incompetent, cheat, Dopey Donald Trump and you are under threat of emotional and political bankruptcy from his expungement.

How long will it be before another liar, slanderer, incompetent, cheat emerges for you to attach yourself to?

Did you vote for dOnald?

But it was.

Had the Russians changed my mind, I would have voted for Hildebeast. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

You obviously have a very vivid imagination.

Yes. They did. The Russians made up lies about Clinton. Lies that I still see here almost every day. They did the same to the more main stream republican candidates.

Unless you really do believe cruze's dad was going involved in the next assassination?

I really don't care what the Russians said, they had absolutely no effect on my, and many other people's decision to vote for Trump. We saw Trump as the lesser of two evils, and Hildebeast should not be allowed in any position of power ever again.

Did you vote for dOnald?

But it was.

You obviously have a very vivid imagination.
You're the one who chicken shitted out on giving an answer and ran away.

I really don't care what the Russians said, they had absolutely no effect on my, and many other people's decision to vote for Trump. We saw Trump as the lesser of two evils, and Hildebeast should not be allowed in any position of power ever again.

That's how the Russians work. They find weak-willed, gullible, bedwetters like dreadnaught and fill them with hot, steaming dogma and make them believe that it was their own idea.

Forum List

Back