Portents of doom align for Trump and GOP ... Opposition To Trump Likely To Motivate Young Voters, Poll Shows

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Donald Trump's COVID-19 clown show is turning young voters against him.

29% of young voters say that their lives are worse under Trump compared to 15% who say they are better.

It is even worse for Trump and the GOP because pissed off voters are more likely to vote than are those satisfied with Trump.

GOP lawmakers will be savaged for their performance in being Trump sycophants and being invisible to the voters.

The portents are good for the expungement of Trump and a swag of GOP lawmakers.

Opposition To Trump Likely To Motivate Young Voters, Poll Shows

April 23, 20206:00 AM ET
JUANA SUMMERS

President Trump receives very low marks from young Americans and appears to be a key factor motivating them to vote this year, according to a new survey from Harvard's Institute of Politics.

More than a quarter of the country's 18- to 29-year-olds say that their lives are worse because of President Trump, according to a new poll, the latest to show the motivating impact the president could have on the youngest subset of voters this election year.

The poll, by Harvard's Institute of Politics, found that 29% of that cohort say their lives are worse under President Trump's leadership, 39% say their lives are no different and 15% say their lives are better.

"People vote when it's personal, when they can see a difference in their lives," said John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics. "I looked at dozens of subgroups, and when I look at the number of people who say 'better' and the number of people who say 'worse,' in every single case — other than among Republicans — people say that he's made their life worse, and that's a big deal."

The poll also found that young Americans, mobilized in part by strong disapproval of President Trump, are slightly more likely to vote in November's general election than they were ahead of the 2016 general election. According to the survey, 54% of voters under 30 said they will definitely vote this year: 69% of Democrats, 64% of Republicans and 31% of independents.

29% of young voters say that their lives are worse under Trump compared to 15% who say they are better.

It is even worse for Trump and the GOP because pissed off voters are more likely to vote than are those satisfied with Trump.

GOP lawmakers will be savaged for their performance in being Trump sycophants and being invisible to the voters.

JUANA SUMMERS

President Trump receives very low marks from young Americans and appears to be a key factor motivating them to vote this year, according to a new survey from Harvard's Institute of Politics.

More than a quarter of the country's 18- to 29-year-olds say that their lives are worse because of President Trump, according to a new poll, the latest to show the motivating impact the president could have on the youngest subset of voters this election year.

The poll, by Harvard's Institute of Politics, found that 29% of that cohort say their lives are worse under President Trump's leadership, 39% say their lives are no different and 15% say their lives are better.

"People vote when it's personal, when they can see a difference in their lives," said John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics. "I looked at dozens of subgroups, and when I look at the number of people who say 'better' and the number of people who say 'worse,' in every single case — other than among Republicans — people say that he's made their life worse, and that's a big deal."

The poll also found that young Americans, mobilized in part by strong disapproval of President Trump, are slightly more likely to vote in November's general election than they were ahead of the 2016 general election. According to the survey, 54% of voters under 30 said they will definitely vote this year: 69% of Democrats, 64% of Republicans and 31% of independents.

only 44% had an opinion?

Guess the other 56% are still living with their parents, and don't care.

Last edited:
  • Banned

JUANA SUMMERS

only 44% had an opinion?

Guess the other 66% are still living with their parents, and don't care.

Your ilk?

• Banned

JUANA SUMMERS

only 44% had an opinion?

Your ilk?

My ilk?

My 'ilk' was out of the house and on their own within 6 weeks of graduation.

• Banned

JUANA SUMMERS

only 44% had an opinion?

Your ilk?

My ilk?

Kicking and screaming?

JUANA SUMMERS

only 44% had an opinion?

Your ilk?

My ilk?

6 weeks what took so long? Hell I was almost done with basic by then, must of done a million push ups in those six weeks.

Easy come easy go.

It is even worse for Trump according to Fox News. Dopey Donald Trump is losing the poorly educated. He dropped 23 points:

Fox News Poll: Biden tops Trump in Michigan, where Gov. Whitmer is more popular than president

Trump is preferred among white men (+17 points), white evangelical Christians (+51), and whites without a college degree (+8). In 2016, he won whites without a degree by 31 points.
Lying shills should all be infected.

Easy come easy go.

It is even worse for Trump according to Fox News. Dopey Donald Trump is losing the poorly educated. He dropped 23 points:

Fox News Poll: Biden tops Trump in Michigan, where Gov. Whitmer is more popular than president

Trump is preferred among white men (+17 points), white evangelical Christians (+51), and whites without a college degree (+8). In 2016, he won whites without a degree by 31 points.
Lying shills should all be infected.

You are volunteering?

Explain to me again how polls put Hillary in the White House
Didn't happen. Russians put dOnald there instead.
progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Wipe your chin, Boy.

Trump lies, people die. Everybody needs to wake the fuck up and get this fat idiot OUT of office in November.

qm3XOWM46gQF42iEOKuy1eQxk6WiSZ-mIwd1qcQ5ffSxUpye8dNYZNuph5H2ufn63gLuZRNP3y9_N1HmsnLVzBjY1FnHhorI6PG_FylC77FtJ7A4rTqogtT1a0cQE_EFdhANJ9jkzUPWacG7sFH11O8PyPUNES2E5ZgWSvSdu_yUoxM=s0-d-e1-ft

Damn so glad you are actually so crazy. And here I was expecting your same crazy response of the popular vote.
So tell me exactly why there are no Russians in jail for election tampering? Do you claim that Ivan changed your vote?

Forum List

Back