Trump tries to get Docs to LIE for him on LIVE TV! LOL

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Well, THAT didn't go well.

Last night at the presser, DoDo Donald says CNN misquoted Redfield about COVID-19 coming back in the fall.

DoDo is so fucking demented and full of hate that he misspoke. It was the Washington Post, not CNN.

And Redfield confirmed he WAS quoted correctly.

Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both refused to be bullied by Trump and confirmed that the virus would recur in the fall.

POOR DODO BIRD! He's Your POTUS, not mine, suckers!

1587645562477.png

Last night at the presser, DoDo Donald says CNN misquoted Redfield about COVID-19 coming back in the fall.

DoDo is so fucking demented and full of hate that he misspoke. It was the Washington Post, not CNN.

Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both refused to be bullied by Trump and confirmed that the virus would recur in the fall.

That was painfully uncomfortable to watch. Working for Trump's administration has got to make it hard to sleep at night.

That was painfully uncomfortable to watch. Working for Trump's administration has got to make it hard to sleep at night.

I wonder if he yells at those doctors like he yells at his staff?

We are seeing something unique to Donald's life: For the first time in his miserable, grifting life he can't hire a lawyer to make this go away.
COVID-19 can't be sued.
Poor Donald.

Yeah, your kenyan lawn jockey's standard reply was always so reassuring: "I just heard about it on cable news.... just like you!" Sometimes followed up with an "above my paygrade" disclaimer.... fucking idiot.

Trump does seem to have surrounded himself with a covey of laughable incompetents and he should be held accountable for that. Tiny Tony is making a religion out of being wrong. By definition, a government doctor is some kind of fuckup. They should be making millions in private practice but obviously aren't competent enough and are relegated to poverty as a GS-15, or whatever. Tiny Tony would be better suited on Little People.... is that on TLC?

What's it like waking up in the morning hating Trump..?

Well it's a lot like waking up and realizing that the COVID-19 pandemic was not a nightmare but a reality.

Same thing with waking to realize that Trump being President was not a nightmare but a reality.

Both are the kind of thing you'd expect in some C rate horror movie, not reality.

Given the choices I'll gladly take him. Any damn day and twice on Sunday.

What's it like walking around with that bag over your head for the past 3.5 years?

Answer this question: Should the doctors capitulate to Donald and lie to the public?

Just answer the question, no trolling, troll.

You didn't even answer my question but I'll be courteous

I have no problem with varied perspectives, Trump has been wrong, doctors/science have been wrong but it sure seems like this blue-state virus exposes Democrat political control as the most wrong and causing the most death, failure and national debt..

Last edited:

What's it like walking around with that bag over your head for the past 3.5 years?

Answer this question: Should the doctors capitulate to Donald and lie to the public?

Just answer the question, no trolling, troll.

Well asshat, your precious “experts” have only been WRONG about, oh EVERYTHING. Seeing as they have been lying from Day 1 using “information” my 3 year old would know is garbage, no, they should not be held up as the bright example of what to do.

I'm telling you, we just need to destroy the economy until right after the election, things will be fine then.
Keep this virus going people...it's not the flu

Well it's a lot like waking up and realizing that the COVID-19 pandemic was not a nightmare but a reality.

Same thing with waking to realize that Trump being President was not a nightmare but a reality.

Both are the kind of thing you'd expect in some C rate horror movie, not reality.
Not here in Idaho, the virus is here, but......not a lot to talk about.

Forum List

Back