Portents of doom align for Trump and GOP ... Opposition To Trump Likely To Motivate Young Voters, Poll Shows

Didn't happen. Russians put dOnald there instead.
How many votes did the Russians switch?
many things had to occur so that the buffoon in chief would squeeze a razor thin electoral college edge (70k combined in three states PA, WI, and MI) while losing the real vote by 3 million; russian interference, african american apathy, wiki leaks, comey, etc, but the biggest one was that over 2 million bernie bros voted for the pussygrabber in order to punish Hillary, I know a lot that did, but pussygrabber ain't getting a single bernie bro vote this year, I bet any money uncle joe beats pussygrabber by at least 8 million votes...
So you don't have an answer either. Russia did not flip any votes, the fact that Dems ran a shitty candidate is why Trump won. Bernout's voters will probably just sit this one out. So what will you do if Trump beats Bidet? Then what?
Three states where Trump won by very close margins—margins significantly less than the number of votes cast for third party candidates in those states—gave him an electoral college majority. Mayer writes that if only 12% of these third-party voters "were persuaded by Russian propaganda—based on hacked Clinton-campaign analytics—not to vote for Clinton", this would have been enough to win the election for Trump.[71] Political scientist Kathleen Hall Jamieson, in a detailed forensic analysis concludes that Russian trolls and hackers persuaded enough Americans "to either vote a certain way or not vote at all", thus impacting election results.[71][313] Specifically, Jamieson argues that two events that caused a drop in intention to vote for Clinton reported to pollsters can be traced to Russian work: the publicizing of excerpts of speeches by Clinton made to investment banks for high fees stolen from campaign emails during the presidential debates, and the effect of Russian disinformation on FBI head Comey's public denunciation of Clinton's actions as "extremely careless" (see above).[71]
Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow and one of America’s premier experts on Russia spy tradecraft, said he believed all along the Obama administration’s assessment was wrong and the newly declassified evidence confirms his suspicions.

“The question of whether Russia favored Clinton or Trump is superfluous,” he said. “There is no evidence Russia ever had the throw weight to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, the 2017 DNI report confirmed that.
Just wait for the info coming from Durham...
You and they may be eating crow...

Yes. They did. The Russians made up lies about Clinton. Lies that I still see here almost every day. They did the same to the more main stream republican candidates.

Unless you really do believe cruze's dad was going involved in the next assassination?

Anyhow, to claim they "changed no votes" is disingenuous at best.
I really don't care what the Russians said, they had absolutely no effect on my, and many other people's decision to vote for Trump. We saw Trump as the lesser of two evils, and Hildebeast should not be allowed in any position of power ever again.
You're wrong. But then again, as I said, that's the Hallmark of good propaganda.

Russia roused people like you and turned them into frenzied, frenetic, moronic hacks triggered by lies slander and insults.
Russia had zero to do with my opinions. You idiotic retard.

You are naturally perverse?
Are you really that stupid?

This is not a dating site. Please zip up and leave.
What are you even babbling about?

Yes. They did. The Russians made up lies about Clinton. Lies that I still see here almost every day. They did the same to the more main stream republican candidates.

Unless you really do believe cruze's dad was going involved in the next assassination?

I really don't care what the Russians said, they had absolutely no effect on my, and many other people's decision to vote for Trump. We saw Trump as the lesser of two evils, and Hildebeast should not be allowed in any position of power ever again.
You're wrong. But then again, as I said, that's the Hallmark of good propaganda.
Seeing her actions and statements she had made are not propaganda. Do you have difficulty telling the difference?

Donald Trump's COVID-19 clown show is turning young voters against him.

29% of young voters say that their lives are worse under Trump compared to 15% who say they are better.

It is even worse for Trump and the GOP because pissed off voters are more likely to vote than are those satisfied with Trump.

GOP lawmakers will be savaged for their performance in being Trump sycophants and being invisible to the voters.

The portents are good for the expungement of Trump and a swag of GOP lawmakers.

Opposition To Trump Likely To Motivate Young Voters, Poll Shows

April 23, 20206:00 AM ET
JUANA SUMMERS

President Trump receives very low marks from young Americans and appears to be a key factor motivating them to vote this year, according to a new survey from Harvard's Institute of Politics.

More than a quarter of the country's 18- to 29-year-olds say that their lives are worse because of President Trump, according to a new poll, the latest to show the motivating impact the president could have on the youngest subset of voters this election year.

The poll, by Harvard's Institute of Politics, found that 29% of that cohort say their lives are worse under President Trump's leadership, 39% say their lives are no different and 15% say their lives are better.

"People vote when it's personal, when they can see a difference in their lives," said John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics. "I looked at dozens of subgroups, and when I look at the number of people who say 'better' and the number of people who say 'worse,' in every single case — other than among Republicans — people say that he's made their life worse, and that's a big deal."

The poll also found that young Americans, mobilized in part by strong disapproval of President Trump, are slightly more likely to vote in November's general election than they were ahead of the 2016 general election. According to the survey, 54% of voters under 30 said they will definitely vote this year: 69% of Democrats, 64% of Republicans and 31% of independents.
whos going go beat him?

many things had to occur so that the buffoon in chief would squeeze a razor thin electoral college edge (70k combined in three states PA, WI, and MI) while losing the real vote by 3 million; russian interference, african american apathy, wiki leaks, comey, etc, but the biggest one was that over 2 million bernie bros voted for the pussygrabber in order to punish Hillary, I know a lot that did, but pussygrabber ain't getting a single bernie bro vote this year, I bet any money uncle joe beats pussygrabber by at least 8 million votes...
So you don't have an answer either. Russia did not flip any votes, the fact that Dems ran a shitty candidate is why Trump won. Bernout's voters will probably just sit this one out. So what will you do if Trump beats Bidet? Then what?
Three states where Trump won by very close margins—margins significantly less than the number of votes cast for third party candidates in those states—gave him an electoral college majority. Mayer writes that if only 12% of these third-party voters "were persuaded by Russian propaganda—based on hacked Clinton-campaign analytics—not to vote for Clinton", this would have been enough to win the election for Trump.[71] Political scientist Kathleen Hall Jamieson, in a detailed forensic analysis concludes that Russian trolls and hackers persuaded enough Americans "to either vote a certain way or not vote at all", thus impacting election results.[71][313] Specifically, Jamieson argues that two events that caused a drop in intention to vote for Clinton reported to pollsters can be traced to Russian work: the publicizing of excerpts of speeches by Clinton made to investment banks for high fees stolen from campaign emails during the presidential debates, and the effect of Russian disinformation on FBI head Comey's public denunciation of Clinton's actions as "extremely careless" (see above).[71]
Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow and one of America’s premier experts on Russia spy tradecraft, said he believed all along the Obama administration’s assessment was wrong and the newly declassified evidence confirms his suspicions.

“The question of whether Russia favored Clinton or Trump is superfluous,” he said. “There is no evidence Russia ever had the throw weight to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, the 2017 DNI report confirmed that.
Just wait for the info coming from Durham...
You and they may be eating crow...

Durham is a dud and a stooge. Barr is compelling him to release lies and false information as election day approaches.

Barr has access to dirty information held by the FBI on everybody and is using it and providing it to Trump for blackmailing people to act in accordance with Trump's instructions.

When Trump is expunged Barr will spend the rest of his life in jail.

Russia roused people like you and turned them into frenzied, frenetic, moronic hacks triggered by lies slander and insults.
Russia had zero to do with my opinions. You idiotic retard.

You are naturally perverse?
Are you really that stupid?

This is not a dating site. Please zip up and leave.
What are you even babbling about?

I you expect babble you will have to communicate with member of Trump's howling mob.

Donald Trump's COVID-19 clown show is turning young voters against him.

29% of young voters say that their lives are worse under Trump compared to 15% who say they are better.

It is even worse for Trump and the GOP because pissed off voters are more likely to vote than are those satisfied with Trump.

GOP lawmakers will be savaged for their performance in being Trump sycophants and being invisible to the voters.

The portents are good for the expungement of Trump and a swag of GOP lawmakers.

April 23, 20206:00 AM ET
JUANA SUMMERS

President Trump receives very low marks from young Americans and appears to be a key factor motivating them to vote this year, according to a new survey from Harvard's Institute of Politics.

More than a quarter of the country's 18- to 29-year-olds say that their lives are worse because of President Trump, according to a new poll, the latest to show the motivating impact the president could have on the youngest subset of voters this election year.

The poll, by Harvard's Institute of Politics, found that 29% of that cohort say their lives are worse under President Trump's leadership, 39% say their lives are no different and 15% say their lives are better.

"People vote when it's personal, when they can see a difference in their lives," said John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics. "I looked at dozens of subgroups, and when I look at the number of people who say 'better' and the number of people who say 'worse,' in every single case — other than among Republicans — people say that he's made their life worse, and that's a big deal."

The poll also found that young Americans, mobilized in part by strong disapproval of President Trump, are slightly more likely to vote in November's general election than they were ahead of the 2016 general election. According to the survey, 54% of voters under 30 said they will definitely vote this year: 69% of Democrats, 64% of Republicans and 31% of independents.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUQUITEDUMB>>>>>>>>>>

Seeing her actions and statements she had made are not propaganda. Do you have difficulty telling the difference?
The "statements" are mostly out of context or outright misquotes (lies) and the "actions" are edited video.

Propaganda.

Did you vote for dOnald?
Didn't need the Russians to tell me the Dem candidate was a piece of shit. Dems vomited up Hildebeast, and that was all that was needed.
It's a simple yes or no question, Son.

Did you vote for dOnald tRump?
Well, kid, since you couldn't figure that out from my post. Yes, because Dems coughed up a pile of shit. There was no other choice. Now, are you going to answer my question?
Then you personally know at least one vote the Russians changed.
No, I don't. Going to answer my question, or just run away from it?
I just did. You fell for the propaganda. Your vote was changed.
No, it wasn't. Afraid to answer my question?
But it was.

Nobody took tRump seriously until the Russian propaganda machine got behind him. Pretty much every vote he got was because of them.

I know you don't think your mind wasn't changed, but that's the beauty of good propaganda. Nobody realizes it's working on them.
Had the Russians changed my mind, I would have voted for Hildebeast. Sorry you can't comprehend that.
And again you fail to comprehend.

I'm done. Have a nice day.
Your surrender is accepted.
You obviously have a very vivid imagination.
You're the one who chicken shitted out on giving an answer and ran away.
As I already said, you have a very active imagination.

Yeah, president Trump just can not win. It has never happened to him.

Forum List

Back