Poppy Bush is an Ass Grabber!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
GOPervs continue to mimic Trump

Former President George H.W. Bush has acknowledged touching multiple women inappropriately in what his spokesman called "patt[ing] women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner."

Two women have reportedly accused the former president of groping them while posing for photographs with Bush in recent years.​

George H.W. Bush Responds To Groping Allegations

Former President George H.W. Bush has acknowledged touching multiple women inappropriately in what his spokesman called "patt[ing] women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner."

Two women have reportedly accused the former president of groping them while posing for photographs with Bush in recent years.​

Good Lord! She was sexually assaulted by a 93-year old man in a wheelchair?! Americans have gone off the deep end: The actress, Heather Lind, wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post that she was standing next to the former president when he “touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side.” Lind also alleges Bush told her a “dirty joke.”

When you have a problem with a 93 year-old wheelchair-bound ex-president, youngest US navy pilot to serve in combat, Ambassador to China, CIA Director, university professor and VP for 8 years and who yet has never even seriously been suspected of scandal or sexual dalliances strongly suggests that being a pathological prig is the least of your dilemmas.

George H.W. Bush Responds To Groping Allegations When you have a problem with a 93 year-old wheelchair-bound ex-president, youngest US navy pilot to serve in combat, Ambassador to China, CIA Director, university professor and VP for 8 years and who yet has never even seriously been suspected of scandal or sexual dalliances strongly suggests that being a pathological prig is the least of your dilemmas.

I'm not questioning his credentials. But being old and out of touch is no excuse for inappropriate behavior.

Good Lord! She was sexually assaulted by a 93-year old man in a wheelchair?! Americans have gone off the deep end: The actress, Heather Lind, wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post that she was standing next to the former president when he “touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side.” Lind also alleges Bush told her a “dirty joke.”
----------------------------------------------------------------- he is worth going after simply because he is a 'bush' and if this story can be used against him and other 'bush's' . Thing is that its the 'bush's' and 'ghwb' in large part [1986] that are responsible for this country being flooded by third worlders so might as well go after the 'bush's' whenever possible Meathead .

George H.W. Bush Responds To Groping Allegations When you have a problem with a 93 year-old wheelchair-bound ex-president, youngest US navy pilot to serve in combat, Ambassador to China, CIA Director, university professor and VP for 8 years and who yet has never even seriously been suspected of scandal or sexual dalliances strongly suggests that being a pathological prig is the least of your dilemmas.

I'm not questioning his credentials. But being old and out of touch is no excuse for inappropriate behavior.
------------------------------------------------------- he should be put in a suit like that guy in Silence of the Lambs if he can't control himself or if he can't be controlled !!

No you aren't questioning anything, like most regressive liars you fan the flames of a bullshit story.

and as everyone should know , i am no lefty but this 'hgwb' guy is despicable !!

and this 'hgwb' is as bad as the 'clintons' , obamas and 'lady gaga ' as they all pal around together .

Never walked through a nursing home have you idiot?

Like Bill Clinton? I think that Jimmy Carter, George Bush and Bill Clinton, need to be pulled off lifesupport, save the US taxpayers a whole crap load of money...

i see a whole lot of , hey , this old ' rino republican ' so called conservative 'ghwb' is one of US so we;ll excuse his behavior and hang every one else . -------- [chuckle] .

i see a whole lot of , hey , this old ' rino republican ' so called conservative 'ghwb' is one of US so we;ll excuse his behavior and hang every one else . -------- [chuckle] .
It's getting so you cant even grab them by the pussy anymore.

Forum List

Back