Pope says homosexuality not a crime

He says that because he doesn't want to see half of his priests and Bishops go to jail....

And that would be best.

But the hypocrites can't keep their bigoted mouths shut.

You realize that your pointing out that they are hypocritical runs afoul of Flanagan you’re saying which makes you just as much of a hypocrite

He says that because he doesn't want to see half of his priests and Bishops go to jail....
Why would anyone other than pedophile priests go to jail?

The pope is saying homosexuality should not be a crime. He did not say pedophilia.

Why would anyone other than pedophile priests go to jail?

The pope is saying homosexuality should not be a crime. He did not say pedophilia.
Neither did I..... but the fact that you did makes my point perfectly....

So you are saying half the priests and bishops are facing jail time for being gay?

Link?
I didn't say that... but they can't be members of the cloth while being homosexual... they take a vow of celibacy....

I didn't say that... but they can't be members of the cloth while being homosexual... they take a vow of celibacy....
Boy, you sure are dancing all over the place!

You quite plainly said, "He says that because he doesn't want to see half of his priests and Bishops go to jail...."

So you are saying half the priests and bishops are facing jail time for being gay?

Link?

Boy, you sure are dancing all over the place!

You quite plainly said, "He says that because he doesn't want to see half of his priests and Bishops go to jail...."

Link?
You are the only dancer here... my posts are clear and easy to understand but you want to try and spin my words... and I won't go along with it....

You are the only dancer here... my posts are clear and easy to understand but you want to try and spin my words... and I won't go along with it....
You specifically said JAIL.

Now you are backpedaling like mad.

And those people are wrong. The issue with homosexuality is not that it’s any greater a sin than lying but that people want to act as if it isn’t in fact a sin. Any sexual immorality is a sin. Sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin. Committing that sin or homosexuality doesn’t condemn your soul, but denying that what youve done is a sin and not seeking repentance will.

Not what I said and why would this have anything to do with Trump?

I quoted your post at the top, and you specifically said that committing that sin (immorality) or homosexuality doesn't condemn your soul, but denying that what you've done is a sin and not seeking repentance will. When I asked the question about Trump and Stormy Daniels, I was referring to his adultery (sex outside the confines of marriage as a sin that you'd stated), and the fact that he denied it repeatedly. While you said that the sin itself won't condemn a person to hell, committing the sin and denying it and not seeking repentance WILL.

So.........again I ask the question...............where does that place Trump and his denial of having an affair with Stormy Daniels in your equation? He still denies it, and shows no sign of repentance either.

I quoted your post at the top, and you specifically said that committing that sin (immorality) or homosexuality doesn't condemn your soul, but denying that what you've done is a sin and not seeking repentance will. When I asked the question about Trump and Stormy Daniels, I was referring to his adultery (sex outside the confines of marriage as a sin that you'd stated), and the fact that he denied it repeatedly. While you said that the sin itself won't condemn a person to hell, committing the sin and denying it and not seeking repentance WILL.

So.........again I ask the question...............where does that place Trump and his denial of having an affair with Stormy Daniels in your equation? He still denies it, and shows no sign of repentance eithe

Who cares. Seriously. This isn’t about any one individual regardless of who they are or how obsessed you obviously are with them.

Who cares. Seriously. This isn’t about any one individual regardless of who they are or how obsessed you obviously are with them.

So..............you don't want to answer the question about the parameters you'd set, instead preferring to run away when it's questioning Trump. Got it.

So..............you don't want to answer the question about the parameters you'd set, instead preferring to run away when it's questioning Trump. Got it.
I don’t care. Saying Trump is going to hell or not doesn’t advance the actual topic of conversation.

I don’t care. Saying Trump is going to hell or not doesn’t advance the actual topic of conversation.

Oh..................so in your mind, your equation only applies to homosexuals? You were the one that brought up the equation of sin (as you defined it incidentally). I just wanted to know if it applied to everyone, or just those you think should be consigned to the Lake of Fire?

Oh..................so in your mind, your equation only applies to homosexuals? You were the one that brought up the equation of sin (as you defined it incidentally). I just wanted to know if it applied to everyone, or just those you think should be consigned to the Lake of Fire?
WTF are you babbling about? No one certainly not me ever said adultery wasn’t a sin. In fact I said all sex outside the confines of marriage was a sin. Trump or any other persons sins sexual or otherwise have nothing to with whether or not homosexuality is a sin.

Actually, I kinda do believe that a great freeze happened on the Earth many, many years ago. Why? Because there is physical evidence that those things happened. What physical evidence is there that Sodom and Gomorrah ever existed and were wiped out by a great cataclysm?
Good question, if it was wiped out by a great cataclysm, there wouldnt be any proof left. Thanks for playing.

Only if someone watch it being wiped out and wrote about it would there be knowledge of it. Again, thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back