Pope says homosexuality not a crime

I just wanted to know if it applied to everyone, or just those you think should be consigned to the Lake of Fire?
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam agree that all people must obey the Seven Laws of Noah. Torah is the Holy Book for Jews. Torah is also contained in every Christian Bible, and most of Torah is in every Koran.

Very few people will be in the Lake of Fire for eternity. Very few people will avoid the Lake of Fire altogether.

WTF are you babbling about? No one certainly not me ever said adultery wasn’t a sin. In fact I said all sex outside the confines of marriage was a sin. Trump or any other persons sins sexual or otherwise have nothing to with whether or not homosexuality is a sin.
It doesn't stop the hypocrites from full-throatedly supporting him.

Of course LGBT people should not be discriminated in any way. The vast majority of people have many sins.

There are Conservative LGBT people. There are religious LGBT people.

If you can't prove this god then there's no such thing as any abomination to any lord. There's just human reality and homosexuality and other things that are biological reality to our mind that sure as shit isn't wrong or justifiable to the destruction of ones life.
You can't prove love either. Does it exist?

It was those places the Pope is talking about. And he was addressing those people who want to make it a crime.
It's always been a crime until the left started courting the homosexual brohood. At that point it became the first step in normalizing all kinds of bizarre and perverted obscene behaviors. They aren't finished.

It's always been a crime until the left started courting the homosexual brohood. At that point it became the first step in normalizing all kinds of bizarre and perverted obscene behaviors. They aren't finished.
Adultery was a crime in the US until not so long ago.

Trump has not only normalized adultery, he celebrates it.

God made them gay

They should not have to renounce who they are.
Christians need to get over the hate
Calling it ‘hate’ is just disingenuous, but you’re not capable of discussing anything without labeling your ‘enemy’.

Take it up with God, He’s the one that gave the rules.

WTF are you babbling about? No one certainly not me ever said adultery wasn’t a sin. In fact I said all sex outside the confines of marriage was a sin. Trump or any other persons sins sexual or otherwise have nothing to with whether or not homosexuality is a sin.

I quoted your post in my response in post 330. You equated homosexuality with adultery when you said that both were sins, then you went on to say that if a person committed a sin like sexual immorality, that in and of itself wouldn't consign a person to hell. What would (in your words, again, I quoted your post in my response in post 330) consign a person to hell is if they deny what they did and didn't seek repentance.

So, in your mind, a gay man who committed a sin (sexual immorality) wouldn't be consigned to hell IF they admitted what they did and sought repentance. But, (again, according to what you posted) if they denied their homosexuality and didn't repent, then they would be consigned to hell.

And, since you equated adultery with homosexuality in the class of sin, would a person who committed adultery (sex outside of marriage) like Trump did, and he's constantly denied it, as well as hasn't repented, is he consigned to hell?

If people want to see your original post that I responded to, all they really have to do is go to post 330, as I've quoted your post as well as gave my response.

But................if you wanna keep ducking or simply walk away because you can't bear to speak out against Trump, so be it. Thanks for playing.

I am a lesbian! There's nothing in the bible that bans me from doing what I do. ;)

You are absolutely correct Stormlover. There is NOTHING in the Bible that states lesbianism is a sin.

However.......................

There are quite a few conservatives on here who don't see it that way and would gladly consign you to hell because they think your lifestyle is "icky". See Bitchy Irish Karen Ass (SassyIrishLass) on that one, as she seems to think homosexuality and lesbianism are one and the same.

I guess the Pope doesn’t understand that something can be a sin, but not a crime.

I think the Pope is not in position to say that gay is a crime even if he wanted. He did said it is a sin, but when confronted what else should he say? If he could maybe he would say it is a crime. He represents the Catholic Church and tries to keep Catholicism a mainstream thing, if he said gay is a crime he would be like a cultist or extreme radical, a domestic terrorist etc.

In my opinion, I mean my personal opinion how I see it, gay is a capitol crime, like being punishable with death. It is both in the new and old testament, the new testatament reaffirms that someone who does so "deserves to die" the old testament says they should be killed, the new testament reaffirms it. Leviticus (Old Testament), Romans 1 (New Testament).

NO! NO!

As sinners ourselves, we have no right to judge LGBT people. All people must keep the Seven Laws of Noah, but most people break these Laws.

Both Progressives and Reactionaries are intolerant -- the Horseshoe Theory.

I think not every sin, is on the same level, just like not every crime is on the same level, like there is a difference between telling a white lie and murdering someone right? I think traditionally the Catholic Church, made differences between the severity of sins, that not every sin is the same but Im not sure. Im no expert.

Forum List

Back