Pope says homosexuality not a crime

I'll answer this for the thread, since any 'discussion' with you is a waste of time.

When one lives a homosexual lifestyle, you are not 'turning away' from sin and making an honest and true effort to let that sin behind, i.e. 'go and sin no more'. Your entire life would be based around sin when living and embracing a homosexual relationship. It's not necessarily 'worse' than any other sin if it's repented of and not repeated, which typically isn't the case.
Actually they are acknowledging who they are and acting the way god made them

It was those places the Pope is talking about. And he was addressing those people who want to make it a crime.
well isn't it their right? It is where THEY LIVE. and you know how the left is ALL 4 Democrazy.

well isn't it their right? It is where THEY LIVE. and you know how the left is ALL 4 Democrazy.
It is the Pope's right and duty to express the beliefs of the Church to those whose hearts are full of hate.

Should our democracy make adultery a crime? It used to be. And adultery is on the list of the top ten sins. Homosexuality isn't.

Pope says homosexuality not a crime​

I agree with the pope! It is time to come out of the freaking dark ages.

He said it was a sin. It has always been a sin in the eyes of God and it always will be a sin.

MAN made it a crime. At least until prog deviants uncriminalized it on their way to hoping to make grooming, pedo, bestiality and transsexualism not crimes neither.

Prove there isn't a God.

I can. With one hand tied behind my back!

Oh, wait, wrong thread, I thought you asked to prove there isn't a president in the WH. :dunno:

56123.jpg

The Pope is correct
The Pope is openly and publicly advocating in favor of sinful behavior.

Which is why I say:
Peter's Chair is empty.

Now I understand if you don't fully understand what that means...but Catholics do. Where they might not and have not recognized the truth in the past...and could ignore it. It's gotten past the point of ignoring the fact. There's an elephant in the room that can no longer be ignored.

It is the Pope's right and duty to express the beliefs of the Church to those whose hearts are full of hate.

Should our democracy make adultery a crime? It used to be. And adultery is on the list of the top ten sins. Homosexuality isn't.
it's an apostate pope that catholics are wary of. He is no vicar of christ on earth. the opposite.

The Pope is openly and publicly advocating in favor of sinful behavior.

Which is why I say:
Peter's Chair is empty.

Now I understand if you don't fully understand what that means...but Catholics do. Where they might not and have not recognized the truth in the past...and could ignore it. It's gotten past the point of ignoring the fact. There's an elephant in the room that can no longer be ignored.

The Pope is acknowledging it is not enough of a sin to be criminal behavior
Many sins are like that

and you didn't? plus proven traitor and extortionist with children just as evil.
I vote for the Libertarian in 2020, and wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016 (on behalf of my mother who had recently passed).

I am a Never Trumper.

Forum List

Back