Pope says homosexuality not a crime

They vote enthusiastically for Trump
Likely because of the alternative. No democrat who’s run against Trump has embodied anything resembling someone who holds Christian beliefs. Trump has faults (and there are many) but I don’t think he’s advocated for domestic abuse or adultery. Biden and Clinton on the other hand openly stump for abortion, gay marriage, transgendering children, etc. The Democrat party as a whole derides people of devout faith. Calls them rubes and uneducated. They are a basket of deplorables. Clinging to their guns and bibles. Why would you think that group of people would vote for candidates who feel that way about them?

Adultery was accepted and even seen as something to brag about before that. Heck we will gleefully elect serial adulterers who brag on their sin but condemn others because of who they love?

Who is doing the harm here? Two people in a loving relationship or a person lying and hurting the one they are suppose to care about the most to meet their own selfish needs?
adultery is a sin. and it hurts the spouse, children, extended family, friends, society and the adulterer himself although he might not feel that hurt for some time cause he thinks he's having too much time. Goes many times more for the homosexual.

adultery is a sin. and it hurts the spouse, children, extended family, friends, society and the adulterer himself although he might not feel that hurt for some time cause he thinks he's having too much time. Goes many times more for the homosexual.

Wrong.

I would never judge or discriminate LGBT people.

Paradoxically, there are Conservative LGBT people who are persecuted by Progressives for their views.
These same gay or trans conservatives are hated by most conservatives and a lot of these conservatives would ban the living hell out of them straight out of society. I get it to have some conservative views as I do also, but there's a lot of very evil people in the conservative movement. make no mistake of it. I realize this as I've spent a large part of my life as a republican. There's no question in my mind if trans people lose their rights these conservatives will be coming after gays and lesbians and then down the fucking list until we're living in the dark ages. It is easy to be a republicans until you realize this simple fact and the fact that the poor, old and disabled if they truly had their way would be fucked.

Last edited:
Christians reserve their vitriol for Homosexuals
Adultery, spouse abuse…not so much
Maybe a few niche Protestant ones.. but most Christians look at those who have homosexual urges and say “welcome to the temptation club”.. and look at the gay community and say “welcome to the sinners club”. For some reason, they think they’re special. Nope. They’re just a sinner like you and me.

Meanwhile, your straw man arguments are clearly some weird Hangup you have on this.

Maybe a few niche Protestant ones.. but most Christians look at those who have homosexual urges and say “welcome to the temptation club”.. and look at the gay community and say “welcome to the sinners club”. For some reason, they think they’re special. Nope. They’re just a sinner like you and me.

Meanwhile, your straw man arguments are clearly some weird Hangup you have on this.

Why the refusal to provide services to gay marriage, yet they have no issue with the marriages of adulterers?

Ah yes!
Blood sacrifices and "clean vs. unclean" things.
And rituals.
Remember the rituals....because if your priest doesn't perform them PERFECTLY this could displease God and all hell could break loose!
And goats.
Don't forget your sacrificial goat.

Yep.
Sounds perfectly believable to me.
Because you're too stupid to believe anything.

Why the refusal to provide services to gay marriage, yet they have no issue with the marriages of adulterers?
“No issue”?

You might want to revise your statement there, sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about.

It's a sin. All throughout the Bible

If you read scripture carefully it seems that sexual violence is the sin not homosexuality. In any case a bunch of Rabbis in Israel solved the problem for me about 15 years ago. They decided that God made homosexuals too.

What do you gain by damning them?

If you read scripture carefully it seems that sexual violence is the sin not homosexuality. In any case a bunch of Rabbis in Israel solved the problem for me about 15 years ago. They decided that God made homosexuals too.

What do you gain by damning them?
He also made Trans people! He isn't going to be damning good people.

Until the end of 1996, shrimp was one of my favorite foods.

Until the end of 1996, I almost never kept Sabbath or holidays.

Even now I do not keep many of the 613 Laws given to Jewish People.

These same gay or trans conservatives are hated by most conservatives and a lot of these conservatives would ban the living hell out of them straight out of society. I get it to have some conservative views as I do also, but there's a lot of very evil people in the conservative movement. make no mistake of it. I realize this as I've spent a large part of my life as a republican. There's no question in my mind if trans people lose their rights these conservatives will be coming after gays and lesbians and then down the fucking list until we're living in the dark ages. It is easy to be a republicans until you realize this simple fact and the fact that the poor, old and disabled if they truly had their way would be fucked.
Hopefully, most Conservatives would be against homophobia.

One particular group of LGBT Conservatives with whom I interact are gay men who disagree with gender-based discrimination of men. Progressives would cancel these men.

Hopefully, most Conservatives would be against homophobia.

One particular group of LGBT Conservatives with whom I interact are gay men who disagree with gender-based discrimination of men. Progressives would cancel these men.
Sadly you're right. These same ***** we call terfs are what they're called and they also hate transwomen. Talk about a true hate group!

Likely because of the alternative. No democrat who’s run against Trump has embodied anything resembling someone who holds Christian beliefs. Trump has faults (and there are many) but I don’t think he’s advocated for domestic abuse or adultery. Biden and Clinton on the other hand openly stump for abortion, gay marriage, transgendering children, etc. The Democrat party as a whole derides people of devout faith. Calls them rubes and uneducated. They are a basket of deplorables. Clinging to their guns and bibles. Why would you think that group of people would vote for candidates who feel that way about them?
Please keep your primitive belief systems out of my government's policy making.
It is a violation of The First Amendment to The U.S. Constitution to try to influence govsrnment policy with obsolete religious superstition.

In other words (for those living in The Bible Belt) it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Just like Second Amendment zealots love to claim that 2A "protects the right to own firearms," 1A protects OUR right to be free from YOUR religion.

Same document.
Same thing.

Please keep your primitive belief systems out of my government's policy making.
It is a violation of The First Amendment to The U.S. Constitution to try to influence govsrnment policy with obsolete religious superstition.

In other words (for those living in The Bible Belt) it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Just like Second Amendment zealots love to claim that 2A "protects the right to own firearms," 1A protects OUR right to be free from YOUR religion.

Same document.
Same thing.
You think it’s unconstitutional for someone to make a decision regarding who they vote for based on their religion? Or any other random reason they might come up with? I could literally go into the voting booth and use a coin flip to decide who I’m voting for. I could also make an individual prayer to whichever God I want in the booth to decide. Or use OUIJA board.

I think you might want to reread the constitution.

Forum List

Back