This is a problem.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
But will the Groomer-in-chief do anything about this?

635771324209444462-AP-8708010171.jpg

Under no circumstances should a teacher or school not divulge anything regarding a parent's child/student.
First, can we take out the 'not' for the sake of us getting on the same page with you?

Then I can say with confidence that there are some circumstances.

The people that want old people to work until they flip over and die are now telling people who and what they can be in life? Wow. what a suprise. Guess, what, these kids are going to do it anyways but in secret as that is their biological reality. if you or the schools don't support them then they will take far more risker roots. That is the problem with you as you want to act like the taliban and crush this with an iron fist. There's no crushing this as it is reality and it isn';t going away because you don't like it. It would be like crushing jews as Hitler tried to do..It didn't remove them from the world but it did make their life hell.

The people that want old people to work until they flip over and die are now telling people who and what they can be in life? Wow. what a suprise. Guess, what, these kids are going to do it anyways but in secret as that is their biological reality. if you or the schools don't support them then they will take far more risker roots. That is the problem with you as you want to act like the taliban and crush this with an iron fist. There's no crashing this as it is reality and it isn';t going away because you don't like it. It would be like crushing jews as Hitler tried to do..It didn't remove them from the world but it did make their life hell.

They are not your children.

End of that crap

The people that want old people to work until they flip over and die are now telling people who and what they can be in life? Wow. what a suprise. Guess, what, these kids are going to do it anyways but in secret as that is their biological reality. if you or the schools don't support them then they will take far more risker roots. That is the problem with you as you want to act like the taliban and crush this with an iron fist. There's no crushing this as it is reality and it isn';t going away because you don't like it. It would be like crushing jews as Hitler tried to do..It didn't remove them from the world but it did make their life hell.
Which people want old people to work until they flip over and die?
The government does not have any right to choose what personal values a parent wants to teach to their children. If they don't break the law it's actually non of your business or a teacher's business. Fact!

The transgender movement is upset because they want to have control over it. Well they can teach their values to their kids.

Stay away from our kids.

Stay away from our kids.
I have nothing to do with them but their biology might sometimes differ from what you want or demand. Sadly you don't really give a shit about their needs.

Of course it is ok to force your fake god on everyone and make them live in fear of such that hasn't the slightest bit of evidence in support. Being dumb is what you people do best!

I have nothing to do with them but their biology might sometimes differ from what you want or demand. Sadly you don't really give a shit about their needs.

Of course it is ok to force your fake god on everyone and make them live in fear of such that hasn't the slightest bit of evidence in support. Being dumb is what you people do best!

God has nothing to do with it. Stay away from parent's children. It's just that simple

You're a lying pos. You don't know anything about me ya leftist freak! Stay away from our kids.

As for the topic, I don't think it should be a crime, however it is a perverse and disgusting activity and should be treated as a mental disease.

wqgkm6dra0r91.png

Last edited:
In order not to offend any African, Saudi Arabian, and Euro queers...

god laughing 1.jpg

Under no circumstances should a teacher or school not divulge anything regarding a parent's child/student.

Nonbinary teacher boasts on changing students' genders without parents knowing: 'They need protection'

I do agree, this is a problem.

I think forcing kids to not be who they're and scare them with fake crap like there's some kind of sky fairly that will burn them for a trillion years is far worst. I think that is the real child abuse. Wars that sent millions of young people into war to die based on these fake gods are far worst abuses. Cheapens life.

Only a very small part of the population is gay or trans so normal is normal but that doesn't mean that we should be making the lives of these children a living hell.

Forum List

Back