Zone1 Pope Pius XII (who appeared to be saintly) prophesied the virtual destruction of the Church in 1931

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

This is mentioned @ about 9:00 in the video, how Vatican II would come along and destroy true Catholicism.. Of course he didn't know there would be a Vatican II, at least we don't think he knew about plans for such... but anyhow..

All Catholics and even non-Catholics should be interested in this.

The "red lamp" he spoke of represents the light that is always burning to indicate the Real Presence of Christ in His Church 24/7/365

This is mentioned @ about 9:00 in the video, how Vatican II would come along and destroy true Catholicism.. Of course he didn't know there would be a Vatican II, at least we don't think he knew about plans for such... but anyhow..

All Catholics and even non-Catholics should be interested in this.
I didn't hear it that way. He said some will trying to subvert it, and it will be tempted.

I didn't hear it that way. He said some will trying to subvert it, and it will be tempted.
He is speaking of what happened at Vatican II. If you don't think V II destroyed or virtually destroyed Catholicism, you dont know enough about this.

The only thing that has not been destroyed (to speak of) is the Real Presence. That is still there...But I wouldnt be surprised if that "red lamp not being there" talk of Pius XII also came to pass, thouhg..

It looks like Pius XII was on to something.. and why wouldn't that be the case? He was around the imposters he speaks of.. Roncalli aka John XXIII, all those villains in the Vatican

They weren't even Catholic or had long since ditched Catholicism...

Well, Jesus can iron all this insanity out... In fact ONLY He can...

and He probably will soon... "I will build My Church," He promised "and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it" Mt 1618

:)

So I read further in Church history (modern history) and discover that Pius XII was NOT the first one to have to deal with liberal elements in the Church.

In fact Pius X was always fighting against them and started having priests and bishops swear a certain oath denouncing "modernism" (aka liberalism) before they could be ordained..

He is a saint.. canonized before the anti-Catholics took over in the 60s (I don't trust the canonization process since Pius XII passed away)

Forum List

Back