Zone1 God has his ways of trying to tell us... things

oh Ding... yeh, he just doesn't know what I know.. Most Catholics don't. They should. But they don't... or maybe they've heard a few things here and there but just write off people like Lefebvre as a malcontent and disobedient and etc... because they just can't bring themselves to believe their Church has been infested at best... highjacked at worst.

Were all others variables controlled? Christianity is the only thing these countries with high murder rates have in common?

Is that all you've got? What "variables"?
The top 37 countries are all CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES. It's a FACT.

I haven't seen any evidence of Christian countries .. I dunno... hmmm... let's say this

haven't seen any of them force Communism on the populace.. force sterilization which happened in Nazi Germany (not too Christian a regime there, eh?)... haven't seen Christians forcing abortions on women like in anti-Christ China...

you lying liberals... Have you no shame?

What are you talking about? This has NOTHING to do with what I've written.

What are you talking about? This has NOTHING to do with what I've written.
does too.

You christian haters are always talking about how bad Christians are but conveniently forget how HORRIBLE unChristian places are... the Nazis.. Stalin.. Mao, present day China (forced abortion)

I'll take my chances in a christian country or state any day over places where Christ is not honored. Anyone who doesn't hate himself would agree

does too.

You christian haters are always talking about how bad Christians are but conveniently forget how HORRIBLE unChristian places are... the Nazis.. Stalin.. Mao, present day China (forced abortion)

I'll take my chances in a christian country or state any day over places where Christ is not honored. Anyone who doesn't hate himself would agree

Thanks for proving it doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

Variables are what we control when doing science experiments. I am not debating whether they are Christian countries; I am asking what else--besides Christianity--do they have in common?

Variables are what we control when doing science experiments. I am not debating whether they are Christian countries; I am asking what else--besides Christianity--do they have in common?

I know what variables are. I don't need a definition. I need you to make an argument here.

You're literally throwing things at me, HOPING something sticks because you have nothing.

I don't know, what do these countries have in common? You tell me, it's YOUR ARGUMENT. Apparently.

I'm with Meriweather on this one. I could point to crime statistics and state that based upon the FBI's data for murder, assault and rape blacks statistically commit more per capita violent crimes than any other race by a wide margin which would be a true statement. What I couldn't state - at least not honestly or accurately - is that being black makes one more violent than other races. Why? Because there are other variables which are better explanations than the color of their skin or their culture.

I know what variables are. I don't need a definition. I need you to make an argument here.

You're literally throwing things at me, HOPING something sticks because you have nothing.

I don't know, what do these countries have in common? You tell me, it's YOUR ARGUMENT. Apparently.
I am not after an argument, but information. I often teach science. We list all the variables before stating a hypothesis. You stated a hypothesis, so I am asking what were all the variables? If all you have is a hypothesis without variables, no further discussion is needed.

I am not after an argument, but information. I often teach science. We list all the variables before stating a hypothesis. You stated a hypothesis, so I am asking what were all the variables? If all you have is a hypothesis without variables, no further discussion is needed.

When I mean "argument" I don't mean a shouting match. I mean "this is your argument", "this is your view with your evidence".

Mine isn't a hypothesis. Mine is a FACT. I'm posting a fact. The simple fact is the top 37 countries for murder in the world are CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

You have two choices.
1) Accept it and then we continue with the rest of the conversation
2) You attack what I said and you try and prove it wrong.

You haven't done either. You've simply said "Oh, there might be something", but you haven't shown a "something". So, my fact still stands.

If you don't want to partake of this discussion, then don't bother. If you want an adult conversation about this, then do it properly.
Don't just say "Oh, there might be something, I don't know what it is, but there might be something, you go and disprove your own fact"

The fact is there. Top 37 countries. In the top 50 there are like 3 non-Christian countries. Yes or no?

You have two choices.
1) Accept it and then we continue with the rest of the conversation
2) You attack what I said and you try and prove it wrong.
3) I ask for informational facts on the variables. If there is no information about these, I pass. There is not "rest of the conversation" without these preliminaries. I have no interest in attacking what you said. Unless I have the complete information, there is nothing to attack--or to support.

3) I ask for informational facts on the variables. If there is no information about these, I pass. There is not "rest of the conversation" without these preliminaries. I have no interest in attacking what you said. Unless I have the complete information, there is nothing to attack--or to support.

And there we have the end of the conversation. Bye

Forum List

Back