Zone1 The Vatican is not the home of the Catholic Church anymore (as is obvious?)

you act like Jesus is just a philosophy

He is a PERSON

a powerful person, both God and man

Actually, he probably wasn't a God, and it's doubtful that he ever existed as a flesh and blood person. Seems to me more likely that he was just made up by people in the Second Century.

and the Church He founded is and claims to be the WAY to Heaven. You haven't had my experiences in life so you will argue w/ me... but ... maybe you should try to have your own experiences with Christ and His True Church (now called Sedevacantist) and then maybe you will have something important to say about such.

I have had my experiences... A bunch of psychotic nuns who made my life a miserable experience, followed by a lot of empty words after my parents died.

I chucked religion out of my life after that and frankly have been better off for it.

Actually, he probably wasn't a God, and it's doubtful that he ever existed as a flesh and blood person. Seems to me more likely that he was just made up by people in the Second Century.

I have had my experiences... A bunch of psychotic nuns who made my life a miserable experience, followed by a lot of empty words after my parents died.

I chucked religion out of my life after that and frankly have been better off for it.
it is up to you and every other individual to make your way in this world. I have found out the hard way that no one really cares... about me, about anyone... it's dog eat dog..

Jesus gives one respite from such but you don know Him, don't let Him guide you so ... that's sad

After Pius XII, there have been no valid popes. Evildoers took over the Vatican 65 years ago... splains a lot of things, doesn't it?

Pius XII (last true pope) had this to say about the Catholic Church which at the time he wrote this WAS in the Vatican (so keep in mind he is referring to the TRUE Catholic Church)

Also note: "the loving Mother" refers to the True Church (always called She).

Pius XII explained as follows:
So the real Catholic Church is now financed by an American organization ?

Uh, what are you talking about?
I know you like to pretend your clergy aren't a bunch of perverts, but how could they not be?

"Help Wanted, must have no interest in adult women and willing to spend a lot of time around kids. Oh, and we pay you next to no money."

How do you NOT get pedos like that.

First, I really don't believe the universe is so badly designed that when I get to the afterlife, it's the Catholic God in charge.

I'm just as worried that Shintoism is right, and Amaterasu wants to have a word with me about "Yellow Fever".

Well, here's the difference. You have a say in Government, and it's going to a real thing.

Nobody votes for God.

I'm happy with my life.
Not happy where the country is going, but I'll be dead before you Bible Thumpers turn us into the Republic of Gilead.
Most churches are nothing more than used car lots selling ideas instead of ligitimate goods. Look at all the people who bought into Trump and his made up shit. There is definitely a market for conspiracy theories even when they are sold by a tax exempt entity.

it is up to you and every other individual to make your way in this world. I have found out the hard way that no one really cares... about me, about anyone... it's dog eat dog..

Jesus gives one respite from such but you don know Him, don't let Him guide you so ... that's sad
I would trust Christian’s more if they actually lived Christ like.

President Biden? Nancy Pelosi?
So, have they been indicted for anything ? No. Both are regular attendees to Catholic Church. Is Trump ? No. Did either promote an insurrection where people were injured and killed ? No. You’re silly. Btw, neither are liberal.

fishermen.jpg

So the real Catholic Church is now financed by an American organization ?
it isfinanced by unknowing Catholics

It took me YEARS to find out what I have learned on how the Vatican was highjacked in 1958, true Catholics kicked out and persecuted beginning w/ Lefebvre

Some other Catholics may never learn... (only the ones who read my posts/threads or visit novus ordo watch?)

You may recall that

Jesus was a virgin---

sheez
There are at least 3-4 figures used to create and Jesus myth,
the Galilean Christ Yehuda who died in 6bc for his tax revolt had 2 sons who were also slain, the 45ad death to Theudas the River Jordan Christ most likely was the one deemed bi, who had relations with John, Lazarus, and Mary Mag. Even the NT hints to the character laying down with men as you see in scripture A Naked young man assumed to be Lazarus, is seen fleeing a half naked loin cloth covered Jesus' shack.
Furthermore the church changes the characters hometown of Capernaum to being from Nazareth, a town built & founded not until in 90ad according to Roman soldier orders(letters found) to build it. Why would they lie about where he was from? Because Capernaum was liken to Ghamorra, liken to our
San Francisco a port town where men layed with men.
Sources:
Capernaum sources hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1 etc

Bi-Jesus & Lazarus relations sources
A newly translated Gnostic gospel, entitled The Secret Book of Judas of Kerioth, According to this seemingly authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,including relationswith John, Lazarus and Mary Magdelene.

Also validating that: is

in the missing portions of Mark it shows Jesus sleeping with a naked young rich man, but also the NT validates this:

"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Who was this young man if not perhaps the rich man whom "Then Jesus beholding him, loved him..."(Mark 10:21). Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').

it isfinanced by unknowing Catholics

It took me YEARS to find out what I have learned on how the Vatican was highjacked in 1958, true Catholics kicked out and persecuted beginning w/ Lefebvre

Some other Catholics may never learn... (only the ones who read my posts/threads or visit novus ordo watch?)
So who runs the show in the USA ?

So who runs the show in the USA ?
IMO the Sedevacantists, their priests and bishops. They are the true Catholcs but again, they are scattered here and there and some Catholics have to drive a long way to get to one of their Masses.

I won't say all novus ordo Masses/priests are bad, but good priests in the NO seem rare to yours truly and I used to travel a lot... have been to Churches all over .. maybe half the states. The bad ones are very bad, the good ones... many of them may be deceived about Lefebvre and etc... because the crooks running the NO from the Vatican don't want to lose members ($$) by mentioning dissenters (from Vatican-speak)

IMO the Sedevacantists, their priests and bishops. They are the true Catholcs but again, they are scattered here and there and some Catholics have to drive a long way to get to one of their Masses.

I won't say all novus ordo Masses/priests are bad, but good priests in the NO seem rare to yours truly and I used to travel a lot... have been to Churches all over .. maybe half the states. The bad ones are very bad, the good ones... many of them may be deceived about Lefebvre and etc... because the crooks running the NO from the Vatican don't want to lose members ($$) by mentioning dissenters (from Vatican-speak)
Sounds like any bad run organizations run from far away.

Sounds like any bad run organizations run from far away.
well, the Vatican, when it belonged to the Catholics (now it belongs to those masequerading as such :rolleyes: ) wasn't really run from afar. Bishops ran their own dioceses and then reported to the pope once a year or how ever often it was..

What derailed the Vatican was establishing a Vatican bank... Human nature being what it is... they should have known that doing that and also putting it into the hands of a SECULAR banker..

what could go wrong?

The secular banker insisted on the pope (it was a real one back then) basically getting out of his way and letting him do what he wanted...

The pope was naive... and other stuff...

well, the Vatican, when it belonged to the Catholics (now it belongs to those masequerading as such :rolleyes: ) wasn't really run from afar. Bishops ran their own dioceses and then reported to the pope once a year or how ever often it was..

What derailed the Vatican was establishing a Vatican bank... Human nature being what it is... they should have known that doing that and also putting it into the hands of a SECULAR banker..

what could go wrong?

The secular banker insisted on the pope (it was a real one back then) basically getting out of his way and letting him do what he wanted...

The pope was naive... and other stuff...
Wait. Isn’t the Pope the word of god here in earth?

Forum List

Back