Pope Calls For Civil Unions For Same-Sex Couples, In Major Departure From Vatican Doctrine

God does not approve
How arrogant of you to pretend that you know the mind of an omnipotent, unseen Supreme Being.

I've read His book....you should

Start here....

It only shows they have homosexuality's way back then, also in Moses's day according to scripture. They had pedophiles and incest along with it.

Duh dumbass and it was a sin then too.... think hard, it's why it's Biblical

I have zero use for Jew haters so go bother someone else

Since Moses and Paul said it was. Child the bible was wrote by men, lots of men.

So your saying God made mistakes.

Jesus was a Jew....now run along Eva.

What you profess to know about religion I forgot long ago

All jews wrote the NT. You may not like it. You don't know anything about religion.

I know you're a Jew hater....and mentally unbalanced.

Sadly for you many others do also... it's why you're laughable

You know whats wrong with the world, you religious freaks, sticking your nose in everyone's business.

You religious freaks voted for tramp.

A religious freak:
“This is a warning to anyone reading this letter if you are a Biden/Harris supporter you will be targeted. We have a list of homes and addresses by your election signs. We are the ones with those scary guns, We are the ones your children have nightmares about…When We capture Grandpa Biden We will all severely beat him to the point of death as for Mrs. Harris she will be bent over and Anally raped by my rifle barrel. Then for the Grand end the [sic] both will be executed on National Television.”

God does not approve
How arrogant of you to pretend that you know the mind of an omnipotent, unseen Supreme Being.

Start here....

It only shows they have homosexuality's way back then, also in Moses's day according to scripture. They had pedophiles and incest along with it.

Since Moses and Paul said it was. Child the bible was wrote by men, lots of men.

All jews wrote the NT. You may not like it. You don't know anything about religion.

You know whats wrong with the world, you religious freaks, sticking your nose in everyone's business.

Yawn, fruit loop, have you noticed you keep sqauwking about religion?

Sit the fck down

God does not approve
If you read the Bible you can. He lays it out in black and white. Unless you are a child of satan.

I don't think that the Supreme Being actually wrote the bible or any other sacred text in any religion. This "child of satan" stuff is just nutty.
Really? Nutty?

Seems that Hitlery and the brown turd Obammy sure did follow Lucifer and what they continue to push on the America people, looks like what Lucifer would do.

Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Even the History Channel though Obammy was Satan
OBAMA-SATAN.jpg

God does not approve

Start here....

Oh , you are talking about Mohammad and his 10 year old lover....

God does not approve

Start here....

Says the bitch, who has to have government take over Healthcare and GM/Chrysler....

I think only Catholics should be allowed to marry. Fags, apostates, heathens, and, Protestant heretics should only get civil unions. Leave marriage to the one true faith of the followers of Jesus Christ.

God does not approve

Start here....

Says the bitch, who has to have government take over Healthcare and GM/Chrysler....

Says the fake Christian zealot.

God does not approve

Start here....

You are probably a pedophile.

So now even the pope believes that homosexuals should be able to marry. He says in a civil union which means he still doesn't advocate that homosexuals should be able to get married in a church but this endorsement is a step in the right direction.

How many natural kids can both partners bring into the world, when they are both women, or both men? They can make believe they are married but they can rub and rub but never achieve what God intended. This is the fallacy of the progs, to push immorality upon US so we can move away from our traditions.

Gay people have children all the time. Now you know.

God does not approve
If you read the Bible you can. He lays it out in black and white. Unless you are a child of satan.

I don't think that the Supreme Being actually wrote the bible or any other sacred text in any religion. This "child of satan" stuff is just nutty.
Really? Nutty?

Seems that Hitlery and the brown turd Obammy sure did follow Lucifer and what they continue to push on the America people, looks like what Lucifer would do.

Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Even the History Channel though Obammy was Satan
OBAMA-SATAN.jpg

Very sad of you to post this. You must be a miserable person and an pedophile.

God does not approve

Start here....

You are probably a pedophile.
Try again....She who will vote for the guy who gropes women and children..

So now even the pope believes that homosexuals should be able to marry. He says in a civil union which means he still doesn't advocate that homosexuals should be able to get married in a church but this endorsement is a step in the right direction.

The state should not recognize the marriage ceremonies of any religion as legal and binding. If we truly want to separate religion from government then churches will not be granted authority in any civil matters.

If you want a church wedding go for it but for any marriage to be legal there needs to be a civil service

How many natural kids can both partners bring into the world, when they are both women, or both men? They can make believe they are married but they can rub and rub but never achieve what God intended. This is the fallacy of the progs, to push immorality upon US so we can move away from our traditions.

That must mean that such are not 100% homosexual. GOD didn't make anyone that way. Sin is the corruptive force that distorts and manipulates truth to suit evil behavior, so that even some pope can be confused. Two men behaving badly together do not spawn children. And two women with their plastic accouterments cannot either. That is not to say that GOD intended everyone to marry, have sexual relations and procreate. However, our society screams "SEX, SEX, SEX!" ---- and if you feel uncomfortable then well ----- one must be peculiar.... This is the way secular ideology manipulates and distorts. And this is just another reason the world is in such a mess.

Voting for Bible bashers, abortion on demand promoters, and those who redefine marriage (as thought they are its creators) --- are "COMPATABLE with CHRISTIANITY"????????
Trump is certainly not perfect (who is). However, he cannot be hiding anything because the Democrats seem to know all about him. Both Kennedy and Clinton were womanizers. The Democrats want illegal aliens so they can get votes. The Democrats have no problem with abortion because it gets rid of unwanted babies who are mostly black. Review the statistics. They say Black Lives Matter! That is not what they said 50 years ago when Wallace was running for President! The Democrats had no problem closing churches due to the pandemic and yet they certainly sided with the protesters all huddled together in their cliques. So please, don't try to insult Christians over Trump. He is the least of America's problems. And in fact, he is the only President thoughtful enough to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to JERUSALEM. Mrs Clinton certainly wouldn't have done that, and in fact she did nothing to aid one of our embassies when it was attacked.

I believe anyone can change. I've seen people come to faith in CHRIST and completely get their lives turned around. I don't see any reason a former Democrat cannot become a Bible thumping conservative, as he or she finally sees the light and the handwriting on the wall. I did transpose this because I believe what I stated above may have been missed. I also believe the children at the border can be just as well served in their native land where missionaries travel to bring GOD's Gospel message. It isn't always about free handouts.

That must mean that such are not 100% homosexual. GOD didn't make anyone that way. Sin is the corruptive force that distorts and manipulates truth to suit evil behavior, so that even some pope can be confused. Two men behaving badly together do not spawn children. And two women with their plastic accouterments cannot either. That is not to say that GOD intended everyone to marry, have sexual relations and procreate. However, our society screams "SEX, SEX, SEX!" ---- and if you feel uncomfortable then well ----- one must be peculiar.... This is the way secular ideology manipulates and distorts. And this is just another reason the world is in such a mess.
God made everything in the universe including people who are born gay. Gay people have children through sperm donors and surrogates... Now you know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back