Pope Calls For Civil Unions For Same-Sex Couples, In Major Departure From Vatican Doctrine

If the Catholic Church doesn't stand for what God teaches through the Bible no one else will.

This Pope is a disaster.
There are millions of Christians around the world who believe the Scriptures, and they aren't catholic.
Every other Christian church other than the Catholic Church has the same problem -- it is not preserved from error by the Holy Spirit.

The Catholic Church is preserved from error, which is why I can say with confidence that this Pope will never put any of his heretical ideas into an encyclical.
Faith in CHRIST saves. Salvation isn't by attending some "correct" church nor having faith in it. This is where Mormons begin accepting error. No church is preserved from error. All one needs to do is begin reading the book of Revelation, concerning the 7 churches. I do believe that CHRIST is the HEAD and the GREAT HIGH PRIEST over HIS CHURCH -- the body of ALL believers (HIS SAINTS/born-again believers).

God does not approve
How would you know what God approves and disapproves of - blaspheming heretical slut!
Scripture.
Where in scripture?
First off, do you believe Scripture is the Word of God?
No, because it clearly isn't. The Bible is made up of texts from hundreds of authors none of which claim (to my knowledge) to have been instructed by God.

Only Muslims can claim the Quran to be the word of God as its single author the Prophet Mohammed spoke directly to God.

Anyway, for the sake of the argument, I'm willing to drop my personal beliefs and say it IS the word of God, so now tell me what passages you refer to, in your claim that God condemns same-sex commitments.
Nope. I don't waste my time.
Good, so I'll 'cut to the chase', right-wing Trumpsters can not possibly claim to be Christians.
The two are wholly incompatible!
Absurd. That's your ignorant opinion. Trump is pro life, Biden supports abortion. You're more confused than a termite in a yoyo.

If the Catholic Church doesn't stand for what God teaches through the Bible no one else will.

This Pope is a disaster.
There are millions of Christians around the world who believe the Scriptures, and they aren't catholic.
Catholicism is the original Christian religion, its first Pope St Peter.
It pretty much stayed that way until the Crusades that were supposed to liberate the Holy Land, but instead, the Crusaders brought back Islamic influences on Idolatry, etc that began to question the Catholic 'mother' church and ended in Protestant fragmentation and schism - a myriad of bastard churches and beliefs.

This Pope is a disaster.
It pretty much stayed that way until the Crusades that were supposed to liberate the Holy Land, but instead, the Crusaders brought back Islamic influences on Idolatry, etc that began to question the Catholic 'mother' church and ended in Protestant fragmentation and schism - a myriad of bastard churches and beliefs.
The Catholic church or a pope will not save you. Better read your Bible. Only Jesus saves.

This Pope is a disaster.
Who is the Head of the church according to Scripture?

God does not approve
How would you know what God approves and disapproves of - blaspheming heretical slut!
Scripture.
Where in scripture?
No, because it clearly isn't. The Bible is made up of texts from hundreds of authors none of which claim (to my knowledge) to have been instructed by God.

Only Muslims can claim the Quran to be the word of God as its single author the Prophet Mohammed spoke directly to God.

Anyway, for the sake of the argument, I'm willing to drop my personal beliefs and say it IS the word of God, so now tell me what passages you refer to, in your claim that God condemns same-sex commitments.
Good, so I'll 'cut to the chase', right-wing Trumpsters can not possibly claim to be Christians.
Voting for Bible bashers, abortion on demand promoters, and those who redefine marriage (as thought they are its creators) --- are "COMPATABLE"????????
Trump is certainly not perfect (who is). However, he cannot be hiding anything because the Democrats seem to know all about him. Both Kennedy and Clinton were womanizers. The Democrats want illegal aliens so they can get votes. The Democrats have no problem with abortion because it gets rid of unwanted babies who are mostly black. Review the statistics. They say Black Lives Matter! That is not what they said 50 years ago when Wallace was running for President! The Democrats had no problem closing churches due to the pandemic and yet they certainly sided with the protesters all huddled together in their cliques. So please, don't try to insult Christians over Trump. He is the least of America's problems. And in fact, he is the only President thoughtful enough to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to JERUSALEM. Mrs Clinton certainly wouldn't have done that, and in fact she did nothing to aid one of our embassies when it was attacked.

God does not approve
Scripture.
Where in scripture?

Leftists support abortion, SSM, in California pedophlism given the recent law, men pretending to be women in restrooms with young girls....etc

You're best bet is to sit down

God does not approve
How arrogant of you to pretend that you know the mind of an omnipotent, unseen Supreme Being.

I've read His book....you should

Start here....

It only shows they have homosexuality's way back then, also in Moses's day according to scripture. They had pedophiles and incest along with it.

So now even the pope believes that homosexuals should be able to marry. He says in a civil union which means he still doesn't advocate that homosexuals should be able to get married in a church but this endorsement is a step in the right direction.

He's talking civil unions. Only one man and one woman can be married.

We got married by a judge.

Was he drunk?
Alot of Judge's are.

No actually he was very nice and not drunk. We have been married for 34 years. We were to have our marriage blessed but I turned atheist and he didn't care one way or another.

No wonder you lack a sense of humor and never, evah sound happy! :auiqs.jpg:

What is heaven like?? Sitting around praying all day and worshipping. LOL.

It's like something that you will never experience since you put all of your eggs into the one basket of the corporeal world.

What is heaven like??

Why do you keep asking like a parrot?
You're an atheist, afterall.

Is that the only reason you believe to have eternal life, I got news for you, it isn't happening.

We are spiritual beings having a human existence.
This is the part that Dimm Neo-Marxists cannot connect to!
Which is why you have no true understanding of concepts like liberty and freedom.
In God We Trust.

No I'm have a human experience. Yet you call me names. I believe in liberty and freedom as long as it doesn't encroach on other people.
Does liberty and freedom mean taking responsibility for your own actions, or blaming someone else if you fuck up? Does liberty and freedom mean stealing other peoples stuff, just so you can give it to someone else?
God does not approve
Scripture.
Where in scripture?

Absurd. That's your ignorant opinion. Trump is pro life, Biden supports abortion. You're more confused than a termite in a yoyo.

Tramp was pro choice in 2000, he want Maples to get an abortion I read.

God does not approve
Scripture.
Where in scripture?

Tramp is whatever you want him to be.

So now even the pope believes that homosexuals should be able to marry. He says in a civil union which means he still doesn't advocate that homosexuals should be able to get married in a church but this endorsement is a step in the right direction.

He's talking civil unions. Only one man and one woman can be married.

We got married by a judge.

Was he drunk?
Alot of Judge's are.

No actually he was very nice and not drunk. We have been married for 34 years. We were to have our marriage blessed but I turned atheist and he didn't care one way or another.

No wonder you lack a sense of humor and never, evah sound happy! :auiqs.jpg:

What is heaven like?? Sitting around praying all day and worshipping. LOL.

It's like something that you will never experience since you put all of your eggs into the one basket of the corporeal world.

What is heaven like??

Why do you keep asking like a parrot?
You're an atheist, afterall.

Is that the only reason you believe to have eternal life, I got news for you, it isn't happening.

We are spiritual beings having a human existence.
This is the part that Dimm Neo-Marxists cannot connect to!
Which is why you have no true understanding of concepts like liberty and freedom.
In God We Trust.

No I'm have a human experience. Yet you call me names. I believe in liberty and freedom as long as it doesn't encroach on other people.
Does liberty and freedom mean taking responsibility for your own actions, or blaming someone else if you fuck up? Does liberty and freedom mean stealing other peoples stuff, just so you can give it to someone else?

That would be tramp.
You didnt answer my question if you agree with Liberty and freedom?

I did too , you said :
I said:
Sounds like Tramp.

God does not approve
How arrogant of you to pretend that you know the mind of an omnipotent, unseen Supreme Being.

Start here....

It only shows they have homosexuality's way back then, also in Moses's day according to scripture. They had pedophiles and incest along with it.

Duh dumbass and it was a sin then too.... think hard, it's why it's Biblical

I have zero use for Jew haters so go bother someone else

God does not approve

Start here....

Since Moses and Paul said it was. Child the bible was wrote by men, lots of men.

So your saying God made mistakes.

God does not approve

Start here....

Since Moses and Paul said it was. Child the bible was wrote by men, lots of men.

Jesus was a Jew....now run along Eva.

What you profess to know about religion I forgot long ago

God does not approve

Start here....

You're mentally ill.

God does not approve

Start here....

All jews wrote the NT. You may not like it. You don't know anything about religion.

God does not approve

Start here....

You're mentally ill.

According to Christian zealots.

God does not approve

Start here....

All jews wrote the NT. You may not like it. You don't know anything about religion.

I know you're a Jew hater....and mentally unbalanced.

Sadly for you many others do also... it's why you're laughable

Forum List

Back