Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

We are in the known poll propaganda.

In reality Biden is a loser and no one gives credit to his babbling. Everybody knows his brain is burnt.

But the news media needs to make profit.

Here the news media invent polls to give the loser some points, otherwise the presidential race should be bored. The elections become more interested and more people watch the news with their polls.

President Trump has a strong support, and he is the only one with capacity to make the good economy to come back, something that Biden can't do even in his dreams.

Are you that bitter being a lowly working still. Slaving to a boss. God I'd blow my MF head off if I were you.
Latest Virginia:

The only poll I ever believed was the one stuck up Hillary's rectum in 16.

What do you think of Governor Blackface? You're such a god damned phony.

You seem triggered.

Sorry. I rarely snap back like that. I lost...lol

Mark Kelly is running as a Republican, that is why he is doing very well.

He slammed the idea of defunding police:

He also won’t march with BLM.

So, will BLM and Omar have the guts to call him a racist that supports a racist institution of police?

Mark Kelly blasts the idea of sanctuary cities, and will not vote for them.

Apparently he is a racist that Democrats will back.

White MEN built this country.
No, Black men and Chinese men built this country. White men supervised.
Let us check that. How many INVENTIONS did Blacks do? Let us start with the Printing Press. Cars.Planes.Telephones. TV. Computers. Modern Medicine. Mass production. I could list a thousand of them. All invented by White Men. Digging in the dirt does not improve living standards. Inventions do that. And the INTELLIGENCE to improve them.
Then you should choose your words more carefully. You said built. Chinese laborers built our railways, not White men.
Who DESIGNED them.? That is all that counts. Workers are as replacable as piston rods. Inventors are a rare commodity.

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
She did! Check out the popular vote, He stole the electoral college, with massive Russian help! Just imagine if the rolls had been reversed, and he had won the popular vote and lost the electoral college, he would have filed suit over "voter fraud," and would be screeching about that to this day.

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
She did! Check out the popular vote, He stole the electoral college, with massive Russian help! Just imagine if the rolls had been reversed, and he had won the popular vote and lost the electoral college, he would have filed suit over "voter fraud," and would be screeching about that to this day.
How does one “steal” the EC? He won 30 states, and got their EC votes.

The only people trying to steal EC votes are idiot Dems trying to change the law to force their EC delegates to vote for the overall popular vote winner instead of who won their state.

You dopes have one go-to: a fluke in the electoral college that let 77,000 spread across 3 states tip the election. Meanwhile, 5 million more people voted for Hillary.

But keep bitterly clinging to the idea that lightning will strike twice. :lol:
And dumbasses like you dont know why this is a Representative Republic , not a fucking Democracy. go play in a busy intersection.

Well, your hypothetical just didnt happen...
0590b2659832a2800d4a8a9c76592d2bc0a821819bffd0c5f8696035c0712ff2.jpg

Latest Virginia:

It's a good thing these poles are always wrong. Old Joe is a mindless con job that can't con no more. China Joe can't finish a sentence without going to some place we have never been. Thanks to the actions of criminals as Pelosi and Shitter only idiots see them as anything but future inmates. democrats will lose the house, senate seats, and the rest is a No Show Joe. That isn't the leftist pole, it's reality no matter how hard it is to except. I don't know how they do it but no matter how many clowns are in the democrat clown car democrats can always find the worst clown in the bunch to run. They never get it right.

Forum List

Back