Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

"Polls"

1590681291064.png

Biden had a better chance before the Lock down, the economic crash, the riots and vetting Amy Klobuchar only to have to dump her racist ass.

Polls looked bad for Trump in 2016 but the polls were wrong, weren't they?

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.
Presidential election polls have gotten it right in almost all elections prior to 2016.

If Trump wants to run on the assumption that polls will always be wrong, I encourage him to do so
It was polling information that caused Trump to concentrate on the high stakes electorates that Hillary ignored.
Having said that the polling done by the Trump camp has no agenda but to discover potential facts. Ninety percent of the polling done today is paid to create an impression not to discover
One.

Jo

didnt they look bad for him back in 2016?.....just asking....
Great point!!! Current polls do not take into account Russia helping Impeached President Trump. Nor do they account for a last minute bombshell from Barr in October as the traitor Comey did in 2016. Also, for some unknown reason, the Senate has not started it's investigation of Vice President Biden, which will help Captain Clorox.

Latest Virginia:

Dem voters are mainly radicals who hate this country ,FemiNazis ,and Blacks.Not to mention perverts who mutilate themselves. Every Wacko group there is votes Democrat. They forget one thing. White MEN built this country.

didnt they look bad for him back in 2016?.....just asking....
Great point!!! Current polls do not take into account Russia helping Impeached President Trump. Nor do they account for a last minute bombshell from Barr in October as the traitor Comey did in 2016. Also, for some unknown reason, the Senate has not started it's investigation of Vice President Biden, which will help Captain Clorox.
who is capt clorox?....

White MEN built this country.
No, Black men and Chinese men built this country. White men supervised.
Let us check that. How many INVENTIONS did Blacks do? Let us start with the Printing Press. Cars.Planes.Telephones. TV. Computers. Modern Medicine. Mass production. I could list a thousand of them. All invented by White Men. Digging in the dirt does not improve living standards. Inventions do that. And the INTELLIGENCE to improve them.

White MEN built this country.
No, Black men and Chinese men built this country. White men supervised.
Let us check that. How many INVENTIONS did Blacks do? Let us start with the Printing Press. Cars.Planes.Telephones. TV. Computers. Modern Medicine. Mass production. I could list a thousand of them. All invented by White Men. Digging in the dirt does not improve living standards. Inventions do that. And the INTELLIGENCE to improve them.
Then you should choose your words more carefully. You said built. Chinese laborers built our railways, not White men.

January 2017 --- January 2021

Proof that the United States falls apart without Leadership.

Vote Trump out -- Lock Trump up

Latest FOX poll shows Kelly ahead of McSally 50-37.

Wisconsin -- Biden +9

Ohio -- Biden +2

I accept that those are pro-Biden outliers, just as I've accepted that some polls are pro-Trump outliers. But if you knock a couple points off of Biden, it's still a disaster for Trump. If Ohio is competitive, the Trump campaign is in deep doodoo.

Forum List

Back