Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You cannot draw unemployment if you get fired.

You won't win in court.

Bullshit. I was only on unemployment once in my life years ago, and the company owner tried to get out of his insurance company paying unemployment by firing me. It didn't work. I filed an appeal with the unemployment bureau and they gave it to me no questions asked. When his business started to go to hell, he fired everybody hoping the first rejection of benefits would make people go away.

yep

Antivaxxers: FAUCI LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. HE'S EVIL! DON'T BELIEVE A THING HE SAYS or the CDC. THEY'RE IN WITH BIG PHARMA!!!!
Also Antivaxxers: Fauci and the CDC says viral load is the same in vaccinated as unvaccinated. I trust whatever he says 100% and the CDC, because it serves my narrative

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You ppl are comical lmao

Btw, I never disputed those facts, but thanks for the link anyway? :laugh::dunno:

Let's wait for the indictments.
I'm pretty sure Trump's campaign will be charged with far more than fraud.
Whatever they can make up. They can never get it to stick. Their lies will not effect Trump in the least. People do not believe the media anymore. They certainly do not believe our corrupt government.

You mean other free speech messageboards like USMB? :badgrin:

See above reply where I provide some links showing for recent data, the majority of the hospitalized or dying are actually vaccinated.

See that? That's how it's supposed to work.

I would recommend to vulnerable people who have not had COVID to get vaccinated if they want to.

Everyone has their own unique situation and should be allowed to do what they think is best for themselves based upon their own research and with advice from their health care provider if they wish.
No, I'm generally referring to places with a gross revenue somewhere above $500/mo.

I mean seriously, if accuracy was a requirement her, 100% of your fellows, including you, would have been banned years ago.

An example rebutting your lies.

and your reply method needs work.

Once you start killing innocent people against their will, the actual numbers no longer matter.
That fact is we already murdered half a million in the US who did not have to die if we had not started the known to fail, "flattening the curve".
When you get away with murder once, than you can achieve any number simply by repetition.
We would have 1/2 the deaths if you and your fellow Tiny Brained type hadn't followed Trump's moronic advice.

Trump murdered 400k people.
Let us not forget it.

Vaccinated or not, no one should be traveling yet.
Why?
I'm vaccinated as will everyone on the plane be.
I'll be wearing a mask as will everyone on the plane.
The plane will be following health requirements
so...

WHY?

Why are you trying to interfere with my freedom?

Wrong.
Even after stretching this epidemic out for over a year and a half, still only 12% of the population has become infected, and less 1% of those infected have died. So that is not a lot of deaths.
And "Trump's covid policies" are identical to the policies of every country in the world, including what Biden has done.
Trump said wear masks, distance, keep hot spots shut down?

I think you're living the lie.
Every policy around the world is based on science not shoving a radiation source up your ass and praying.

You cannot draw unemployment if you get fired.

Um, lots of people who lost their jobs due to COVID mandatory shutdowns received unemployment. We'll see about that for the vaccine mandates.

You are wrong. Most people will likely be successful in drawing unemployment if fired for not getting vaccinated. It's not misconduct.

Last but not least you're going to have to use something besides aborted fetal tissue.
False. You do not need to share your deeply-held personal beliefs. They are personal. And they are between you and your maker. Quit making stuff up. Normally, all you have to say is I have deeply-held religious beliefs which are in contrast with.....

As long as it is not a serious problem for the employer to accommodate, they must accommodate it. We have this thing called the Constitution.

You can google what I say. You will see it is correct.

The Rev. Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Dallas said this week that "there is no credible religious argument" against receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

Who cares. Everyone has different beliefs. Belonging to a crazy cult is legal.

What a silly point for you to make. One does not have to even go to any church to have a valid religious exemption.

Here is a clue for you. This is America. Learn to respect others' beliefs, even if they differ greatly from your own. Just because some preacher said something, members of his congregation can still have different views.

I hope in your next post, you will post something which is correct. Good luck.
I mean seriously, if accuracy was a requirement her, 100% of your fellows, including you, would have been banned years ago.

An example rebutting your lies.

and your reply method needs work.
I will not resort to ad-hominems like some simple minded people do.

Your link is faulty. It's exactly what I was referring to. When they tell you the vaccines work at preventing severe effects with >90% effectiveness, they lie. They lump in old data when no one was vaccinated, like your link does.

I posted recent, relevant data from official sources. You can call it lies if you want. But really what is going on, is that you are either not smart enough to understand (I hope that is not the case), or you got the vaccine and want to see only data that shows you it was a good choice, and you will ignore all contrary information. Wear blinders if you wish.

Forum List

Back