What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
No....I have a waiver....

Permit2.jpg

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

I am retired and feel no urge to work for anybody, but I have been vaccinated as almost everybody my age.
If I were working, and considered, I had a good job that I wished to keep, it would certainly be a motivating factor, if I enjoyed my income, lifestyle and the work I was doing.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hate this vaccine mandates I hate them....I hate vaccine passports too....so if I have my mom living overseas....and I am not vaccinated I can not go and visit her?

I HATE THIS FASCISM I HATE IT

GOD I hate it so much:confused:

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's irrelevant. It won't be long before you will get it or have driver's licenses suspended. Change jobs but the new boss is the same.

Darwin was right.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I got vaccinated as soon as I could. I did not need a mandate.

I've gotten every vaccine there is. Flu, polio, MMR, Covid, etc.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There must be a vaccine to protect Trumpsters from critical thinking...

They have definitely lined up around the block to get that one.

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nope

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Other-Like a good boy I got my double dose Moderna. I’m told it did not work and I need more. Because they say so. I need something with more thinking and fact than that.
So yes on being vaccinated and No on getting more.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate this vaccine mandates I hate them....I hate vaccine passports too....so if I have my mom living overseas....and I am not vaccinated I can not go and visit her?

I HATE THIS FASCISM I HATE IT

GOD I hate it so much:confused:
It is their country. If you are to enter it will be under their rules. It is not like the world is your oyster.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We had three employees come down with Covid at work. Our company did not institute a vaccine mandate, but did require us to show our vaccine passports if we didn't want to wear a mask. I have a Libertarian friend who got the shot but chose to wear a mask rather than show the company his passport.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's people who have to travel overseas to visit family and have to show a fascist Covid Passport ....

We are the ones who will have problems and are very anxious and depressed.
We don't need drama queens like yourself infecting hundreds of people on an airplane, and thereby murdering a few of them.

Simple as that.

It takes a special kind of heartless cruel human being to oppose that.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List