Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why?
I'm vaccinated as will everyone on the plane be.
I'll be wearing a mask as will everyone on the plane.
The plane will be following health requirements
so...

WHY?

Why are you trying to interfere with my freedom?
The freedom I request is I am vaccinated, don’t want to wear a mask, dont want another shot.
Will you object to my freedoms?

Other-Like a good boy I got my double dose Moderna. I’m told it did not work and I need more. Because they say so. I need something with more thinking and fact than that.
So yes on being vaccinated and No on getting more.
Same idea 54 pages later

The freedom I request is I am vaccinated, don’t want to wear a mask, dont want another shot.
Will you object to my freedoms?
Which of those "freedoms" is defined in the Constitution?

As long as people act smart there'll be no discussion of "freedoms."
It's when people demand the "freedom" to be stupid and put others at risk that the discussions begin.

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
There is no vaccine mandate. Each employee has a choice.

There is no vaccine mandate. Each employee has a choice.
No kidding? Did you notice there is a poll with lots of choices?

Please try to keep up.

The vaccine (or testing in many cases) is mandatory is one wants to keep one's job.

More than half of Israeli hospital patients are vaccinated.

And here is data from England and Massachusettes

In Scotland, 80% of recent COVID deaths are vaccinated (source links below)
View attachment 541453
COVID-19 Statistical Report - 18 August 2021 - COVID-19 statistical report - Publications - Public Health Scotland (page 38)
https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/9030/21-09-08-covid19-publication_report.pdf (page 40)

Everyone has their own unique situation and should be allowed to do what they think is best for themselves based upon their own research and with advice from their health care provider if they wish.
From the CDC: 70% of fully-vaccinated prisoners at Texas prison got COVID...
Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2...

Then why dishonestly refer to a vaccine mandate repeatedly then?
Dishonest?

You are simply incorrect, but I won't accuse you of lying. That would be simple minded, like your other post I replied to.

1632353745095.png

Get educated, my friend.

Biden announced a planned tyrannical mandate that people need to get vaccinated or lose their jobs (or test, religious exemptions, etc.). Everyone knows this, but you and whomever you heard your "witty" line from.

I am afraid I don't have any interest in such elementary discussions. Have a good evening.

Last edited:
So, almost nobody is quitting their job. The Trump cultists now have to face up to what a kook-loser minority they really are.

They're not taking it well.

There are now about 2000 Covid deaths per day now in the USA. Figure a 75/25 R/D split there, so that's net loss of 1000 Republican votes per day. That's enough to swing elections in close states.

Forum List

Back