Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's it in a nutshell. It doesn't matter what the issue is. They just need the control. How sickening.
Maybe you're just an idiot? Your magaturd tribe wants nothing less than total control. Too funny. And ironic.

Do you understand what these things actually mean, or are you just 'all-in' on what your party tells you to be outraged about?

That's like saying if you have no history of abnormal reactions to shots, go ahead and inject antifreeze.
Nobody has even injected antifreeze without a bad reaction. Not the same, at all.
You may not know all the components and processes used in the vaccine mix or what your body does with it, like you really did not know anything about the MMR shot you got as a kid before going to school, but it helped you avoid Measles, Mumps and Rubella. This one will help you avoid or less the effects of Covid. It didn't hurt anybody in my family.

You just see to it that you take every one of the shots they say to take. They'll be good for you.
I did. I've got a shot record that would curl the hair of most people that were never military.

Heard IDIOT CnC Leader(POTUS) say today that those not vaccinated need to get so to protect those whom have already been vaccinated.

WHAT ???

The principle of vaccines is that those vaccinated are protected from infection, so exposure to others whom are infected should have no effect upon the vaccinated. Unless the vaccine is not proven/effective, in which case the vaccine would be relatively useless ~ so why get such ???

Are we all now to be the guinea pigs for an unproven and experimental process~vaccine?

After decades of dealing with the idiots of the Leftist Political spectrum of our Nation, I'm use to dealing with lack of logic and lack of knowledge(ignorance), but this takes it all to a new level of "1984" Double-Speak.

I fear we are seeing the clear signs of a close and present danger to the foundations and principles of our nation, coming from the highest level of Executive Office in our government.

Conserve your ammunition and preserved foods, etc.; we are on the verge of "IT" all coming unhinged very soon!

Meanwhile, those like my wife and myself, whom have already had "COVID"; have immune systems better conditioned to deal with this virus than any vaccine ever could produce. Will we get a "credit" voucher for "already got it" ???
Better than a card saying we vaccinated 2~3~4~+ times ???

Last edited:
Don’t worry skye,,the white hats in the military are working behind the scenes fighting the black hats to clean up this world wide government corruption,it seems on the surface the deep state is winning and controlling all of us but that could not be any further from the truth,the white hats are in complete control and the deep state is running scared,what’s really going on behind the scenes I wager there are only two other posters at this site that are awake to this.it’s not going to happen overnight,things are going to get worse before they get better,but it’s a process that has to play itself out cause this corruption has been going on for century’s now. I could post more on what I know but you would never believe it in a million years,it’s a rabbit hole most people would rather not go down the corruption I’m talking about they are cleaning up.
The military have been planning this fir decades now,they realize the sheep in America only care about football and beer and won’t get off their asses to fight to save their country so fir it to be saved,they are going to have to do it fir them.
It's deeper than that. And, no, America doesn't only care about football and beer. We also care about T&A (trying and accomplishing...what did you think?). There are patriots behind every light post and every street sign, every corner and every white picket fence. All we have to do is say the word, and word has not been given as yet.

Nobody has even injected antifreeze without a bad reaction. Not the same, at all.
You may not know all the components and processes used in the vaccine mix or what your body does with it, like you really did not know anything about the MMR shot you got as a kid before going to school, but it helped you avoid Measles, Mumps and Rubella. This one will help you avoid or less the effects of Covid. It didn't hurt anybody in my family.
So you're saying nobody has injected this "vaccine" without a bad reaction? Do you consider death a bad reaction? Do you know what happens two years after this injection - no you don't. I know it creates trillions of foreign spike proteins that the body does not know what to do with. I know they damage the vascular system. I know that mRNA vaccines have a demonstrated history of fucking up the immune system so that the actual virus can be even more destructive. It sounds to me like you don't know anything at all about it and are just going on blind faith based on completely irrelevant data.

I just wash my hands instead............I haven't gotten the flu in decades
Man, if you ever get the actual flu, you'll think twice about not getting the vaccine.

I was vaccinated against the flu every year during my military service. After I retired, I skipped the shot. Then I got the flu and I was like raw meat to that bug. Ended up in the ER getting pumped full of fluids.

Man, if you ever get the actual flu, you'll think twice about not getting the vaccine.

I was vaccinated against the flu every year during my military service. After I retired, I skipped the shot. Then I got the flu and I was like raw meat to that bug. Ended up in the ER getting pumped full of fluids.
Are you under the impression that the flu shot prevents you from getting the flu? Are you familiar with the effectiveness of flu vaccines? That aside, these "vaccines" are completely different in the way that they work. Apples and oranges. Have you been keeping track of the rate of infection among "vaccinated" people. Check Israel. Or the UGA football team. Or the UK. Or you, shortly.

It's irrelevant. It won't be long before you will get it or have driver's licenses suspended. Change jobs but the new boss is the same.

Darwin was right.

You'll die from starvation first.

We don't need drama queens like yourself infecting hundreds of people on an airplane, and thereby murdering a few of them.

Simple as that.

It takes a special kind of heartless cruel human being to oppose that.

But you are happy to import covid positive illegals by the tens of thousands.

So you're saying nobody has injected this "vaccine" without a bad reaction? Do you consider death a bad reaction? Do you know what happens two years after this injection - no you don't. I know it creates trillions of foreign spike proteins that the body does not know what to do with. I know they damage the vascular system. I know that mRNA vaccines have a demonstrated history of fucking up the immune system so that the actual virus can be even more destructive. It sounds to me like you don't know anything at all about it and are just going on blind faith based on completely irrelevant data.
It seems you have reading comprehension problems. When somebody says that nobody has ever injected anti-freeze without getting a bad reaction they aren't implying that nobody has ever had a bad reaction to Covid-19 bit rather that it's certain with anti freeze and not with Covid-19. In fact serious side effects are exceedingly rare with the vaccines.

There must be a vaccine to protect Trumpsters from critical thinking...

They have definitely lined up around the block to get that one.

Liberal Dems must have a strong Herd immunity to facts and science. They freak out if
anyone even asks a question about antibodies and that sort of testing and what that means for the population.

Heard IDIOT CnC Leader(POTUS) say today that those not vaccinated need to get so to protect those whom have already been vaccinated.

WHAT ???

The principle of vaccines is that those vaccinated are protected from infection, so exposure to others whom are infected should have no effect upon the vaccinated. Unless the vaccine is not proven/effective, in which case the vaccine would be relatively useless ~ so why get such ???

Are we all now to be the guinea pigs for an unproven and experimental process~vaccine?

After decades of dealing with the idiots of the Leftist Political spectrum of our Nation, I'm use to dealing with lack of logic and lack of knowledge(ignorance), but this takes it all to a new level of "1984" Double-Speak.

I fear we are seeing the clear signs of a close and present danger to the foundations and principles of our nation, coming from the highest level of Executive Office in our government.

Conserve your ammunition and preserved foods, etc.; we are on the verge of "IT" all coming unhinged very soon!

Meanwhile, those like my wife and myself, whom have already had "COVID"; have immune systems better conditioned to deal with this virus than any vaccine ever could produce. Will we get a "credit" voucher for "already got it" ???
Better than a card saying we vaccinated 2~3~4~+ times ???
Vaccination isn't a hundred percent effective. As was said by all vaccine manufacturers of those vaccines. Furthermore, NOT having the vaccine dramatically increases your chances of catching the disease and make the symptoms more severe. Causing the unvaccinated to take up medical beds and recourses which are a limited recourse. Causing harm to those vaccinated people wich need those same recourses.it also extends this health crisis and the limitations it entails.

Tell you what. The moment all those that choose not to get the vaccine also choose to not go to hospitals when they get severely ill, I will consider changing my position on mandates.

As the cliché goes. " Your freedom to swing your arms ends at my nose"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back