Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Misleading posts on social media are now twisting data from Israel to falsely claim the country’s vaccination program is a failure due to the number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the vaccinated. Medical professionals say Israel’s vaccine program is making remarkable progress against the virus.

“The vaccination campaign was hugely effective,” Dr. William A Petri, professor of infectious diseases at the University of Virginia, said of Israel’s efforts. “It’s really extraordinary how well these vaccines work.”

I own two companies. One company has about 90 employees, the other has about 60. As such, neither is required to abide by any vaccine mandate.

Now, if my people want to get the vaccine, they can certainly do so, and they can do it on company time. If they need time off to take a family member to get vaccinated, they can do that on company time, too.

Right now about half of my employees are vaccinated. Funny thing, though, they actually respect the choice made by those who've chosen to not yet get it. They're not accusing them of killing anyone or any other such bullshit that's so prevalent in these discussions.

I will probably get mine in the next week or two. My brother got his earlier today and he says he feels fine, although he told his boss "I'm gonna' be sick tomorrow" and is taking the day off. The boss just snickered...

God! she is not going to go to Costa Rica! for heavens sake!

she wants me to go and visit her home.
Simple. If you have no history of abnormal reactions to shots, get the vaccine and go. Don't let it be a matter of principle. The principle should be you get to see your mother. I wish I could. Both my parents have been dead over 15 years. I got a shot record that would make civilians say "holy sh#t" but none of the made me sick more than a few hours. I would gladly take the Plague shot again to see mine. The Moderna wasn't jack in comparison.

Hell the thing is proving to be ineffective.
Israel - {go ahead, check the numbers yourself}
Week of 9/8/21 -- 7 day averages:
New cases - 8,129
Deaths - 25
SassyIrishSnowFlake: OMG, the sky's falling! The vaccines aren't working! Whatever shall we do?

Simple. If you have no history of abnormal reactions to shots, get the vaccine and go. Don't let it be a matter of principle. The principle should be you get to see your mother. I wish I could. Both my parents have been dead over 15 years. I got a shot record that would make civilians say "holy sh#t" but none of the made me sick more than a few hours. I would gladly take the Plague shot again to see mine. The Moderna wasn't jack in comparison.
I have gotten tons of vaccinations.....but I simply do not trust this one. I think they need to do more testing to make sure the side effects aren't going to cause permanent damage like I keep hearing about. Some people have been permanently scarred by the vaccine. Blood Clots.....lung damage....dizziness. Some people have gotten Bell's Palsy from the shots.

Do not surrender, do not get the jab. THIS is how they have forced so many otherwise sane, reasonable people to voluntarily get a COVID vaccine—by playing on their emotions, putting them in seemingly impossible situations, using family members as means of extortion. I truly believe that one to three years from now the majority of those jabbed will be planted . . . six feet under.
I hope you get vaccinated. Perhaps do it for your kids.

No. My wife and I have made a pact to never allow either of us to get jabbed—whatever that takes. I am retired Army and former federal law enforcement. I run a small, mostly destroyed small business thanks to the fake pandemic and she works for a pharmaceutical company which will surely mandate the vaccine. She will quit her job and I will retire completely. We'll get by even if getting by means living in isolation somewhere deep in the wild. Freedom, my friends, is more than a word or even a state of mind; freedom is a way of life.
Freedom isn't 'getting even'. A federal employee should understand that.

Forum List

Back