Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We had three employees come down with Covid at work. Our company did not institute a vaccine mandate, but did require us to show our vaccine passports if we didn't want to wear a mask. I have a Libertarian friend who got the shot but chose to wear a mask rather than show the company his passport.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
My work emails weekly COVID numbers. We have lots of infections (lots of folks travel). About 30% of cases are vaccinated folks. Seems to be increasing, both number of cases and percentage of vaccinated.

We don't need drama queens like yourself infecting hundreds of people on an airplane, and thereby murdering a few of them.

Simple as that.

It takes a special kind of heartless cruel human being to oppose that.
If the vaccines work, you point is moot.

If the vaccines don't work, your point is moot.

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
But, but, but ...

MAH LIBBERTEEZ!!!!!!!!

Now I am at the crossroad.... me not having the poison jab because I hate it ....

or me having the poison jab so I can visit my mom overseas,

GOD! This is not right, this should not be happening! :confused:

Do not surrender, do not get the jab. THIS is how they have forced so many otherwise sane, reasonable people to voluntarily get a COVID vaccine—by playing on their emotions, putting them in seemingly impossible situations, using family members as means of extortion. I truly believe that one to three years from now the majority of those jabbed will be planted . . . six feet under.

Do not surrender, do not get the jab. THIS is how they have forced so many otherwise sane, reasonable people to voluntarily get a COVID vaccine—by playing on their emotions, putting them in seemingly impossible situations, using family members as means of extortion. I truly believe that one to three years from now the majority of those jabbed will be planted . . . six feet under.
but then I can not go and visit my mother....

it's horrible.

And don't I know it.

I don't want to live under Totalitarian Globalism .

And that's exactly one of the reasons I feel so down. :confused:
Cheer up. Have her meet you in Costa Rica. No travel restriction of any kind due to Covid and the beaches are beautiful. The sun would do you both a world of good. Nothing like a week or two on a nice beach to cheer you up.:)

Cheer up. Have her meet you in Costa Rica. No travel restriction of any kind due to Covid and the beaches are beautiful. The sun would do you both a world of good. Nothing like a week or two on a nice beach to cheer you up.:)

God! she is not going to go to Costa Rica! for heavens sake!

she wants me to go and visit her home.

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

Your president can go fuck himself.

It's ridiculous and cannot stand. If you Dems were hanging your hat on the Texas abortion law, you just took two steps back with this overreach. The mid-terms will be a bloodbath for you and the presidency is assured to go to the Republicans at this point.

No. My wife and I have made a pact to never allow either of us to get jabbed—whatever that takes. I am retired Army and former federal law enforcement. I run a small, mostly destroyed small business thanks to the fake pandemic and she works for a pharmaceutical company which will surely mandate the vaccine. She will quit her job and I will retire completely. We'll get by even if getting by means living in isolation somewhere deep in the wild. Freedom, my friends, is more than a word or even a state of mind; freedom is a way of life.

Forum List

Back