Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.

No....I have a waiver....

Permit2.jpg

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

I am retired and feel no urge to work for anybody, but I have been vaccinated as almost everybody my age.
If I were working, and considered, I had a good job that I wished to keep, it would certainly be a motivating factor, if I enjoyed my income, lifestyle and the work I was doing.

I hate this vaccine mandates I hate them....I hate vaccine passports too....so if I have my mom living overseas....and I am not vaccinated I can not go and visit her?

I HATE THIS FASCISM I HATE IT

GOD I hate it so much:confused:

It's irrelevant. It won't be long before you will get it or have driver's licenses suspended. Change jobs but the new boss is the same.

Darwin was right.

I got vaccinated as soon as I could. I did not need a mandate.

I've gotten every vaccine there is. Flu, polio, MMR, Covid, etc.

Nope

I hate this vaccine mandates I hate them....I hate vaccine passports too....so if I have my mom living overseas....and I am not vaccinated I can not go and visit her?

I HATE THIS FASCISM I HATE IT

GOD I hate it so much:confused:
It is their country. If you are to enter it will be under their rules. It is not like the world is your oyster.

We had three employees come down with Covid at work. Our company did not institute a vaccine mandate, but did require us to show our vaccine passports if we didn't want to wear a mask. I have a Libertarian friend who got the shot but chose to wear a mask rather than show the company his passport.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

It's people who have to travel overseas to visit family and have to show a fascist Covid Passport ....

We are the ones who will have problems and are very anxious and depressed.
We don't need drama queens like yourself infecting hundreds of people on an airplane, and thereby murdering a few of them.

Simple as that.

It takes a special kind of heartless cruel human being to oppose that.

Forum List

Back