Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Face it Trump and his supporters HATE America and will do whatever they can to damage it.

Trump will probably refuse to cooperate with the transition in any way until federal Marshals remove him from the White house on Jan. 21

This country is in for a shit load of hurt - all thanks to Trump and his IDIOTIC supporters.

Putin must be laughing his ass off!

This election isn't contested. Biden won. No credible evidence of voter fraud has been found.
The only thing being posited are conspiracy theories and opinions resulting in frivolous, time wasting lawsuits..because your man lost...and you're angry.
Obviously the election IS contested. How can one person be so stupid.
You guys wouldn't be whining and all butt hurt if the election was not contested.

No use being nice...you are a fucking idiot!

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

On the day after Trump's win, the election wasn't contested and he was the clear winner. I get that this is a complicated concept for your leftist brain, but just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly alike. Kinda like just because two people have black skin doesn't mean they think alike. I know, that one always confuses you, too.

We think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of intelligence briefings because he's not entitled to be part of them until such time as the election is officially decided. You know, according to those law thingies that you leftists hate and ignore all the time.

We don't have to spin anything, dumbass, because the law has already normalized it. And we're being completely honest about that. Not our fault that you're too pig-stupid to read.

You and the rest of Trump Nation (as well as the rest of the country) were adequately warned that there would be both red and blue mirages on election night and perhaps even the following day. Rule of thumb was that mail-in and absentee votes would swing for Biden and the election day votes would swing for Trump. Because of several Republican challenges and individual state laws, the absentee and mail-in votes were not allowed to be counted until after the close of polls and after the election day votes were tabulated. I understand that might just be a little complicated for your right wing brain to grasp. When all the votes were tabulated, Biden was the clear winner.

Doesn't matter, the whole lawsuit-avoiding acceptance air is slowly being let out of the Trump balloon. My bet is all legal challenges will be exhausted by Friday.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
This election isn't contested. Biden won. No credible evidence of voter fraud has been found.
The only thing being posited are conspiracy theories and opinions resulting in frivolous, time wasting lawsuits..because your man lost...and you're angry.
Obviously the election IS contested. How can one person be so stupid.
You guys wouldn't be whining and all butt hurt if the election was not contested.

No use being nice...you are a fucking idiot!

The election is not contested. There is no credible evidence of voter fraud..as evidenced by lawsuits being thrown out faster than some people change socks.
So in your vein, I'll paraphrase Trump. Sit Down, And Shut Up!
Your man lost. Because he was a shitty President. And the voters showed him the door.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The election isn't certified and Trump has every right to pursue recounts and legal challenges like every candidate in every race across the country.
Y'all need to settle the hell down.
He's declaring it was fraud BEFORE any of that happened, and per the courts so far - with no apparent evidence. Sorry for your cartoonish view of the world and all - but grown folks don't want a Leader that's that loose and careless from his big fat jibs.

So grown folks want leaders who telegraph that they're going to attempt election fraud blatantly? Or they want leaders who hear their opponents blatantly telegraph an attempt at election fraud and do and say nothing in response? Oh, wait, I know, what "grown folks" actually do is run around making definitive statements about "no apparent evidence" on the basis of their thought masters telling them, "You don't need to read any of this evidence, just believe me that it doesn't exist."

Sorry for your attempt to shame us into submission, but it would require that we give a shit what you think. Somehow, we will manage to soldier on without the approval of meaningless Internet trolls.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

On the day after Trump's win, the election wasn't contested and he was the clear winner. I get that this is a complicated concept for your leftist brain, but just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly alike. Kinda like just because two people have black skin doesn't mean they think alike. I know, that one always confuses you, too.

We think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of intelligence briefings because he's not entitled to be part of them until such time as the election is officially decided. You know, according to those law thingies that you leftists hate and ignore all the time.

We don't have to spin anything, dumbass, because the law has already normalized it. And we're being completely honest about that. Not our fault that you're too pig-stupid to read.
:itsok:

Your surrender is noted. Again. I think we can find you a white flag emoji, so you can just be honest about your cowardice.
You might want to have your hormones checked.

Putin must be laughing his ass off!

Actually Putin and Xi are having victory parties. They love pay for play Biden and the feckless wimp Democrats. They also love that we are slowly but surely adopting policies that more closely resemble their form of government. Media censorship, government run healthcare, fraudulent elections, et al.

The SCOTUS will have the final say. Hence the importance of confirming ACB before the shenanigans. Thanks RBG!

We're witnessing an excellent example of party over country here.

The virus is raging, people are dying, and critical intelligence is being kept from Biden and his team.

They don't care. This is ugly.

What will Biden do about the virus?

The critical intelligence? Biden would not remember it for 5 minutes. He thinks he just was elected Senator from Delaware again!

As far as I can tell, his plan is to do all the things Trump has already done months ago, possibly because he thinks the outbreak just started.

"I'm going to set up a task force." Already had one of those.
"We're going to make everyone wear masks." Everyone's been wearing masks for months now.
"We're going to lock back down and really get control of this virus." Also did that months ago, and you keep telling us the virus isn't under control. So by your standards, this tactic is not only way behind the times, but also ineffective.
"We're going to get a vaccine and create a plan to distribute it." Yeah, we already have two companies in the final stages of developing a vaccine. And we have a plan to distribute it. And it doesn't involve the insanity your plan does of worrying about other countries before ours. Does The Usurper not realize he was running for President of the United States, not Emperor of the planet?

The election isn't certified and Trump has every right to pursue recounts and legal challenges like every candidate in every race across the country.
Y'all need to settle the hell down.
He's declaring it was fraud BEFORE any of that happened, and per the courts so far - with no apparent evidence. Sorry for your cartoonish view of the world and all - but grown folks don't want a Leader that's that loose and careless from his big fat jibs.
You will just have to wait.
Trump is still POTUS until Jan.
Deal with it.
I don't have to do shit - it's orange blob that didn't wait - he ran off at the jibs like a twatty preteen that lost for the 1st time and their stunted emotions dont know how to handle it so they screem "nuh uhh" and "cheaterr!!"

. . . Says the "mature adult" who's throwing a tantrum because Trump won't give him what he wants RIGHT NOW!!!! Waaaah, I have to wait until the legal deadlines, BUT I WANT IT!!!!

Yeah, tell us how you're qualified to sneer at Trump for lack of maturity . . . right after your nanny changes your diaper and gives you a bottle.

No, they won't. The SC will not take this election up.
Keep dreaming.
STFU with your predict-the-future act, dingus.

No predicting necessary. You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence. Doesn't work that way.
What you and other Trump supporters are engaging in is called fantasy scenarios. It's a way of coping with loss.

The trump cult are happy to be duped by dear leader - - he's jim jones :lol: gullible fuggin partisan dweebs

its his 20, 001st time shooting someone on fifth and his sheep going ahhkayyyy daddyyy

:rofl:

All I hear you saying is, "I'm sure Trump supporters are a cult, because we are and I'm too dumb to understand anything else."

It's your 20,001st time to try to make us feel bad for not meeting your approval, without understanding that no one values your opinion.

No predicting necessary.
And yet you did, right here:
The SC will not take this election up.

You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence.
Your immature opinion on what constitutes evidence is as irrelevant as your life, kid. No one drags cases to the SCOTUS, they use the appeal process. Watch and learn, if you're capable.

What you and other Trump supporters are engaging in is called fantasy scenarios. It's a way of coping with loss.
Concession accepted, JackOff.

No credible evidence of voter fraud has been presented...anywhere. A flurry of lawsuits filed and dismissed just as quickly. State and Federal election officials both Republican and Democrat coming out and saying there was no evidence of voter fraud.
One last Hail Mary by trying to nationally implicate a voting software because of a 6K user entry error in one MI county that was corrected quickly.

It just smacks of desperation and a bunch of people who are mad their candidate lost....because he was a shitty President. And the voters showed him the door because of it.
Dominion caused voter fraud in Michigan. Why not drop dead and save everyone a lot of aggravation?

No it didn't. In Antrim County, a user input error that resulted in 6K votes initially going to Biden was caught, reversed, and those votes were rightfully given to Trump. Election officials in the county said it was the user error, not the software's. One county, out of 34 in Michigan. Again, election officials stated that no issues were found with the softwarwe. Yet somehow with the spreading cancer that the alt-right has become, it morphs into a conspiracy theory that now crosses just the states that Trump lost. What a coinky-dink. Trump lost. Deal with it. And if you can't. Tough.

Mayhem in America, so sad.
The Million Smalldick March in DC on Saturday should result in some symbolic/civil war fetish violence. That'll be funny to watch. The dying dry farts of the Orange Cloud.

The only way it would result in violence is if your smallbrain leftist compatriots show up and demonstrate yet again that you're all a bunch of rabid animals. Just the fact that you think such a thing is funny tells me that you haven't evolved past the point of shit-flinging monkey.

I have to admit, if I could end it I wouldn't.

It's just too much fun watching you kids have melt downs.

No predicting necessary.
And yet you did, right here:
The SC will not take this election up.

You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence.
Your immature opinion on what constitutes evidence is as irrelevant as your life, kid. No one drags cases to the SCOTUS, they use the appeal process. Watch and learn, if you're capable.

Concession accepted, JackOff.

Ooh..I know you are but what am I?
Don't like anyone injecting reality into your alt-right comfy soap bubble of life, huh?
Hey, hint for you...before something can be appealed, the original case goes before a judge and is ruled on..so, you have something to appeal :)
So far, all the lawsuits..have been dismissed. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back