Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
The trump cult are happy to be duped by dear leader - - he's jim jones :lol: gullible fuggin partisan dweebs

its his 20, 001st time shooting someone on fifth and his sheep going ahhkayyyy daddyyy

:rofl:

All I hear you saying is, "I'm sure Trump supporters are a cult, because we are and I'm too dumb to understand anything else."

It's your 20,001st time to try to make us feel bad for not meeting your approval, without understanding that no one values your opinion.
The insane ramblings of the blob's cult are being laughed out of Court on a daioy basis...lest any Adult human left with a brain be mistaken you're not being led by your foolish/sheepish cult noses.

No it didn't. In Antrim County, a user input error that resulted in 6K votes initially going to Biden was caught, reversed, and those votes were rightfully given to Trump. Election officials in the county said it was the user error, not the software's. One county, out of 34 in Michigan. Again, election officials stated that no issues were found with the softwarwe. Yet somehow with the spreading cancer that the alt-right has become, it morphs into a conspiracy theory that now crosses just the states that Trump lost. What a coinky-dink. Trump lost. Deal with it. And if you can't. Tough.
Nationally known attorney Sidney Powell has filed an injunction in federal court due to Dominion voting
systems and I heard her say that today. You are a real fucking Baghdad Bob and nothing you say is worth hearing or seeing. Stay in your bubble, Jack off. Don't pollute the rest of us with your stupidity.

The process needs to play out.

Joe Lieberman, Gore's VP in the 2000 election, has said as much.

Let it work its way through the legal system. It's the only way to resolve it legally speaking. It is also the only way to convince some portion of people that this election was actually legal. That doesn't mean it will convince everyone, cause it won't, but there has to be a legal resolution to this.

I expected this shit show as soon as they expanded mail-in voting in a knee-jerk reaction to Covid. I didn't think it would be this bad, but here we are. The only way out is through the courts.

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
I have to admit, if I could end it I wouldn't.

It's just too much fun watching you kids have melt downs.
Sure. The object of your adoration just got schlonged.

You're lying, and we both know it. Try that on someone else.

No it didn't. In Antrim County, a user input error that resulted in 6K votes initially going to Biden was caught, reversed, and those votes were rightfully given to Trump. Election officials in the county said it was the user error, not the software's. One county, out of 34 in Michigan. Again, election officials stated that no issues were found with the softwarwe. Yet somehow with the spreading cancer that the alt-right has become, it morphs into a conspiracy theory that now crosses just the states that Trump lost. What a coinky-dink. Trump lost. Deal with it. And if you can't. Tough.
Nationally known attorney Sidney Powell has filed an injunction in federal court due to Dominion voting
systems and I heard her say that today. You are a real fucking Baghdad Bob and nothing you say is worth hearing or seeing. Stay in your bubble, Jack off. Don't pollute the rest of us with your stupidity.
Link? I couldn't find it.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.
We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

Kind of like proceeding with impeachment proceedings during the preliminary phases of a Pandemic?
Sure. I don't have a tribe to protect.

But what Trump is doing is far worse and far more dangerous, and any honest person can admit that.

He hasn't done anything in a legal sense yet. There is no such thing as a president-elect until the EC votes and Congress certifies it. Anything before that is courtesy and if you really expect any courtesy from Trump after how he has been treated for the past 4 years then I have a nice stone bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

And that goes for Trumps supporters as well, why should we concede to people that spent the past 4 years howling about how evil we all are?
You don't have to do anything.

And neither does Trump until Biden is selected by the EC and that is certified by congress.

everything before that is courtesy.
And for the first time, we can't expect common courtesy from a President. What a shame. But not a shock in this particular case.

I think all the other Presidents knew that the incoming President had to have as much access to critical intelligence as quickly as possible, but we can't expect that here. They knew that, in the highly improbable case that he ended up NOT being President, there would be no harm, no foul. ESPECIALLY in this case, where the incoming President is familiar with the basics. But this is a big and critical process, and Trump is being a CHILD. AGAIN.

My goodness. I don't know how this awful, damaged man can be defended, but hopefully soon that won't matter. What an ugly period this has been.

And for the first time, we're hearing whining and crying because "We can't expect common courtesy from the President after we behaved like howling lunatics." What a shame. It shouldn't be a shock that you can't behave any horrible way you want, and still demand to be treated like civilized people.

Newsflash to the leftists: being a shitstain has consequences. Learn to love reaping what you've sown, rather than crybabying about how you should be treated with respect you don't deserve.

POLL: Who can step in and end this?

Your poll left out Trump. He's the only one who can end this.

Spoken like a true leftist, who thinks the whole world operates like a reality TV show.

Maybe, someday, you'll get curious about those law things you've spent your whole life hating and ignoring and trying to circumvent, and you'll get someone who can read to tell you what they say. Then you'll know who does and doesn't end an election.

Until then, please enjoy your meaningless, useless angst over nothing.

Sure. Fine. Whatever. Not a whisper of it anywhere. You'd think with all this overwhelming evidence, it would be all over the news and judges would be clamoring to hear it. But no. Just alt-right fantasy land.
Honestly, you people are like baby birds. You'll open your mouths and swallow anything. Remember to clean after you're fed. :)

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
So you don't think that the four years of Trump bad - get him out of office - he's illigitimate -the Russians interfered wasn't a terrible and dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand your thoughts to include this as well.

Simply put... Clinton conceded her election and Obama gave him the support for transition...

So your Democrats are bad doesn't play out in real life... This is all Trump...

Simply put: The 2016 election wasn't contested.

So your "Democrats are good, because they didn't drag out an election they couldn't drag out" doesn't play out in real life, where all elections aren't the same. That is all you and your stupidity.

The trump cult are happy to be duped by dear leader - - he's jim jones :lol: gullible fuggin partisan dweebs

its his 20, 001st time shooting someone on fifth and his sheep going ahhkayyyy daddyyy

:rofl:

All I hear you saying is, "I'm sure Trump supporters are a cult, because we are and I'm too dumb to understand anything else."

It's your 20,001st time to try to make us feel bad for not meeting your approval, without understanding that no one values your opinion.
The insane ramblings of the blob's cult are being laughed out of Court on a daioy basis...lest any Adult human left with a brain be mistaken you're not being led by your foolish/sheepish cult noses.

Well, I'm sure that what your masters have told you to believe. Thank you for wasting my time telling me yet again that I don't have the approval you aren't good enough to be allowed to give.

You are aware that this is mid November and not early December right?
If Trump is still holed up in another 10 - 12 days then we can start to be more concerned.
Was it appropriate on Nov 5th, when 5 states were still uncounted and just literally within hours the media first predicted he reached 270 for Biden to go on TV with a Presidential looking podium, flags on each side and large banner President elect Biden and give his first "official" public speech? You think that was disrespectful? In my memory nothing like that has ever happen ever in our history.

one person can't fix a divide we choose to have.

Not sure how much of a choice it is. Is it optional to be divided from people who are so diametrically opposite you on literally everything, right down to the meanings of simple words, that you're not even living in the same reality? How do you choose to be undivided in that case?

one person can't fix a divide we choose to have.

Not sure how much of a choice it is. Is it optional to be divided from people who are so diametrically opposite you on literally everything, right down to the meanings of simple words, that you're not even living in the same reality? How do you choose to be undivided in that case?
oh, there's a side choosing to be divided.

the whole "my way or you're evil" side.

You are aware that this is mid November and not early December right?
If Trump is still holed up in another 10 - 12 days then we can start to be more concerned.
Was it appropriate on Nov 5th, when 5 states were still uncounted and just literally within hours the media first predicted he reached 270 for Biden to go on TV with a Presidential looking podium, flags on each side and large banner President elect Biden and give his first "official" public speech? You think that was disrespectful? In my memory nothing like that has ever happen ever in our history.
I'm tempted to point out that it's not just the challenges, it's the behaviors of the "President", the constant, non-stop tweeting calling America's electoral system "rigged" and making as yet-unsubstantiated claims in ALL CAPS when they really aren't necessary, ratcheting up the attacks and insults and divisions and anxieties simply because his fragile self esteem has been further damaged.

I won't go into detail, because I know we aren't supposed to have any behavioral standards for this person. We exist in different universes.

Make the challenges, we'll see how they play out. I'm looking forward to this being over with.

No predicting necessary.
And yet you did, right here:
The SC will not take this election up.

You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence.
Your immature opinion on what constitutes evidence is as irrelevant as your life, kid. No one drags cases to the SCOTUS, they use the appeal process. Watch and learn, if you're capable.

What you and other Trump supporters are engaging in is called fantasy scenarios. It's a way of coping with loss.
Concession accepted, JackOff.

Ooh..I know you are but what am I?
Don't like anyone injecting reality into your alt-right comfy soap bubble of life, huh?
Hey, hint for you...before something can be appealed, the original case goes before a judge and is ruled on..so, you have something to appeal :)
So far, all the lawsuits..have been dismissed. Deal with it.

What did you say? "So far"? Hmmm....so that means....

No predicting necessary.
And yet you did, right here:
The SC will not take this election up.

You can't just drag a case to the SC with no credible evidence.
Your immature opinion on what constitutes evidence is as irrelevant as your life, kid. No one drags cases to the SCOTUS, they use the appeal process. Watch and learn, if you're capable.

What you and other Trump supporters are engaging in is called fantasy scenarios. It's a way of coping with loss.
Concession accepted, JackOff.

Ooh..I know you are but what am I?
Don't like anyone injecting reality into your alt-right comfy soap bubble of life, huh?
Hey, hint for you...before something can be appealed, the original case goes before a judge and is ruled on..so, you have something to appeal :)
So far, all the lawsuits..have been dismissed. Deal with it.

What did you say? "So far"? Hmmm....so that means....

It means I don't think any will be accepted. Kinda went unsaid. :)

Sure. Fine. Whatever. Not a whisper of it anywhere. You'd think with all this overwhelming evidence, it would be all over the news and judges would be clamoring to hear it. But no. Just alt-right fantasy land.
Honestly, you people are like baby birds. You'll open your mouths and swallow anything. Remember to clean after you're fed.
Yeah....you would think.
But we're just dumb baby birds. What do we know?

Carry on with your "no fraud-you're all crazy" existence.

Forum List

Back