Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
You do know that recounts rarely overturn elections right?
Yes historically you are correct that recounts rarely overturn election results. But this election is unlike any we have had. There were massive changes in state laws hurriedly pushed through weeks and days before the election and millions of unsolicited ballots sent out. And you have a highly suspect voting system proven by experts to be unreliable.

No credible evidence of voter fraud has been presented...anywhere. A flurry of lawsuits filed and dismissed just as quickly. State and Federal election officials both Republican and Democrat coming out and saying there was no evidence of voter fraud.
One last Hail Mary by trying to nationally implicate a voting software because of a 6K user entry error in one MI county that was corrected quickly.

It just smacks of desperation and a bunch of people who are mad their candidate lost....because he was a shitty President. And the voters showed him the door because of it.

The Chicom democrats and their collaborators think that Death to America is best for the nation. You won't get much working together on that goal.
If you believe that what you wrote there is reality, you won't be a part of any constructive conversation.

That's okay, you don't need to be.
There won't be constructive conversation. Welcome too the resistance.

You aren't resisting shit. You're just being an asshole. We're gonna have enough problems dealing with a democrat administration without giving attention to idiots like you. Now, where's that sandwich I told you to make?
You are a communist supporting other communists.

Got so much as a shred of evidence supporting such a claim, whiny?

No credible evidence of voter fraud has been presented...anywhere. A flurry of lawsuits filed and dismissed just as quickly. State and Federal election officials both Republican and Democrat coming out and saying there was no evidence of voter fraud.
One last Hail Mary by trying to nationally implicate a voting software because of a 6K user entry error in one MI county that was corrected quickly.

It just smacks of desperation and a bunch of people who are mad their candidate lost....because he was a shitty President. And the voters showed him the door because of it.
Dominion caused voter fraud in Michigan. Why not drop dead and save everyone a lot of aggravation?

Yes historically you are correct that recounts rarely overturn election results. But this election is unlike any we have had. There were massive changes in state laws hurriedly pushed through weeks and days before the election and millions of unsolicited ballots sent out. And you have a highly suspect voting system proven by experts to be unreliable.

At least we didn't know the voters didn't want him the first time, either.

So that's a good sign.

I went with McConnell.

If Trump doesn’t have the backing of his senators, I think he’s less likely to keep up this fight. Trump’s victim complex wants to be seen as the person being treated unfairly. He wants to make this “us vs them”. Without that, he folds. My $0.02.

One last Hail Mary by trying to nationally implicate a voting software because of a 6K user entry error in one MI] county that was corrected quickly.
Keep telling yourself that.
It's not true but you have to say something about electronic vote fraud.

Except the process goes on no matter how many times you deny it.
At least we didn't know the voters didn't want him the first time, either.

So that's a good sign.
You don't "know" that. You just keep claiming it no matter what the evidence shows.

Only the completed and certified vote count can end this, duh.

Funny how "The Electoral College", "The Supreme Court", and "The House of Representatives" - all part of the ACTUAL, LEGAL process for a contested election - appeared nowhere on that list. It's almost like leftists have no concept of law and order . . . or just have no respect for it.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.
We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

Funny, we assumed you would call it a mockery, as you did with his Presidency, on the basis of simply not liking him and thinking that's meaningful.

And whaddaya know! We were right.

By the way, thanks for demonstrating that "unity and healing" mean nothing more to Democrats than "We get our way, and then you shut up and accept it". I guess you have no one to blame but yourself for your "shock and outrage" at how the GOP is telling you to go fuck yourself.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.
We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

Funny, we assumed you would call it a mockery, as you did with his Presidency, on the basis of simply not liking him and thinking that's meaningful.

By the way, thanks for demonstrating that "unity and healing" mean nothing more to Democrats than "We get our way, and then you shut up and accept it". I guess you have no one to blame but yourself for your "shock and outrage" at how the GOP is telling you to go fuck yourself.
:itsok:

Great question!

I think if the Senate majority leader & the House minority leader were to have a nice quiet dinner with the President and his immediate family, they might be able to convince him that it is time to concede (maybe with a one-sentence statement. No frills. No phony congratulations, etc.).

He definitely has to make plans for the remaining days. Of course, since he has already broken many precedents, he should NOT ride with President-elect Biden to the Capitol. He would not be welcome anyway, and the crowd would no doubt turn ugly.

Some people speculate that he may resign so that a President Pence can pardon him. I am down with that.

The detestable, trouble-making New York Times has "heard" that Mr. Trump is planning a run again in 2024. If that is true, that would be a BIG mistake -- IMHO. With the fast changing "demographics" (I love that euphemism!), he would be wiped out by Ms. Harris.

No, it's a stupid question, based on a childish notion about how national elections work.

The Senate majority leader and the House minority leader have no reason - and, indeed, no business - to get personally involved with any of this, and certainly not to "have a quiet dinner and tell him to concede". We have laws and procedures in this country regarding elections, and none of them involve "quiet little dinners" to decide the election.

As a technical and practical matter, he neither "needs" to make plans nor reasonably CAN make plans for the remaining days until such time as the legal procedures for the election are completed. But thank you for sharing with us that you think his behavior should be decided by the left's inability to behave like civilized human beings, rather than savage Neanderthals.

Why would Pence NEED to pardon him? Last time I checked, he hasn't been convicted of any crimes. The left's ability to scream, "He's a criminal, because I suspect this based on how much I hate him!!!" doesn't constitute a conviction under any law recognized by civilized, law-abiding people . . . not that those descriptions have any damned thing to do with leftists.

Also, thank you for your bigoted opinion on the 2024 election. Always good to know what the three-toothed racist contingent among us is "thinking". Don't you have a sheet to wash or a cross to burn somewhere, Jethro?

Still no need to comfort me about your inability to defend being a piece of shit. I didn't expect it any more now than I ever do.

Still no need to comfort me about your inability to defend being a piece of shit. I didn't expect it any more now than I ever do.
Gawd, you're boring.

Only the completed and certified vote count can end this, duh.

Funny how "The Electoral College", "The Supreme Court", and "The House of Representatives" - all part of the ACTUAL, LEGAL process for a contested election - appeared nowhere on that list. It's almost like leftists have no concept of law and order . . . or just have no respect for it.

This election isn't contested. Biden won. No credible evidence of voter fraud has been found.
The only thing being posited are conspiracy theories and opinions resulting in frivolous, time wasting lawsuits..because your man lost...and you're angry.

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

On the day after Trump's win, the election wasn't contested and he was the clear winner. I get that this is a complicated concept for your leftist brain, but just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly alike. Kinda like just because two people have black skin doesn't mean they think alike. I know, that one always confuses you, too.

We think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of intelligence briefings because he's not entitled to be part of them until such time as the election is officially decided. You know, according to those law thingies that you leftists hate and ignore all the time.

We don't have to spin anything, dumbass, because the law has already normalized it. And we're being completely honest about that. Not our fault that you're too pig-stupid to read.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

On the day after Trump's win, the election wasn't contested and he was the clear winner. I get that this is a complicated concept for your leftist brain, but just because they're both elections doesn't mean they're exactly alike. Kinda like just because two people have black skin doesn't mean they think alike. I know, that one always confuses you, too.

We think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of intelligence briefings because he's not entitled to be part of them until such time as the election is officially decided. You know, according to those law thingies that you leftists hate and ignore all the time.

We don't have to spin anything, dumbass, because the law has already normalized it. And we're being completely honest about that. Not our fault that you're too pig-stupid to read.

Gawd, you're boring.

Oh, is that why you never have anything real to say? Because your tiny attention span can't focus long enough to fake logical thought? Thanks for clearing that up.

I know you would prefer to spew your vitriolic bullshit to a gagged and captive audience, rather than having to tolerate all that messy free speech where people get to tell you you're an asshat, but you're going to have to wait until your tyrannical masters have had a little longer in to destroy America for that to happen.

Butch up, candyass, or ignore me and let everyone know you're not man enough to handle dissent.

View attachment 415534

Your surrender is noted. Again. I think we can find you a white flag emoji, so you can just be honest about your cowardice.

Forum List

Back