• 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

Won't even see it. Don't know why you are hanging all your hopes on it.
It won't make it that far.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.

BS

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.
Melania has no say...the internal rumors that have been reported and that I've heard all indicate that within 2 years of leaving Office, there's going to be a divorce.

I don't think there's any answer, really. Donald only respects power, so unless Uncle Vlad or someone like Kim Jong get in his ear - this is what we'll be dealing with.

I suspect it goes away on December 14th.

We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

There is no president "elect". The electorate has yet to vote. The media doesn't decide FFS.

Great question!

I think if the Senate majority leader & the House minority leader were to have a nice quiet dinner with the President and his immediate family, they might be able to convince him that it is time to concede (maybe with a one-sentence statement. No frills. No phony congratulations, etc.).

He definitely has to make plans for the remaining days. Of course, since he has already broken many precedents, he should NOT ride with President-elect Biden to the Capitol. He would not be welcome anyway, and the crowd would no doubt turn ugly.

Some people speculate that he may resign so that a President Pence can pardon him. I am down with that.

The detestable, trouble-making New York Times has "heard" that Mr. Trump is planning a run again in 2024. If that is true, that would be a BIG mistake -- IMHO. With the fast changing "demographics" (I love that euphemism!), he would be wiped out by Ms. Harris.

The truth is the only thing that will make this election official and It may be hard to get at, after all the Dem. attempts to cover their tracks. The Dem. party and our MSM, including FOX, is corrupt through and through.

Forum List

Back