We the Sheeople

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Notice how democrats are never indicted or go to jail?

Anyone?

Hello?

Why if it were not for the GOP, we would have utopia in government.

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

Since 1965....
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences
Thanks for letting us know. We dodged a bullet by voting out that criminal organization.

Here is but one of a long list of criminals that are or were democrats that should have gone to jail, but never did.

Apparently when Charley did not pay his taxes, among a long list of other ethics violations, he not only evaded jail, he retired with a lavish retirement courtesy of the American taxpayer.

Sorry for using the rabidly conservative news source from CBS news Lefties.

LMAO!

Now go back to praising the righteous DNC for being and poster card for ethics and truth like the lemmings you are.

Last edited:
Since 1965....
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences
Thanks for letting us know. We dodged a bullet by voting out that criminal organization.
Yes, and where to criminals belong? They belong in jail, along with those who support them.

Soon jails will only have Republicans in them.

Comey tried to send Flynn to jail for one supposed lie spoken to them, that is, before being told that all comments were off the record. Turns out, they were not.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

But this is allowed?

Welcome to the Person's Republic of George Soros, once known as the United States.

Elections no longer matter.

IF the "wrong" people are elected, the media will tear them apart and steer the next election.

And those who try to have a voice of dissent will be censored and belittled.

We are no longer a free people.

As for elections being rigged, it would not surprise me in the least

But one thing I do know, if elections are rigged, no one in the DNC will ever go to jail for it.

They are all bullet proof.

Last edited:
Speaking of elections, democrats try to buy off elections within their own party.

Just as democrat Joe Sestak who says Obama and his goons tried to buy him off.

Maybe Putin bought off Joe to lie like that about righteous Barak Obama.

Could be the next news story on CNN.

Since 1965....
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences
Yes, and where to criminals belong? They belong in jail, along with those who support them. Soon jails will only have Republicans in them.
As you said, that's where criminals belong. What's the problem?

This is one of my favorites

Jesse Jackson Jr.

During the trial of Governor Rod Blagojevich, it was revealed that Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. was involved in the scandal involving the selling of Obama’s vacant U.S. Senate seat. In 2011, the House Ethics Committee was investigating Jackson’s role in the scandal. Despite the scandal, Jackson won reelection in a landslide in 2012, without even campaigning. Months earlier he had checked into the Mayo Clinic for treatment for bipolar disorder and was absent from the campaign trail ever since but won anyway.

Jesse Jackson Jr.

During the trial of Governor Rod Blagojevich, it was revealed that Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. was involved in the scandal involving the selling of Obama’s vacant U.S. Senate seat. In 2011, the House Ethics Committee was investigating Jackson’s role in the scandal. Despite the scandal, Jackson won reelection in a landslide in 2012, without even campaigning. Months earlier he had checked into the Mayo Clinic for treatment for bipolar disorder and was absent from the campaign trail ever since but won anyway.
Sounds like someone with a medical condition, i.e. not criminally responsible.

Jesse Jackson Jr.

Sounds like someone with a medical condition, i.e. not criminally responsible.
That's it!

Democrats are bat shit crazy, on top of dolts like dementia Joe who was accused of rape.

So how can we EVER hold anyone of them accountable?

You sir are a genius.

The R's are spineless and fold like wet paper bags. There's plenty of corruption. They'll put on a show and then never follow through .
And they will remain so unless they want to go to jail

Notice how everyone around Trump was targeted.

Then when Trump is out, they come after him.

The R's are spineless and fold like wet paper bags. There's plenty of corruption. They'll put on a show and then never follow through .

R's don't fight back. They just let the dems beat them over the head with fairy tales and other assorted lies.

R's don't fight back. They just let the dems beat them over the head with fairy tales and other assorted lies.
I often wonder what I would do if I was in a position of power and had the option to fight back and probably lose everything I have, including my life and the lives of my family, or simply decide to play nice.

It is akin to going up against the mob.

I often wonder what I would do if I was in a position of power and had the option to fight back and probably lose everything I have, including my life and the lives of my family, or simply decide to play nice.

It is akin to going up against the mob.

Most would walk away rather than lose everything. Thank God the founders didn't have that type of thinking. Sadly, the experiment is coming to an end.

I sincerely feel your frustration- and you, like Politicalchic, make some valid points, however, not addressing both sides complicit behavior renders a subjective analysis- the "other side" are not saints- they are as guilty of complicit behavior as the media is-

You're correct in your assessment

We are no longer a free people.

That happened long before the *instant communication* world of today- (the time line will be assigned by Historians for future reference)- at some point (again to be determined by Historians and hopefully they will be objective) the US became a tool for a Duopoly Party- both sides subscribe to the same nefarious actions that most effect and affect citizens- somehow (and I argued this in a different forum on another board) servants became leaders and *managers*- for the record I argue that isn't what they are supposed to do, no matter how you slice it or dice it- their No.1 job is called out in the preamble to the constitution and the rules which they are to abide by are explicit, though pin heads and esoteric idiots believe there is ambiguity- they ALL ignore it- and have for many, many, many generations, some can argue, since before the ink was dry- Davy Crockett chose not to seek re-election after serving long enough to see the *fix was in* and that actually accomplishing anything *honorable* wasn't going to happen- the "fix" being follow the money see the agenda-

My saving grace- play the hand you were dealt, forget what their rules say, you know you win, when, you live life your own way

Forum List

Back