Poll Trumps Tweets today Wondering how many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia

How many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia?

• Trump's Russian Connections are Fake, and Obama Spied on him

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Trump is going down, his Obama diversions are fake, and do not work

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Trump may be connected to Russia, and I do have concerns..But I am not convinced yet

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I have been astounded at how open you rabid right traitors have become. Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

And I have foolishly believed you traitors would come back to your own country and would be against anyone who has attacked the US.

I've never been more disheartened and ashamed of my own countrymen than I am now.

Conservatives are attracted to Strength and Purpose. Russia has those things. They don't take shit from lesser nations. They take what they want and their strength allows them to.

On the other hand this nation is little more than an international daycare center and crybaby sanctuary. We show no Strength or sense of purpose.

I vote..... I don't know if he had/has ties with Russia.....

AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF HE DOES OR NOT!!!!!!!

I have been astounded at how open you rabid right traitors have become. Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

And I have foolishly believed you traitors would come back to your own country and would be against anyone who has attacked the US.

I've never been more disheartened and ashamed of my own countrymen than I am now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

Liberals have been doing that for decades.

With whom ? lol

Teddy Kennedy did send that letter offering to help the Russians in exchange for help defeating Reagan.

Conservatives are attracted to Strength and Purpose. Russia has those things. They don't take shit from lesser nations. They take what they want and their strength allows them to.

On the other hand this nation is little more than an international daycare center and crybaby sanctuary. We show no Strength or sense of purpose.

Actually, the US is ripe for the taking by China/Russia as we are so lost that we cannot even decide as to who should use a Mens/Womens bathroom, tho' we clearly mark them with signs!..........:disbelief:

Oh please..lol... that is what they all say while campaigning..lol

Trump is the biggest Cry Baby in history.. Look at his tweet feed, that is all he does is whine.. The GOP is fighting and whining about Healthcare and their own careers. They can not or have not been able to work together for such a long time they make Reagan a hero while the his cabinet took advantage of him while he was sick.

Aligning with Russia and making the democrats your enemy is breaking your party apart.

Actually, the US is ripe for the taking by China/Russia as we are so lost that we cannot even decide as to who should use a Mens/Womens bathroom, tho' we clearly mark them with signs!..........:disbelief:

So no more American exceptionalism from the right? I think it's you fools who are lost.

So no more American exceptionalism from the right? I think it's you fools who are lost.

Good thing for us that China/Russia doesn't appreciate just how divided and lost the U.S. is! For the life of me, I fail to see how they have not figured this out yet.

Good thing for us that China/Russia doesn't appreciate just how divided and lost the U.S. is! For the life of me, I fail to see how they have not figured this out yet.

They have but they make a lot of money off trump - manufacturing garbage for him and the daughter-wife and the help him to launder crooked money. At the rate trump is going, he will finally finish what Ronnie RayGun started when he made the US a debtor nation.

Thanks to RWNJs, we will finally be the bedroom nation to China and Russia.

I don't understand why RWNJs either don't know, don't care or want to make the US a third world garbage hole filled with Made In China in endless walmarts.

They have but they make a lot of money off trump - manufacturing garbage for him and the daughter-wife and the help him to launder crooked money. At the rate trump is going, he will finally finish what Ronnie RayGun started when he made the US a debtor nation.

I don't understand why RWNJs either don't know, don't care or want to make the US a third world garbage hole filled with Made In China in endless walmarts.

Very true, and the crap that comes from China is full of poisons and crap they don't care. It all ends up in the garbage..
USA made vintage items are hot items...
Everything was made well back then, not like the items made to break so we spend more money..

This subject should be an embarrassment for the left but their too stupid to realize it. Almost 3 months in and ZERO proof but 100% wild unsubstantiated allegations.

Did you watch MSNBC and their coverage of "bridgegate"? Same shit, different day!

WillowTree

Exactly what did they get wrong or lie about?

EXACTLY.

Please be precise.

Thanks.

They said it was Christie. It wasn't.

Show us where anyone has declared allegiance to Russia. Be precise.

It was brilliant how he pointed out Sleepy Eyes. That guy has been in a bias payed off collusion with the Clinton's. The embarrassment of a corrupt and fake media. Too bad the dumb lefties don't know the truth.

Trumps damn stupid tweets this morning.

The more Trump tweets , the more people want to expose his bullshit... why does he keep doing this to himself?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
..not associated with Russia. Trump team spied on before he was nominated." If this is true, does not get much bigger. Would be sad for U.S.

515 replies540 retweets2,103 likes

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!

21,027 replies12,562 retweets45,577 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?

25,673 replies12,627 retweets42,372 likes
I understand, you are upset that the investiigations are shifting form allegations of Trumps' connections to Russia to exposing possible crimes committed by the Obama administration in trying to perpetrate this hoax. For the Democrats, the worst is yet to come.

Very true, and the crap that comes from China is full of poisons and crap they don't care. It all ends up in the garbage..
Everything was made well back then, not like the items made to break so we spend more money..

I remember lots of crappy American cars.

Show us where anyone has declared allegiance to Russia. Be precise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-

It's not just that trumpkins will pretend haven't heard/read-seen any of the constant news about 'all the president's men' and women lying and then confessing to some interesting ties (and huge pay-offs) from Russia or that the cheeto has been caught lying repeatedly ....

They will eventually say they didn't know BEFORE THEY VOTED.

Bet on it.

And, no matter what trump has done, ^^^ they ^^^ will say it's President Obama and/or Secty Clinton.

We've already seen them give trump credit for things he didn't do and couldn't do. There will be a lot more of that.

The Democrats were certain that hillary would have won but my god and so much better for you than Trump to win, imagine Hillary in the White House for a moment? Right after Obama ... that's enough!

Back to the OP - trump brought all this on himself. He constantly lies, tweets the most bizarre garbage - like Obama "tapping his wires". He said he knows but refuses to show us the proof.

It's his lies and the lies of his own people, that brought a bought all the investigations.

It's Amateur Hour in the White House and trump is slitting his own throat.

Forum List

Back