Poll Trumps Tweets today Wondering how many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia

How many still think that there are no Trump ties to Russia?

• Trump's Russian Connections are Fake, and Obama Spied on him

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Trump is going down, his Obama diversions are fake, and do not work

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Trump may be connected to Russia, and I do have concerns..But I am not convinced yet

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I try not to accuse anybody of anything unless I know the complete facts. Learned that from reading The Ox-Bow Incident, thought the movie starring Henry Fonda was pretty good too. Right now I have no reason to think Trump nor Obama are guilty.

This subject should be an embarrassment for the left but their too stupid to realize it. Almost 3 months in and ZERO proof but 100% wild unsubstantiated allegations.

Well yes, The dumb ass DNC was exposed hosing Berney and helping Hillary.. I believe it was the reason they lost the election..

But.. I do think that there are many cover ups to come out about Trumps Cabinet / Campaign team and Russia..

Trump himself may not have known about the scams, I would like to think that..
Influential people have ties to many states and countries it doesn't make it any more of a scandal than having fried chicken for dinner does

This subject should be an embarrassment for the left but their too stupid to realize it. Almost 3 months in and ZERO proof but 100% wild unsubstantiated allegations.

Did you watch MSNBC and their coverage of "bridgegate"? Same shit, different day!

No, was that Maddow? She pissed me off last week dragging a small story to the end of her show... A lot of it is to get/keep viewers

Now the Russian Bots show was shocking..you might want to watch that..millions of fake news Russian bots all over the internet

Did you watch MSNBC and their coverage of "bridgegate"? Same shit, different day!

No, was that Maddow? She pissed me off last week dragging a small story to the end of her show... A lot of it is to get/keep viewers

Now the Russian Bots show was shocking..you might want to watch that..millions of fake news Russian bots all over the internet
Shills are common in every industry including politics

What are Trumps ties to Russia? Spell them out in detail! Thanks!

So you don't have a TV, Internet, NewsPaper ? ...WillowTree
Can you spell them out or not?

Like I said in my past comment , it is my conclusion by reading here , watching the news ( including FOX) and reading the news..
There are so many things to list..

Now, maybe Trump himself didn't know about his Campaign people and Cabinet picks Russian ties and lies..
They did that to Bush, and Reagan

The Far Right and Alt Right simply don't care about Trump's treason.

It is all about power to them.

Yes.. true ..If I could I would go live off the grid , sit on my porch with a gun and shoot anyone coming on my property. lol

I almost got scammed big time selling on craigslist, my bank caught it.

The Far Right and Alt Right simply don't care about Trump's treason.

It is all about power to them.

Trump's zillions didn't happen by being a 100% honest guy... He is a seller, and knows the ropes.

I think most of the young people, or busy families can not keep up with it all..and don't get it ... so they see 1 news story and believe it or stay away from the news.

It's PURE liberal DELUSION that Trump will be impeached over non existent illicit connections to Russia!

The liberal media doesn't tell you that some members of Clinton campaign were in contact with Russia too!
The liberal media doesn't tell you that some members of Clinton campaign were in contact with Russia too!

Do you imagine they were colluding to defeat Clinton? That is the basis of the investigation after all. Your attempted comparison only exposes your lack of understanding.

It's PURE liberal DELUSION that Trump will be impeached over non existent illicit connections to Russia!

Do you imagine they were colluding to defeat Clinton? That is the basis of the investigation after all. Your attempted comparison only exposes your lack of understanding.

And why are so many lying about going to Russia, or meeting Russian diplomats during the campaign ..?
It is so obvious, and is just a matter of time .. and just like Flynn they will blow the whistle to save their ass..

I watched the coverage of the convictions and jail time for the two main players just the other day. I'm sure you thought that bridge gate was nothing as well. Fool.

I vote..... I don't know if he had/has ties with Russia.....

AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF HE DOES OR NOT!!!!!!!

I have been astounded at how open you rabid right traitors have become. Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

And I have foolishly believed you traitors would come back to your own country and would be against anyone who has attacked the US.

I've never been more disheartened and ashamed of my own countrymen than I am now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I have been astounded at how open you rabid right traitors have become. Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

And I have foolishly believed you traitors would come back to your own country and would be against anyone who has attacked the US.

I've never been more disheartened and ashamed of my own countrymen than I am now.

Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

Liberals have been doing that for decades.

It took more than two years to nail Nixon and almost as long to get Ronnie RayGun. The evidence is piling up but neither those on the side of the US or those who side with Russia against their own country have anything to celebrate yet.

Yes.. true ..If I could I would go live off the grid , sit on my porch with a gun and shoot anyone coming on my property. lol

I almost got scammed big time selling on craigslist, my bank caught it.
When you sell on Craigslist you need to write out some of the numbers in your phone number with the letters

It took more than two years to nail Nixon and almost as long to get Ronnie RayGun. The evidence is piling up but neither those on the side of the US or those who side with Russia against their own country have anything to celebrate yet.

Tinfoil/10

The first indictments came down on Watergate within the first 8 months. We are now going into the 9th month of this Russian nothing-burger...........and nowheres' near an indictment. More bullshit than anything resembling evidence is the only thing piling up.

Honestly, I never would have believed that Americans openly declare their allegiance to Russia over their own country.

Liberals have been doing that for decades.

With whom ? lol

Forum List

Back