POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
In the last town hall Trump was asked about QAnon and, not for the first time, claimed he knew nothing about it. How can this be? He has the FBI and DHS on speed dial, he has Google, he has people all around him happy to answer any questions he might ask. The only possible answer is he is willfully ignorant or is lying or is just plain stupid. His own FBI has said that RW extremism is more a danger than LW extremism yet he seems to know plenty about antifa and BLM so I doubt he is just stupid.
Well, he's lying. Just like when he claimed to not know who David Duke is, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

The flock doesn't care. Fifth Avenue Rule. That's how cults roll.
Well, I care enough to put this at 998 of my list of a thousand things to give a shit about.
But Savannah brought it up, so you should have an opinion about it! Why cant you admit you're against pedophilia?

I find it inconceivable that Trump has no knowledge of a mystical narrative that casts him as a heroic figure, anointed by God, fighting vast forces of evil. Seems like the kind of thing an egomaniac like him would love.

I find it inconceivable that Trump has no knowledge of a mystical narrative that casts him as a heroic figure, anointed by God, fighting vast forces of evil. Seems like the kind of thing an egomaniac like him would love.
I dont follow it either. I have no interest in them. What ACTS have they committed?

Why exactly do they scare you so much?

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)

Last edited:
I dont follow it either. I have no interest in them. What ACTS have they committed?

Why exactly do they scare you so much?
The Qanon thing is very much like the mystical cult of Hitler the Nazis had. Instead of democrats it was jews and intellectuals eating babies and other unspeakable things and Hitler was the heroic figure sent down from God to oppose them. Whoever came up with this shit was certainly aware of the mysticism behind the Nazis and obviously patterned this crap around it.

I find it VERY conceivable that you guys would blast ANY and EVERY anti-pedophilia group.

Q'Anon is an Anti-Pedophilia Group.

There are ONLY two kinds of Leftist opposing them.

The Leftist who supports normalizing pedophilia and wants to end ALL obstacles (like Q'Anon) in the way of this agenda ....

And, Leftist who are simply are Useful Idiots and DO NOT realize they are supporting the Left's Agenda of normalizing pedophilia.

That is what the poll in the OP should have stated:

Do you support the Left's Agenda of normalizing pedophilia ....

Or are you a Useful Idiot who supports the Left's agenda of normalizing pedophilia.

I find it VERY conceivable that you guys would blast ANY and EVERY anti-pedophilia group.
Practically everyone is against pedophilia numbnuts. It's not a controversial opinion and no one is blasting any legitimate advocacy group that opposes it. That's just in your twisted mind.

Do you denounce pedophilia?

Or do you want to keep parroting some fake conspiracy theory for those who do.

Never mind .....

We all know the answer to that.

There is a reason the American Left is viewed as the ENEMY of the American People,

Only by idiots.

Because of people like you, REAL sex traffickers are getting away with harming children.

Ass clowns like you are flooding the tip lines with false tips and law enforcement is being run ragged while the real creeps are slipping away.

Q'Anon is an Anti-Pedophilia Group.

There are ONLY two kinds of Leftist opposing them.

The Leftist who supports normalizing pedophilia and wants to end ALL obstacles (like Q'Anon) in the way of this agenda ....

And, Leftist who are simply are Useful Idiots and DO NOT realize they are supporting the Left's Agenda of normalizing pedophilia.

That is what the poll in the OP should have stated:

Do you support the Left's Agenda of normalizing pedophilia ....

Or are you a Useful Idiot who supports the Left's agenda of normalizing pedophilia.

Brainwashed idiots radicalized like ISIS.

Finally a "Yes" response. I do wonder what the real number is.
Nobody cares.
Yeah, I can tell. :laugh:
No, were bothered by the game you play and nobody likes being called a liar when they answered your damn question.

You are and extremely unlikable person. You'll never understand why.

You also accuse the president of something you've done right here in this thread.

You WILL NOT condemn known TERRORIST organizations while you try to demonize a group because you dont like their SPEECH
Bummer!

Mac, I looked it up. I found a searchable archive of Q's posts.

Cannibalism - 0 results :shock:
Satanism - 0 results :shock:

Looks like the Democrats and the fake news media are lying to us again. I'm shocked. Absolutely SHOCKED!

;)
Ah, you "looked it up".

Got it.

He knows. He's just lying, as he did with David Duke.

Practically everyone is against pedophilia numbnuts. It's not a controversial opinion and no one is blasting any legitimate advocacy group that opposes it. That's just in your twisted mind.
In Reality they are NOT.

The Left is in full support of normalizing pedophilia.

You are either a Leftist who knowingly supports this agenda or you are a Leftist Useful Idiot supporting this agenda unknowingly.

why does a name bother you?

Forum List

Back