POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

If you're such the expert on the subject, the least you could have done was provide a link to Qanon.

So I'm going to have to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Qanon.
I just asked a question.

The resulting hysterics were anticipated.

No hysterics here. You were the one who hysterically brought up pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more, which sounds pretty hysterical to me.

Then you asked me in a poll if I follow something, without providing a link to the aforementioned pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

I don't believe you really know anything about all this pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

If you're such the expert on the subject, the least you could have done was provide a link to Qanon.

Leftist don't have links.

Hell they don't even have any facts,

All they are capable of doing is parroting what the Fake News MSM tells them

Savannah Guthrie says Q'Anon is bad.

Let's run to USMB and parrot Q'Anon is bad.

See how that works?
He wants to paint them as evil using another Alinsky tactic. It ain't gonna work

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

I just asked a question.

No hysterics here. You were the one who hysterically brought up pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

Then you asked me if I follow something, without providing a link to the aforementioned pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

I don't believe you really know anything about all this pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.
Okay, got it!

Their conspiracy theories are nuts.

So are yours about "Cancel Culture", PC Police, and white aggreivement.

It's the problem of living in a fact free world.
A d Hunter is clean and pure despite his hard drive.

I've tried looking it before, a couple of years ago, they aren't cohesive in their thought process--they are all over the map.
They're just an idea!

At least they're not violent like BLM and Antifa which Mac refuses to condemn
You're more than welcome to start a thread on that and invite me in. I'll be happy to provide my opinions on those two groups. Any time. Let me know.

But instead, it looks like you just want to deflect from this cult, which answers my question just fine. Thanks.
How have I deflected?
I answered your damn "poll"

I havent looked into this group other than what leftist whine about

I support their free speech rights

I have never heard of violence committed by this group

That is the answer to your damn poll

Now we see you refuse to denounce violence from leftist terrorist groups

Why cant you do this? It is your latest complaint against Trump, but YOU REFUSE
Cool, got it!
Still refuse to denounce violence if committed by leftists.

Playing Biden only exposes you to the light

Their conspiracy theories are nuts.

So are yours about "Cancel Culture", PC Police, and white aggreivement.

It's the problem of living in a fact free world.

1563085971-tumblr_nngcxqbvGO1tnqgt4o2_250.gif

I've tried looking it before, a couple of years ago, they aren't cohesive in their thought process--they are all over the map.
They're just an idea!

You're more than welcome to start a thread on that and invite me in. I'll be happy to provide my opinions on those two groups. Any time. Let me know.

But instead, it looks like you just want to deflect from this cult, which answers my question just fine. Thanks.
How have I deflected?

Cool, got it!

Where's that thread I asked you for?

Don't you have the balls to back up your words, Q?

I just asked a question.

No hysterics here. You were the one who hysterically brought up pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

Then you asked me if I follow something, without providing a link to the aforementioned pedophilia, cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

Okay, got it!

No problem. Thanks for the caramel apple.

They're just an idea!

How have I deflected?

Cool, got it!

You're breaking down.

This doesnt make sense

They're just an idea!

How have I deflected?

Cool, got it!

You're breaking down.

This doesnt make sense
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I just asked a question.

Okay, got it!

No problem. Thanks for the caramel apple.
He shouldnt even be humored. Okay to laugh AT the idiot though

Never heard of this Q until libtarded idiots started flaking out about them.
Still really don't give a rats ass about them or anything that triggers liberals, which is pretty much damn near everything.

Same here. I though Q was a character in a James Bond movie.

They're just an idea!

How have I deflected?

Cool, got it!

You're breaking down.

This doesnt make sense
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Then dont post words people cant deciphere, ok antifa?

Did I predict this pedophilia stuff? That's their cover for everything else. In spite of everything else, this is all they can try. Pretty interesting.
It's like the guilty blaming the innocent for making them guilty.
I'm not sure about the motivations behind the anger and defensiveness. My guess is that some of them definitely do follow it, but the rest are just defending The Man They Adore.

They're just an idea!

How have I deflected?

Cool, got it!

You're breaking down.

This doesnt make sense
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Then dont post words people cant deciphere, ok antifa?
What word could you not "deciphere"?

Forum List

Back