POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
I would never say that all Q-Anon people are violent. They are just nutty lunatics who support Trump. Even the guy who went to the Pizza Parlour with his automatic rifle turned out to be an otherwise ... decent guy.

Well, at least he didn’t kill anybody! He just believed in his heart the lies and hysteria, wanted to save the children being held by pedaphiles in the Pizza Parlour’s basement by mainstream Democratic politicians ...

There are also many otherwise “decent” evangelicals who actually believe that all Trump’s opponents are “demoncrats” and atheists, or communists or Chinese shills or pedaphiles or morons — that we are all doing the devil’s work.

Such language and many of the conspiracy theories believed by the Q-Anon faithful are dangerous and widespread, and destructive of our nation’s unity and rational discourse. These views are shared by millions of Americans who are Trump fanatics, and even by many here who are only Trump apologists, or supporters.

Here some Trump supporters are reacting hysterically to a simple “poll“ thread that anybody can ignore or discuss. I reported my very unappetizing experience with Q-Anon nutters over the Sandy Hook massacre issue. Personally I ignore 99% of the many leading “When have you stopped taking Chinese money, stopped advocating sex with children, opposed rioting and looting in Portland?” — all the truly trolling questions — raised here by Trump supporters every single day.

So, to question a liberal about anything automatically makes one a Qanon supporter? How convenient....

Of course not!
Why on earth would you even ask such a thing?
It's already happening in this very thread.
You are responding to my long comment, and I said nothing of the sort. Your response is not to anything I said whatever. You seem to be responding to voices you hear in your own head.

Nah, see there is this thing with individuals where we can read your bull shit, and tell where you're going with it...It's called logic...You ought to try it sometime.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?
Nope.

then how can you support biden or democrats? they worship antifa and BLM.
Because of the alternative, obviously.

so you want higher taxes, open borders, abortion on demand with no limits, US benefits for illegals. China running the USA? because those are just some of the things a Biden win will get you. Not to mention that the real presidential candidate is Kamala, who wants to take your guns and put you in a socialized medicine pool. If biden wins, on day 2 they will declare him incompetent (which he already is) and put her in charge. Is that what you will vote for??? I think you are a sane person, think about what you are wishing for.
The alternative is worse. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

sorry but just saying it does not make it so. justify your position or admit that you are nothing but a partisan hack. Your opinion is just that--------opinion. Prove your claim that a second Trump term would be worse than president Kamala.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

never heard of if, so certainly never looked at it. question for you: do you follow and support BLM and./or antifa?
Nope.

so you want higher taxes, open borders, abortion on demand with no limits, US benefits for illegals. China running the USA? because those are just some of the things a Biden win will get you. Not to mention that the real presidential candidate is Kamala, who wants to take your guns and put you in a socialized medicine pool. If biden wins, on day 2 they will declare him incompetent (which he already is) and put her in charge. Is that what you will vote for??? I think you are a sane person, think about what you are wishing for.
The alternative is worse. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

sorry but just saying it does not make it so. justify your position or admit that you are nothing but a partisan hack. Your opinion is just that--------opinion. Prove your claim that a second Trump term would be worse than president Kamala.
Holy crap, I can't prove anything to someone like you.

You appear to think that your disapproval of me is some kind of a negative. I'm afraid it isn't. Sorry.

Nope.

Mac is a fake American, lecturing Americans on how to do things the proper government approved way.

So many other places would suit him better. But it's very difficult to give up the undeniable fruits of freedom and settle in that shithole with his values.

Biden is an unmitigated disaster and his plan to give illegal immigrants free health care is the most anti-American thing that has been uttered in the debate stages of the nation. Americans seriously should look into understanding how such fiasco was even allowed to happen in our land.

Nope.

You appear to think that your disapproval of me is some kind of a negative. I'm afraid it isn't. Sorry.

you made a claim "the alternative is worse" all I am asking is for you to defend that allegation, or if its just your opinion, say so, that would be honest.

I don't disapprove of you, you seem like an intelligent human being. your logic is flawed and partisan but that does not merit disapproval.

so tell us, how is the alternative worse? and "I don't like him" is not a valid response.

Nope.

you made a claim "the alternative is worse" all I am asking is for you to defend that allegation, or if its just your opinion, say so, that would be honest.

I don't disapprove of you, you seem like an intelligent human being. your logic is flawed and partisan but that does not merit disapproval.

so tell us, how is the alternative worse? and "I don't like him" is not a valid response.
So you really don't know why someone would vote for Biden. You're not aware of the profound, obvious differences the two candidates have on the issues, and the approaches to the issues, and how each candidate describes specifically why their stands on the issues are better for America.

It really is a shame that you haven't taken the time to study that, to understand the perspectives of people who don't vote like you. I'm not here to educate you.

Nope.

So you really don't know why someone would vote for Biden. You're not aware of the profound, obvious differences the two candidates have on the issues, and the approaches to the issues, and how each candidate describes specifically why their stands on the issues are better for America.

It really is a shame that you haven't taken the time to study that, to understand the perspectives of people who don't vote like you. I'm not here to educate you.

I am very familiar with the positions of the candidates on the issues. I am opposed to increased taxes, Biden says he will increase taxes on day one. I am opposed to giving US benefits to illegals, Biden says he will do that. The corruption of the Biden family is all over the news (except the liberal outlets), I do not want corruption in the whitehouse. Trump's record of economic success is obvious, I like that because it has increased the value of my portfolio and made my life better. Trump has ended our foreign wars and not started any new ones, I like bringing our troops home. Biden says he will take the border wall down and allow unfettered illegal entry, I thin that is just plain stupid.

Finally, a vote for Biden is actually a vote for president Kamala, I think she would be an unmitigated disaster due to far left thinking. Pelosi and the dems are already setting the stage for that as they plan a 25th amendment action to remove Biden if he should win.

So, there is a short reasoning of why I will vote for Trump, I would like to see a similar rationale from you on why you will vote for Biden.

Forum List

Back