Political View - Past - Present

Like Ive said many times before.
Trump has had a plan for many years.

I'm not one who thinks you have to love your bosses personality in order for him to be a great boss and leader. I think Trump is evolving nicely and his energy and mamagement abilities are a big asset to him. He's improving and his accomplishments underscore that. Biden, on the other hand, was probably better thought of before this Presidential run. I just thought he was a little stupid before but during his campaign, his criminality, lack of integrity and truthfulness and physical and mental incapacities have exposed a different and very defective man. He'd have been better off fading into the senset.

I'm not one who thinks you have to love your bosses personality in order for him to be a great boss and leader. I think Trump is evolving nicely and his energy and management abilities are a big asset to him. He's improving and his accomplishments underscore that. Biden, on the other hand, was probably better thought of before this Presidential run. I just thought he was a little stupid before but during his campaign, his criminality, lack of integrity and truthfulness and physical and mental incapacities have exposed a different and very defective man. He'd have been better off fading into the sunset.
Biden is the democrat's "electable" key to getting into the WH.
It doesn't matter that he lies his ass off about what he plans to do, mostly plagiarizing Trump's agenda items.
Nor does it matter that he's makes money the old fashioned way, "pay-to-play".
The MSM and US oligarchs will manipulate the news cycle to get Biden elected, if the people are gullible enough to fall for it.

I just wanted some people on here to see how Trump hasnt changed through the years.
Unlike Biden who, in the words of Senator John Kennedy said that Biden, "flip flops like a banked catfish"

Last edited:
That clip explains a little of why liberals are so freaked out over trump

he has actual policies and goals to benefit America whereas the washington establishment in both parties just want to remain in power and line their pockets

That clip explains a little of why liberals are so freaked out over trump

he has actual policies and goals to benefit America whereas the washington establishment in both parties just want to remain in power and line their pockets
Yes, this shows how tried and true Trump is and Dems dont like that.
Im not on FB or Twitter, so if others can share this video on those types of platforms, it might help in some way for the undecided.

Yeah how are things going for Japan?

So far trump has only put us MUCH deeper in debt. $1 trillion before the pandemic and this year will be over $3 trillion.

So far trump has only put us MUCH deeper in debt. $1 trillion before the pandemic and this year will be over $3 trillion
Yes, like Trump doesnt have a plan to get this under control.
Hey I know, lets vote for Biden,,,He has a great track record :auiqs.jpg:

So far trump has only put us MUCH deeper in debt. $1 trillion before the pandemic and this year will be over $3 trillion
Things were sure better under Obama/Biden, that is for sure. Trump inherited a strong economy and what has he done? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, recession, riots, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths. Trump record isn't hard to beat. In fact he has easily been the worst. Bush the dumber is happy to be replaced.

So far trump has only put us MUCH deeper in debt. $1 trillion before the pandemic and this year will be over $3 trillion.
You forgot to say 3 trillion WITH THE PANDEMIC. Just what did you expect when the economy was shut down?
No, that's pretty much what I said. You aren't good at reading?

You forgot to say 3 trillion WITH THE PANDEMIC. Just what did you expect when the economy was shut down?
No, you didn't say that, go back and read your post. But, having said that, just what did you expect
when the economy was shut down?

No, you didn't say that, go back and read your post. But, having said that, just what did you expect
I clearly mention the pandemic. But things weren't good before the pandemic either. With a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!!!!!

Things were sure better under Obama/Biden, that is for sure. Trump inherited a strong economy and what has he done? Huge deficits, giant bailouts, recession, riots, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths. Trump record isn't hard to beat. In fact he has easily been the worst. Bush the dumber is happy to be replaced.
Repubs always seem to inherit the Prog strong economy....from the Progs views of course. I do not live in a blue area so most of what you spouted does not affect me. For some reason you guys yell and scream all the time. and you do most of it to yourselves. Stop me from rioting....Stop me from burning down these businesses and properties. Stop me from threatening people. Stop me from attacking and killing people. Stop me from spreading the virus while I blame the President and red staters. Stop me from whining if I do not get paid by the same bailouts I am complaining about. And stop me from the deficits that I do little about but blame the other side because they at least bring the issue up.

I clearly mention the pandemic. But things weren't good before the pandemic either. With a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!!!!!
GDP went down? With an aging bull market, I'm sure it did. And???

Forum List

Back