POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
In the last town hall Trump was asked about QAnon and, not for the first time, claimed he knew nothing about it. How can this be? He has the FBI and DHS on speed dial, he has Google, he has people all around him happy to answer any questions he might ask. The only possible answer is he is willfully ignorant or is lying or is just plain stupid. His own FBI has said that RW extremism is more a danger than LW extremism yet he seems to know plenty about antifa and BLM so I doubt he is just stupid.

Never heard of this Q until libtarded idiots started flaking out about them.
Still really don't give a rats ass about them or anything that triggers liberals, which is pretty much damn near everything.

Same here. I though Q was also a character in a James Bond movie.
Must be famous. Q was a character in Star Trek Next Generation.
Feller sure gets around.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

If you're such the expert on the subject, the least you could have done was provide a link to Qanon.

So I'm going to have to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Qanon.
Savannah thought it was a gotcha question and sent out word to her zombie followers.

She said itll distract from talking about the Biden crime family

Did I predict this pedophilia stuff? That's their cover for everything else. In spite of everything else, this is all they can try. Pretty interesting.
It's like the guilty blaming the innocent for making them guilty.
I'm not sure about the motivations behind the anger and defensiveness. My guess is that some of them definitely do follow it, but the rest are just defending The Man They Adore.

Why didn't you just say that in the opening post? Everyone knew your intent from the start, and it would have conserved some site resources.

The moderators should ban you for making them work so hard.

In the last town hall Trump was asked about QAnon and, not for the first time, claimed he knew nothing about it. How can this be? He has the FBI and DHS on speed dial, he has Google, he has people all around him happy to answer any questions he might ask. The only possible answer is he is willfully ignorant or is lying or is just plain stupid. His own FBI has said that RW extremism is more a danger than LW extremism yet he seems to know plenty about antifa and BLM so I doubt he is just stupid.
Well, he's lying. Just like when he claimed to not know who David Duke is, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

The flock doesn't care. Fifth Avenue Rule. That's how cults roll.

Did I predict this pedophilia stuff? That's their cover for everything else. In spite of everything else, this is all they can try. Pretty interesting.
I'm not sure about the motivations behind the anger and defensiveness. My guess is that some of them definitely do follow it, but the rest are just defending The Man They Adore.
What's really going on is you are defending pedophilia and we all know it.

Well, he's lying. Just like when he claimed to not know who David Duke is, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

Well, I care enough to put this at 998 of my list of a thousand things to give a shit about.

Why didn't you just say that in the opening post? Everyone knew your intent from the start, and it would have conserved some site resources.
Because I'd much rather observe behaviors. That's the reason I start polls. And this one has been great.

Well that's nice.

We dont all keep up with the latest leftie boogeyman.

The moderators should ban you for making them work so hard.
They do have a limit of 76 characters.

We dont all keep up with the latest leftie boogeyman.
George Soros?

Finally a "Yes" response. I do wonder what the real number is.
Nobody cares.
Yeah, I can tell. :laugh:
No, were bothered by the game you play and nobody likes being called a liar when they answered your damn question.

You are and extremely unlikable person. You'll never understand why.

You also accuse the president of something you've done right here in this thread.

You WILL NOT condemn known TERRORIST organizations while you try to demonize a group because you dont like their SPEECH

Forum List

Back